Are there any members that actually roped

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Yk we all make jokes about roping and all that shit but are there any members that did it .
If there are rip to you saints you'll be remembered 🕊️🕊️

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and i_love_roosters
@Schery6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
@Schery6

• So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
The whole story of @Schery6 makes me so God damn emotional, it's so fucking sad :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Fucking @Blackgymmax - I saw him push @Schery6 in front of the train. He was wearing a mask, but he had no shirt on (he’s gymmaxxed) and looked around 5’8 so I knew it was BGM.

I’ll never forgive him for pushing that young man into danger, knowing full well what was about to happen.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ggg.tv, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
can someone tell the story in short about schery

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Schery never roped jfl

can someone tell the story in short about schery
Guy who faked his death to scam money, and then continues browsing the forum after to rub it in

Fucking @Blackgymmax - I saw him push @Schery6 in front of the train. He was wearing a mask, but he had no shirt on (he’s gymmaxxed) and looked around 5’8 so I knew it was BGM.

I’ll never forgive him for pushing that young man into danger, knowing full well what was about to happen.
too tall, bgm is cleared

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
What made him rope
People were bullying him here like crazy, Blackgymmax was the one who pushed him the most, that's why he's so hated now. Schery had some irl problems and the scum here made it even worse for him

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Guy who faked his death to scam money, and then continues browsing the forum after to rub it in
It's government agencies and his mum, shut the fuck up gayboy

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, Chrisssy and optimisticzoomer
Bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and TechnoBoss
Yes, my mum would also browse an incel forum that contributed to my death
Ummm... Yeah, she wanted to find what made him do it. It's called investigating you room temperature IQ homo

Ummm... Yeah, she wanted to find what made him do it. It's called investigating you room temperature IQ homo
Investigating 7 months after his death?
The news outlet was fake local news

Investigating 7 months after his death?
The news outlet was fake local news
You really are dumb.... Hundreds of people kill themselves everyday, you don't expect national tv to report every single one of them. Imagine the CNN reporting to 133 million people (their viewership) that a random guy killled himself.

Not to mention that faking death and scamming people can get him and his family like 20 years in jail. They made a GoFundMe page or something, a lot of people who knew him and his family must've seen it. Do you really think nobody would've reported it to the authorities if he really was alive?

People were bullying him here like crazy, Blackgymmax was the one who pushed him the most, that's why he's so hated now. Schery had some irl problems and the scum here made it even worse for him
Imagine thinking coming onto a forum filled with autistic gay Indians will be good for your mental health

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You really are dumb.... Hundreds of people kill themselves everyday, you don't expect national tv to report every single one of them. Imagine the CNN reporting to 133 million people (their viewership) that a random guy killled himself.

Not to mention that faking death and scamming people can get him and his family like 20 years in jail. They made a GoFundMe page or something, a lot of people who knew him and his family must've seen it. Do you really think nobody would've reported it to the authorities if he really was alive?
A 16 year old jumping in front of a train would make at least some official news site

A 16 year old jumping in front of a train would make at least some official news site
Not to mention gofundme would've required a death certificate to have the campaign up