Are there any legit neck training results

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Howtogetbiggerstrongerneck

I am tired of before and afters where literally one picture is just a photoshop of the other showing no actual change and this seems to be the case whenever I look for neck training results

Though what's even worse than that is when the pictures used are of just random celebs who very obviously trained their necks for some random site and definitely aren't morphs being used to sell a product or course

Necktraining

And although this sorta puts an answer to the question I asked, are there any good neck maxxing results. Because anything I see with a clear change that is legit looks like some mutant abomination

Tamaevasxab

Howiaccidentallygrewmyneckmuscles

It's such a basic looksmax with for some reason very little visual proof and whenever there is it looks like dogwater. Any org. users here got some good ones? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
thing about neck training is that you cant be under 12% body fat

but to be fair having a body fat between 12-15% and muscular will get male and female gaze

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Working on it, will be doing a mega post including all of my 2023 looksmaxes (thus far; masseter training, neck training, chin filler - October, hair transplant - June, lip exfoliating, teeth whitening, castor oil on brows and lashes and a few more)

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro