Are there any maxfacs that do 3D planning before you commit to the surgery - for a fee of course

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I know Ramieri wants the bite decompensated first then you can have a session with him in italy-

Are tehre any surgeons where I can pay say a few hundred euros and turn up with my CT scan and do 3d planning before commiting to the surgery for definite

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mvp2v1
u planning surgery? why?
I have a:

class III malocclusion on a skeletal III base with a bilateral posterior crossbite, Basically a 3mm Reverse overjet.

I want to get a bimax with Ramieri to fix it, I plan on getting advancement on my Mandible and Maxillia, and while getting the bimax Im also going to get Rhino and Geino as might as well get all surgeries done at once.

I did go to London on Monday to get a OPG and Cbct x-ray at very reputable orthodontists that has had previous patients with ramieri, should be emailed the xrays by the end of the week and then I will send them over to Ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I have a:

class III malocclusion on a skeletal III base with a bilateral posterior crossbite, Basically a 3mm Reverse overjet.

I want to get a bimax with Ramieri to fix it, I plan on getting advancement on my Mandible and Maxillia, and while getting the bimax Im also going to get Rhino and Geino as might as well get all surgeries done at once.

I did go to London on Monday to get a OPG and Cbct x-ray at very reputable orthodontists that has had previous patients with ramieri, should be emailed the xrays by the end of the week and then I will send them over to Ramieri.
how much will all that surgery cost

I have a:

please show me your bite (here on in dm)

Im about to go to bed I'll dm you in morning.
how much will all that surgery cost
£2-2.5k for Orthodontics.
£15k for Surgery (Not a set price as of right now gotta wait for consult but it will be around this figure.)

£50 Consultation
£110 Xrays
£150 Consultation

£150 Plane tickets to Rome
£600 Airbnb

Basically 20k.

• +1
Im about to go to bed I'll dm you in morning.

£2-2.5k for Orthodontics.
£15k for Surgery (Not a set price as of right now gotta wait for consult but it will be around this figure.)

£50 Consultation
£110 Xrays
£150 Consultation

£150 Plane tickets to Rome
£600 Airbnb

Basically 20k.
that's pretty good. i should be able to afford that by next year, however orthodontics seem to be more expensive here (parents payed 7k for my braces). i'm not sure if it would be less pricey if it's just for decompensation but hopefully it is. manifesting we both ascend 🤞

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Actually here boyo just took them.
Screenshot 2022 08 18 at 001552

Its a shit angle ik but oh well hope it shows you my bite its kinda shit tbh but its not really noticeable if I have my mouth closed you can just see that my bottom lip is out more if my mouth is closed that's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
that's pretty good. i should be able to afford that by next year, however orthodontics seem to be more expensive here (parents payed 7k for my braces). i'm not sure if it would be less pricey if it's just for decompensation but hopefully it is. manifesting we both ascend 🤞
Yep good luck. 7k tho :feelsohgod:. Ouch almost half the price of the surgery itself.

Yep good luck. 7k tho :feelsohgod:. Ouch almost half the price of the surgery itself.
i think my orthodontist was just very expensive

• +1
Yep that's really expensive tbh its costing me about 2k for my braces, and I'm not getting them from some shithole its a really top of the top dentists in London I think maybe you should look around 7k seems like massively too much. I suppose it depends on where u live tho? It might have also been more depending on how long you had them and if you required additional things like bands and what not.

Yep that's really expensive tbh its costing me about 2k for my braces, and I'm not getting them from some shithole its a really top of the top dentists in London I think maybe you should look around 7k seems like massively too much. I suppose it depends on where u live tho? It might have also been more depending on how long you had them and if you required additional things like bands and what not.
oh yeah my treatment was 2 years or a bit longer and i used braces and an expander+ other things. i've seen some places online say braces are available for 4-5k in my city. either way i already have almost 4k saved up and i'll be moneymaxxing the whole year working full time so i'll have over 30k cad which should be enough for everything

Actually here boyo just took them.
View attachment 1826823

Its a shit angle ik but oh well hope it shows you my bite its kinda shit tbh but its not really noticeable if I have my mouth closed you can just see that my bottom lip is out more if my mouth is closed that's it.
I have less than u (like 1mm) but my lower lip also tends to protrude also

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-09-15-46-59-06_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-09-15-46-59-06_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I have less than u (like 1mm)
Oh wow, I think our bites are very similar mines just a bit further out.

my lower lip also tends to protrude also
yep I also have lower protrusion on my bottom lip.
I think your protrusion is a lot more noticeable tho, maybe because of the braces idk?

I see you have braces are you currently in the process of getting jaw surgery yourself?

Oh wow, I think our bites are very similar mines just a bit further out.

yep I also have lower protrusion on my bottom lip.
I think your protrusion is a lot more noticeable tho, maybe because of the braces idk?

I see you have braces are you currently in the process of getting jaw surgery yourself?
no, i just got braces, idk what's my ortho's plan. Do u think I need lefort?

• +1
I mean it wouldn't hurt, I think it would fix your bite but you probably want to talk to your orth about it or wait until your braces are taken off as your bite might change.

But you would definitely want to get a Cbct / Ceph so you would know if you need it for sure.

I mean it wouldn't hurt, I think it would fix your bite but you probably want to talk to your orth about it or wait until your braces are taken off as your bite might change.

But you would definitely want to get a Cbct / Ceph so you would know if you need it for sure.
I have it but I cant run it on my pc jfl

and I had one consult with bluepilled ortho who said my maxilla is OK and I need bsso to pull back a mandible. Jfl at that bs. It would be a huge looksmin

• +1
and I had one consult with bluepilled ortho who said my maxilla is OK and I need bsso to pull back a mandible. Jfl at that bs. It would be a huge looksmin
Yep I would not pull your mandible back, it is quite long but if you got your maxilla advanced I think it would look good tbh.

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@Nims and lf1 is extremely risky for my nose. I have a gay af nose bridge rn. I think I need more small advancement lf2 than coping with lf1

the dentists tried to pull back my maxilla to match my mandible. crazy world we live in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back