Are there any negatives to Alfaro?

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
It seems like Alfaro gets kissed on the ass cheeks on every discussion forum about jaw surgery, so are there any cons to Alfaro?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
i know he's botched a lot of niggas just like eppley, i bet they both create multiple accounts here to LARP and give themselves a thumbs up

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Oberyn and lepo2317
  1. Cost
  2. May dog-max you
  3. Plans are somewhat generic and not very unique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i know he's botched a lot of niggas just like eppley, i bet they both create multiple accounts here to LARP and give themselves a thumbs up
Nah bro, I don't think he botched a high percentage of people. He performs 200 per year, whereas other surgeons do like 30 per year. So it makes sense that he has a higher # of unsatisfied clients, but I think he is more trustable than most surgeons.

1. Cost
  2. May dog-max you
  3. Plans are somewhat generic and not very unique
what if you already have a plan in mind? does he listen to patients or just does whatever

what if you already have a plan in mind? does he listen to patients or just does whatever
Not sure tbh, I don't know if he actually just accept a patients plan. Otherwise his results won't all look so similar. But overall he is still pretty good for aesthetics.

I'm more trusting of guys like Ramieri who charges less because it gives me the impression that he wants to help deformed people ascend and is compassionate enough to do it without requiring them to guy into 40k worth of debt
Alfaro's prices are such that I believe he just see's every patient as an addition to his bank account and would not care if he botched you by excessively dogmaxing
He made a guy look class 3 by giving him 15mm bsso, I doubt he lost any sleep over doing that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, valhalar, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Alfaro is too expensive only cons. But he can ascend your base if recessed then you win with implants.

May dog-max you
Huh? Alfaro is not known for dog/chimp maxing people. If anything he is known for less advancement than nearly all other known jaw surgeons.

I'm more trusting of guys like Ramieri who charges less because it gives me the impression that he wants to help deformed people ascend and is compassionate enough to do it without requiring them to guy into 40k worth of debt
True but can we please stop saying his name he puts his prices up 1000 euro every time he gets mentioned. I don't think it's compassion that lead him to increase his prices by 5000 euro in two years.

Alfaro's prices are such that I believe he just see's every patient as an addition to his bank account
You also have to remember that Alfaro is much older and is a full professor. Surgeons who are that senior typically do 'earn' a premium. He is also from Spain where taxation is pretty intense. In Italy, you can kinda evade taxes and the government don't care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, 6ft4 and Oberyn
Huh? Alfaro is not known for dog/chimp maxing people. If anything he is known for less advancement than nearly all other known jaw surgeons.

True but can we please stop saying his name he puts his prices up 1000 euro every time he gets mentioned. I don't think it's compassion that lead him to increase his prices by 5000 euro in two years.

You also have to remember that Alfaro is much older and is a full professor. Surgeons who are that senior typically do 'earn' a premium. He is also from Spain where taxation is pretty intense. In Italy, you can kinda evade taxes and the government don't care.
dude I am still waiting for your recommendation and maybe advice? pls dm

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
It seems like Alfaro gets kissed on the ass cheeks on every discussion forum about jaw surgery, so are there any cons to Alfaro?
The thing is, most guys are in psychological pain and see any doctor who does social media on their particular deficiency as Gods. Patients are willing to pay whatever because they don't know any better.