Saint Casanova
Emerald
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2023
- Posts
- 45,867
- Reputation
- 63,499
Dumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
They are smarter than spics and BalkanoidsDumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
tHis is the worst cope EVERDumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
They are smarter than spics and Balkanoids
They also mog spics and british Islanders
Balkanoids are craziest in Europe
Now post an actual fully British person and a full Slav,and tell me who mogs,not phenotypes
The phenotypes literally show the average on how the people look like.Now post an actual fully British person and a full Slav,and tell me who mogs,not phenotypes
Chico mogs him in this pic, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he doesn't. (Btw, comparing a schizo oldcel who's out of his prime doesn't make sense.)The phenotypes literally show the average on how the people look like.
and the average person is MTN everywhere, so what's your point?
Random ANGLO model, vs best looking Slavs:
View attachment 5717143View attachment 5717145View attachment 5717155
Right mogs lolChico mogs him in this pic, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he doesn't. (Btw, comparing a schizo oldcel who's out of his prime doesn't make sense.)
This random Serb I found on org mogs the guy you posted to the planet Saturn
View attachment 5717176View attachment 5717178
You can say he has better jawline but the Serb has better everything else
I love how stupid u areChico mogs him in this pic, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he doesn't. (Btw, comparing a schizo oldcel who's out of his prime doesn't make sense.)
This random Serb I found on org mogs the guy you posted to the planet Saturn
View attachment 5717176View attachment 5717178
You can say he has better jawline but the Serb has better everything else
I don’t get it aren’t balkanoids mostly SlavicThey are smarter than spics and Balkanoids
They also mog spics and british Islanders
Balkanoids are craziest in Europe
Serbs aren’t majority blue eyed tho?Chico mogs him in this pic, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he doesn't. (Btw, comparing a schizo oldcel who's out of his prime doesn't make sense.)
This random Serb I found on org mogs the guy you posted to the planet Saturn
View attachment 5717176View attachment 5717178
You can say he has better jawline but the Serb has better everything else
Jawline coper lol,gay male gaze doesn't matter, only women opinion mattersRight mogs lol
Bugg eyed jaw is law copers foundI love how stupid u are
Meh have hunter eyes makes u a slayer![]()
MuttsI don’t get it aren’t balkanoids mostly Slavic
Bro the ngga u showed doesn’t have a lower thirdJawline coper lol,gay male gaze doesn't matter, only women opinion matters
Bugg eyed jaw is law copers found
Mutts
@Slavurik @JewishNationalist looks like I triggered few subhumans lets mock them together
the picture I used of Chico was before he aged badly. and the guy does MOG him in terms of angularity and miscellaneous features.Chico mogs him in this pic, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he doesn't. (Btw, comparing a schizo oldcel who's out of his prime doesn't make sense.)
This random Serb I found on org mogs the guy you posted to the planet Saturn
View attachment 5717176View attachment 5717178
You can say he has better jawline but the Serb has better everything else
Chico is literally Slavic and he terramogs everyone here to death y’all are subhumansthe picture I used of Chico was before he aged badly. and the guy does MOG him in terms of angularity and miscellaneous features.
the random ''Serbian'' doesn't mog either. and Serbians are Balkan. I'm specifically talking about West and East Slavs. not Balkans, who are different.
Chico is literally Slavic and he terramogs everyone here to death y’all are subhumans
Slavs are literally a super nation. Tall white and high iq
Nigga I am Slavic and 6’4 and terramog people so stfu yall
Women will choose chico always, Jordan looks uncanny asf and he had multiple surgeries btw
women choose barrett, and this is before jordan had any surgeries.Women will choose chico always, Jordan looks uncanny asf and he had multiple surgeries btw
Entirely wrongwomen choose barrett, and this is before jordan had any surgeries.
Bro the ngga u showed doesn’t have a lower third
That’s why I said u are stupid
The other guy has everything + hunter eyes are not favored by women and if u disagree
U must be a 14 yo psltards who never talk to a women![]()
The other guy has bugg eyes and negative canhtal tilt much worse flaws.the picture I used of Chico was before he aged badly. and the guy does MOG him in terms of angularity and miscellaneous features.
the random ''Serbian'' doesn't mog either. and Serbians are Balkan. I'm specifically talking about West and East Slavs. not Balkans, who are different.
Nigga posted this like there isn't video were fans were all over Chico while Jordan was completely ignored by them
Jordan had dreadsNigga posted this like there isn't video were fans were all over Chico while Jordan was completely ignored by them
not being ethnically replaced , other than that there is no benefitDumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
Balkaners are like half illyrian and half south slavic, serbs being the group with the most slavic.I don’t get it aren’t balkanoids mostly Slavic
@whiteegyptian I thought dreads were a haloJordan had dreads
Aren’t u sick of saying ur 6’4 without giving any proves? Nobody gaf about that here until u really show it plus ur faceSlavs are literally a super nation. Tall white and high iq
Nigga I am Slavic and 6’4 and terramog people so stfu yall
My face is in open threads here I think most people here saw it. There are also pics of me in full height if I am not wrong. Not showing my exact height but u can see there I am very tall.Aren’t u sick of saying ur 6’4 without giving any proves? Nobody gaf about that here until u really show it plus ur face
Croats be like: Welcome to Slavic BP bradar (60%)Balkaners are like half illyrian and half south slavic, serbs being the group with the most slavic.
most territory in the worldDumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
How is Turks connected to slavics? I don’t know. Maybe marrying and enslaving your women?My face is in open I think most people here saw it. There anre also pics of me in full height if I am not wrong. Not showing my exact height but u can see there I am very tall.
And generally how are u even connected nigga ur Turkish subhuman, my beloved country kills ur Muslim brother at Gaza so stfu subhuman I am going to Lebanon soon to kill some terrorists
Tales? U literally asked so I answered nig .How is Turks connected to slavics? I don’t know. Maybe marrying and enslaving your women?
Stop saying tales to me man idgaf anyway


slavs mog them to shit thus they have to copeJawline coper lol,gay male gaze doesn't matter, only women opinion matters
Bugg eyed jaw is law copers found
Mutts
@Slavurik @JewishNationalist looks like I triggered few subhumans lets mock them together
I didn’t ask you telling me about you going to Lebanon my nigga. Of course a big nationalist Slav lives everywhere but not in a Slavic country that’s not a big surprise for me.Tales? U literally asked so I answered nig .
Turks enslaved our women? Nigga I think ur confusing things yk
Russia fucked the Osmans for centuries just saying. And generally, u ain’t telling me anything abt my nation, Turks are literally mostly just assimilated Greeks or nations in Anatolia if we’re talking abt genes and shit like that. Y’all are not even a nation
Most wasted territory* just pass the controllermost territory in the world
strongest nation in history
the hugest nuke arsenal
not getting replaced by browns
cope again. ig you got resent due to high T russians destorying your shitty excuse of an empire lolMost wasted territory* just pass the controller
Conquered territories by outsiders are mostly Slavic country territories. Don’t compare yourself to Germanics they were never conquered.
The hugest old USSR arsenal*
ik how much resources do you have no need to say about it again and again. By waste I mean despite having a lot of resources u haven’t touched your own potential. Maybe because these land are owned by low iq Jewish-Slav? Ur king Putin. U use gas, oil worse than Arabs.cope again. ig you got resent due to high T russians destorying your shitty excuse of an empire lol
>most wasted territory
its like 23mil square kilometers of land with the hugest natural resources. wdum by waste?
>Conquered territories by outsiders are mostly Slavic country territories. Don’t compare yourself to Germanics they were never conquered.
lol WE conquered germanics and deported 20millions of them from the eastern europe
>The hugest old USSR arsenal*
?
russians are the most superior nation in human history and ukros neither belarussians haven't achieved anything compared to them (otherwise prove your shitty claim lol).ik how much resources do you have no need to say about it again and again. By waste I mean despite having a lot of resources u haven’t touched your own potential. Maybe because these land are owned by low iq Jewish-Slav? Ur king Putin. U use gas, oil worse than Arabs.
Yes Slavs are good when their ruler isn’t Slav (Stalin). Well mostly it’s the achievements of Ukrainians and Belarus, not subhuman Russians.
again ur coping only because superior russians came and destroyed your shitty empire lmfaoik how much resources do you have no need to say about it again and again. By waste I mean despite having a lot of resources u haven’t touched your own potential. Maybe because these land are owned by low iq Jewish-Slav? Ur king Putin. U use gas, oil worse than Arabs.
Yes Slavs are good when their ruler isn’t Slav (Stalin). Well mostly it’s the achievements of Ukrainians and Belarus, not subhuman Russians.
@Joeseminate @Slavurik @JewishNationalist @romey_y @FinnougricDumbest in Europe.
Ugliest in Europe.
Craziest in Europe.
Brutal
how could us germanics even cope? we lost to slavs and were ruled by them for 50 years@Joeseminate @Slavurik @JewishNationalist @romey_y @Finnougric
View attachment 5717725
Красивый и умный ариец:
View attachment 5717726View attachment 5717727
Унтеры:
View attachment 5717730View attachment 5717758
Бля так если ты знаешь русский нахуя те ебешь мне мозг то на английском? Я же буквально говорил тебе, что выкладывал на форуме кучу своих фото - их любой может легко найти; половина форума знает, как я выгляжу, и видели мои снимки в полный рост, все в открытом доступе и легко находится, я вообще не скрываюI didn’t ask you telling me about you going to Lebanon my nigga. Of course a big nationalist Slav lives everywhere but not in a Slavic country that’s not a big surprise for me.
Still nobody believing ur shit claims being 6’4 there’s a reason why u never posted or proved it here because you know people gonna expose you fraud but somehow manages to keep talking about it as if everyone give a shit.
All these wars just to be cucked in Antalya because Russian girls come here for vacation.
![]()
TR: россиянки изменяют мужьям на курортах, 79% мужчин не знают о "рогах"
Психологи озвучили топ-5 курортов, где россиянки устраивают романы на стороне — его возглавила Турция, Сочи, а завершил Крым. При этом 2/3 мужчин верят женам.www.pravda.ru
Well there’s Osmanoglu clan in autosomal are mostly slavs, Balkan nations etc because they married them taking as a slave while J2 haplo with Turkic subclade remained. There’s one Ukrainian woman is very popular in Turkey and among 35yo Slav women because she married the sultan. (Hurrem sultan)