Are there any legit over the counter skincare products?

gynomaxxed

gynomaxxed

Iron
I am 15, and have previously had an extremely shit diet. I am working on fixing it by eat mostly whole, unprocessed food (I.E. eggs, oatmeal, honey, yogurt, ground beef, ground chicken, etc.) and drinking at least 3L of water a day. I use CeraVe daily hydrating facial cleanser in the morning and night, but I am considering stopping and just using water that just to see if that helps. I can't get isotretinoin or tretinoin because they require a prescription and my parents won't take me to a doctor. Anyway, is there anything else I can try in the mean time?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yes of course, stop listening to retards here who think skincare is cope and doesn't do anything.

What are the main issues with your skin? What are your goals?

• +1
yes of course, stop listening to retards here who think skincare is cope and doesn't do anything.

I have acne on the forehead and around my nose. I seem to have pretty oily skin. As for my goals, pretty much just clear up the acne I currently have and minimize breakouts.

Shut up
Skincare is cope
+ his diet is shit
Raw meats, eggs, real dairy (no yoghurt shit), simple carbs (fruits and no oatmeal and shit)

I am 15, and have previously had an extremely shit diet. I am working on fixing it by eat mostly whole, unprocessed food (I.E. eggs, oatmeal, honey, yogurt, ground beef, ground chicken, etc.) and drinking at least 3L of water a day. I use CeraVe daily hydrating facial cleanser in the morning and night, but I am considering stopping and just using water that just to see if that helps. I can't get isotretinoin or tretinoin because they require a prescription and my parents won't take me to a doctor. Anyway, is there anything else I can try in the mean time?
Don’t use tret and stop cleansing
Let the oils on your face rest, they are necessary for your skin to be healthy.
Only use moisturizer or nothing
Your skin as a man is meant for no products since it’s more sensitive than that of a women so don’t listen to skincare advice.

I’ve researched everything abt this for 2 yrs and my niece is a derma so pls listen to my advice to get saved

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
I have acne on the forehead and around my nose. I seem to have pretty oily skin. As for my goals, pretty much just clear up the acne I currently have and minimize breakouts.
Stop cleansing, your skin is oily cuz it needs to overcompensate w/ more oil since you strip it off everyday. Just water and (moisturizer). Good diet, eat what I listed zbove

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Lethbridge
Shut up
Skincare is cope
+ his diet is shit
Raw meats, eggs, real dairy (no yoghurt shit), simple carbs (fruits and no oatmeal and shit)

Your skin as a man is meant for no products since it’s more sensitive than that of a women so don’t listen to skincare advice.

I’ve researched everything abt this for 2 yrs and my niece is a derma so pls listen to my advice to get saved
How long do you think it will take to see results from fixing my diet and quitting cleanser? I also have pretty bad blackheads. Will quitting the cleanser make the blackheads worse?

Stop cleansing, your skin is oily cuz it needs to overcompensate w/ more oil since you strip it off everyday. Just water and (moisturizer). Good diet, eat what I listed zbove
you're right about this but the diet shit is disastrous, why are you telling a dude with acne to eat more dairy

• +1
Shut up
Skincare is cope
+ his diet is shit

Plain greek yogurt and oats are bad?

send a picture of your skin. Blackheads suggest skin over-producing oil but dry

Use native clenser

• WTF
Reactions: PsychoDsk
How long do you think it will take to see results from fixing my diet and quitting cleanser? I also have pretty bad blackheads. Will quitting the cleanser make the blackheads worse?
Not so long, your skin barrier is damaged so treat it gently with a GOOD moisturizer. I preach ‘keracnyl pp+’ best moisturizer ever made, zeto harmful parabens and stuff. After 2 weeks your skin barrier will be fixed and it will feel smooth again, blackheads and oily areas will be regenerated and fixed.
Diet is important to prevent new pimples I can
link you a thread with the best diet on the planet if you’d like.

you're right about this but the diet shit is disastrous, why are you telling a dude with acne to eat more dairy
Everyone’s gut flora is different, some ppl can handle dairy and some can’t. My body thrives on dairy so that’s why I included it. It is possible however that he can’t digest it that well and it would break him out. That’s why diet is a complicated thing, it’s more of a try and see approach. Once you find out what foods help you, you’re good forever

Not so long, your skin barrier is damaged so treat it gently with a GOOD moisturizer. I preach ‘keracnyl pp+’ best moisturizer ever made, zeto harmful parabens and stuff. After 2 weeks your skin barrier will be fixed and it will feel smooth again, blackheads and oily areas will be regenerated and fixed.

Everyone’s gut flora is different, some ppl can handle dairy and some can’t. My body thrives on dairy so that’s why I included it. It is possible however that he can’t digest it that well and it would break him out. That’s why diet is a complicated thing, it’s more of a try and see approach. Once you find out what foods help you, you’re good forever
The only problem is I'm under my parents roof so they force me to eat their cooking, which isn't terrible but not optimal. I can't get a job until I'm 16.

• +1
bro says skincare is cope and then recommends his favourite moisturizer :lul:

Agree, I think most people can't handle dairy in adulthood though. Easier to cut it out for now and then add it back in and see if skin worsens.

• +1
Plain greek yogurt and oats are bad?
Greek yoghurt is good as long as it’s natural and not filled with artificial dogshit, oats are terrible. Fruits should be your main source of carbs.

send a picture of your skin. Blackheads suggest skin over-producing oil but dry
Over producing of oil and dry because of cleansing your natural healing sebum. The idea that you wash your face so that every ‘bacteria and oil’ is gone is -iq
Let your skin be, oils are healthy, bacteria are healthy. That’s why most ppl who don’t struggle with acne do nothing for their skin and just let it be.

Use native clenser
No, cleansers are the worst. Even my derma niece preaches only moisturizing. It’s the jews promoting dogshit skincare products so you will buy more. My niece legit has to prescribe tret and cleansers and all that stuff so their clients’ skin would break out and they would have to come back. It’s cuckzd

(moisturizer) + diet
Simple as that

bro says skincare is cope and then recommends his favourite moisturizer
I recommend no skincare but if you want to fix your skin barrier faster, moisturizing can work.
Only the one I listed tho
It is natural and has zero harmful parabens and chemicals.

Greek yoghurt is good as long as it’s natural and not filled with artificial dogshit, oats are terrible. Fruits should be your main source of carbs.

Over producing of oil and dry because of cleansing your natural healing sebum. The idea that you wash your face so that every ‘bacteria and oil’ is gone is -iq
Let your skin be, oils are healthy, bacteria are healthy. That’s why most ppl who don’t struggle with acne do nothing for their skin and just let it be.

No, cleansers are the worst. Even my derma niece preaches only moisturizing. It’s the jews promoting dogshit skincare products so you will buy more. My niece legit has to prescribe tret and cleansers and all that stuff so their clients’ skin would break out and they would have to come back. It’s cuckzd

(moisturizer) + diet
Simple as that
Alright, I'll try this for a couple of weeks. Might do an update with a before and after. So I really only gently scrub with water?

• +1
The only problem is I'm under my parents roof so they force me to eat their cooking, which isn't terrible but not optimal. I can't get a job until I'm 16.
acne is caused by gut flora. -> bad diet. Some ppl are lucky that their skin is god tier even though they have a terrible diet but that isn’t the case w/ ppl like us sadly. I am guessing diet isn’t really much of an issue w/ you since you’re saying most your acne is on your forehead and nose. I would say your acne is 95% caused by cleansing. Your skin on your forehead and nose is very receptive to sebum which you are stripping away with your cleanser.

Stop skincare completely and see how it evolves. If you still get issues with some acne it is probably diet which is likely not the case.

Pls listen to me, I’ve helped a lot of ppl get to clear skin and all that skincare crap is bs to get rid of acne, especially for young men since their skin is very very sensitive still.
If you got any questions pm me bhai

• +1
Reactions: gynomaxxed
I can suggest a few-

If you have pus filled acne do add benzoyl peroxide any brand will work,you can easily find it in Pharma.

Face wash (below 300) - cutiskin or globe face wash (my mother uses globe i use globule one i think it works well as my mother was recommended by her derm,but both works,both have aha and all)you could also use simple face wash,i don't think face wash needs to have too much actives a gentle one just works well enough.

Mositurzer(below 500) - Acne moist or excela (these are mainly for your skin type,others suggested emolene and i do think it's good but i don't think it's non comedogenic correct me if i am wrong but that's also lightweight and easily affordable,i would suggest emolene more for dry kinda skin)

Sunscreen - UV doux sunscreen gel- i like as it doesn't leave that white cast have 50+spf,it's gel based which is my kidna type,and it's non comedogenic so good for you. It's quite expensive but it's actually worth it atleast for me.

I have heard good reviews for Acne-UV gel sunscreen for oily skin so you could try that as well.

Now that we talk about basic necessities,let's start with targeting actives which could be helpful for other stuff again it's an extra non-necessities cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen is the basic skincare,so let's get started (these are all affordable and below 500)

1)Aziderm (10%) as you are beginner if you have those red marks from pimples and acne.

2)glyco-6(micro glycolic acid cream) - 6% could be quite potent but it's cream based so it will take time to work will work for acne marks and hyperpigmentation,i didn't saw much results when i used it thought but quite a few swear by it so might as well try.

3)Sebonac cream- if you have closed comedogon or those bumps or recently gotten a pimple this work quite well use it for a few days and it would calm down the skin.

That's the three that comes in my mind,if you have any other concern you could mention them and i could suggest something else as well.I ain't a derma or doc but i went to many and had browsed red and tube for a while so can tell a few things that i have experienced but do give a second thought before using benzoyl peroxide and quite potent products a second thought. Hope it helps.

smeen

this is the best moisturizer ive used

it absorbs very quickly and you can wear it outside without having like the gross lotion feeling or the sheen on your face

buy tret on alldaychemist im pretty sure you dont need to use crypto and can use echeck if you have debit card

the only part i agree w u, cleansers are a scam and moisturizers as well (to a certain extent)
the diet shit is just cope tbh, at worst it just makes existing acne worse
and tret is good under certain conditions, and if those are met, then it becomes amazing