What else, besides weight loss, can I do to max out my potential?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Finally made it below 100 kilos again. Im wondering what else I could do, besides continuing to leanmax. Like what hair and clothes suit me and whether there are any other easy and quick maxes besides that? Though weight loss tips are always appreciated ofc.

Also...any big failos besides the weight? And how can I address them?
I find my face a bit too broad, anything I can do?

First pics are me now, fourth and fifth is me lean at 81 kilos and the last is me bald before finasteride and minox and after a work accident gave me a reverse mohawk

Attachments

• 20240524_182136.jpg
    20240524_182136.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240522_195409.jpg
    20240522_195409.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240516_155913.jpg
    20240516_155913.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230821_180458.jpg
    20230821_180458.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055 and BrahminBoss
Have you ever thought about clenbuterol?

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, rileyma10 and JayRune96
Finally made it below 100 kilos again. Im wondering what else I could do, besides continuing to leanmax. Like what hair and clothes suit me and whether there are any other easy and quick maxes besides that? Though weight loss tips are always appreciated ofc.

First pics are me now, fourth and fifth is me lean at 81 kilos and the last is me bald before finasteride and minox and after a work accident gave me a reverse mohawk

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96

going to be constructive here, an easy one is your brows look like shit, the shape and size is alright but the density is dogawful. use topical minox, oral castor oil for them

also being fat is a massive falio. how talll are you?
and good job raping the nw reaper.

• +1
going to be constructive here, an easy one is your brows look like shit, the shape and size is alright but the density is dogawful. use topical minox, oral castor oil for them

also being fat is a massive falio. how talll are you?
and good job raping the nw reaper.
Im glad I did. Going to seal it with a transplant once Im a year on fin and hopefully lean.
The brows are gray Im afraid. They look okay when I tint them, though. Thiniing about investing the 3000 Euros to fix them density wise. Thanks for the observation.
And as for the weight...
Yeah, working on it. Im at 99-100 kilo atm and 6 feet tall. Not a fan of drugs, prefering to do it naturally atm. I hope Im at 90 kilos thereabout in July.

I got told my skull is too broad for my features by someone, so I was curious. But it might be the pic.

Im glad I did. Going to seal it with a transplant once Im a year on fin and hopefully lean.
The brows are gray Im afraid. They look okay when I tint them, though. Thiniing about investing the 3000 Euros to fix them density wise. Thanks for the observation.
And as for the weight...
Yeah, working on it. Im at 99-100 kilo atm and 6 feet tall. Not a fan of drugs, prefering to do it naturally atm. I hope Im at 90 kilos thereabout in July.

I got told my skull is too broad for my features by someone, so I was curious. But it might be the pic.
dye brown them man, what do you mean by 3000 euros?

and for weight, you only really need natural methods. you got this man.
and if your skulls too broad not much you can do. you dont seem horribly ugly or disfigured, just fat and missing out on colouring and brows

• +1
this is actually a back from the dead hair revival wtf, good job man.

• +1
this is actually a back from the dead hair revival wtf, good job man.
Microneedling, fin and min.
dye brown them man, what do you mean by 3000 euros?

and for weight, you only really need natural methods. you got this man.
and if your skulls too broad not much you can do. you dont seem horribly ugly or disfigured, just fat and missing out on colouring and brows
Tanning yes or no?
Was the first time I was told that. I was never called ugly before, besides by blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
amazing job at the weight loss. Ur neck is kinda thin ide say start training it

• +1
amazing job at the weight loss. Ur neck is kinda thin ide say start training it
Thanks man. Im down 45 kilos. Forth and fifth pic is the goal.
Do you have an excercise to recommend for the neck issue? My shoulders are broad and my upper body is rather bulky, but I have difficulty getting mass on my neck.

How far can I make it? Htn in the cards? Im not nt...to put it mildly, so I need something I guess

neck curls are pretty good start at a light weight to avoid injury and slowly work ur way up
Thanks man. Im down 45 kilos. Forth and fifth pic is the goal.
Do you have an excercise to recommend for the neck issue? My shoulders are broad and my upper body is rather bulky, but I have difficulty getting mass on my neck.

How far can I make it? Htn in the cards? Im not nt...to put it mildly, so I need something I guess

• +1
height? Im also 92 kg lets get lean together brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, JayRune96, boss8055 and 2 others

Change your hairstyle

Rope

• +1

Also you're like a chadlite under the fat or high htn at worse
I can see you have lite+ bones

• +1
Also you're like a chadlite under the fat or high htn at worse
I can see you have lite+ bones
Thanks a lot for the rating. Im trying to get rid off the rest of my bloat.
I would like to have a thicker neck and actually make some muscle gains while slimming down, any gym tips?
I should for letting this happen to me in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thanks a lot for the rating. Im trying to get rid off the rest of my bloat.
I would like to have a thicker neck and actually make some muscle gains while slimming down, any gym tips?

I should for letting this happen to me in the first place.
Don't worry about neck width till ur skinny

• +1