Are there any peds that make weight loss easier?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Not apetite suppressant like actually burn more calories

Only thing that actually works is over 20mg/kg DNP

Rest is placebo and marketing

stop taking shortcuts don’t be a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
stop taking shortcuts don’t be a pussy
Im already in a massive deficit but I wanna see my abs before summers over nothing worse than just getting lean right at the beginning of winter

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
Rad140 can decrease fat percentage by 2%

Do clen

• +1
Reactions: thefleee and FootballPlaya69
Pretty much every steroid out there will lower your bodyfat percent unless you're in a big calorie surplus, but the PED that bodybuilders specifically use to cut fat is Clenbuterol aka clen. Still there's pretty much no point taking gear just to lose weight a bit faster, and any ped that helps burn fat is only going to make a 20-25% difference at max. Just stick to a deficit like a normal person.

I was gonna do this but I read it shuts you down and it’s not worth the sides
Nothing is safe. Just use caffeine and try to burn more calories by moving

Weight loss is normie shit if youre struggling with that its already over for yoy

McDonalds + Cardio

Weight loss is normie shit if youre struggling with that its already over for yoy
Lol I’m great at cutting I just wanna lose it faster so I don’t miss out on summer activities

semaglutide
tirzepatide
cardarine
GW-0742
2,4 dinitrophenol
stimulants

dnp

Have fun cooking yourself from the inside.

Ostarine does wonders bro. When I was taking it I was eating whatever the fuck and I got down to 11% bodyfat from 15% in 2 months

Ostarine does wonders bro. When I was taking it I was eating whatever the fuck and I got down to 11% bodyfat from 15% in 2 months
You were probably still eating at a moderate deficit bro. It's calories in, calories out.
Ostarine just helps retain muscle & bone mass on a steeper cut, like any other SARM.