Are there any maxillofacial-/plastic surgeons willing to perform ccw bimax on me before 20 if I have breathing issues, tmjd and possible sleep apnea?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I‘m just 17 but recessed to an extent. I also have tmjd and breathing issues. I also have mild sleep apnea and fear I may developa worsening one like my father later in life even tough he has a mogger jaw.
No one wants to do anything on my face because „I‘m still growing“. And I should „wait until my early 20s“ If insurance pays for it I want to do it as early as possible, because I don‘t want to miss out on the best years of my teen life just because of my subhuman lower third.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
No.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
I get you about having subhuman lower jaw but as far as I know, 25+ is best time to get surgery. Just like with hairtransplant. You are kid still. Maybe it will get better while you maturing? 17 is too soon for sure. Maybe 20-21 you will find some freak who will do it.

You can get it at 18 or with parent's permission.

I get you about having subhuman lower jaw but as far as I know, 25+ is best time to get surgery. Just like with hairtransplant. You are kid still. Maybe it will get better while you maturing? 17 is too soon for sure. Maybe 20-21 you will find some freak who will do it.
Bro almost everyone in my family has a normie tier or Chad jaw besides me.

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
You can get it at 18 or with parent's permission.
I hope. Unironically I‘m seriously at risk to develop sleep apnea. I‘ll get this testing device soon, so hopefully it can pick up how I‘m yapping for air and twisting around while sleeping.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 19453 and rand anon
It‘s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and rand anon
Maybe a little chance? I heard if you are at risk of developing sleep apnea you could
8BF56517 BF27 49B9 AA5B AC62949A6C94

You can't get surgery under 25 at all? What about a 18-19 year old with the whole payment 15k-20k for a bimax?

Last edited:
  • +1
what are you talking about? at 18 you can get any surgery yu want

what are you talking about? at 18 you can get any surgery yu want
Yeah but in terms of jaw and facial development.
Because I already went to a maxillofacial surgeon and he told me 17 is too early for surgery.
Even tough I‘m 90% finished in growing heightwise and stuff.

😹😹😹😹😹😹

• Hmm...
don’t listen to the schizo i replied to

do it as early as possible u only have one life

prob an oldcel loser projecting 😹

• +1