Are there any short guys who try to be manly anymore?

Are there any framelets who try to be manly naymore, instead of playing video games.

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, majority aren't

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
With glasses mind you. Lol. Do any of htem

title says short guys
survey says framelets

i have good frame but 5‘9.5 height

yesterday at least 2 girls were taller than me at a party with 15 girls and 4 guys (only 1 guy was taller than me surprisingly)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and 3 others
In my experience: No.
Short guys usually play the role of the jestermaxxer; the funny guy; the charismatic dude, etc.
And honestly, I think it's the only option for short guys. You can't really be a dominant bad boy as a 5'3 manlet. Everyone would simply laugh at you. It sucks, but it is what it is and you have the play the hand that you're dealt.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, zoomertrader, Deprived and 3 others
Anything under 5’10 isn’t a man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
the last one who pulled it off was danzig.
DgbaMqZVAAEsp2-.jpg

He comes off as pretty tough but you can obviously see in interviews that he has solid mental walls built up, probably from comments about his height.

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
title says short guys
survey says framelets

yesterday at least 2 girls were taller than me at a party with 15 girls and 4 guys (only 1 guy was taller than me surprisingly)
framelet is defined by normies.

yes you can be wide and short, but tis one in teh same.

Short guys usually play the role of the jestermaxxer; the funny guy; the charismatic dude, etc.
And honestly, I think it's the only option for short guys. You can't really be a dominant bad boy as a 5'3 manlet. Everyone would simply laugh at you. It sucks, but it is what it is and you have the play the hand that you're dealt.
What if one completely tries to be clint eastwood and spends their entire life on cars, and doing tough stuff/ stoic/ aloof microexpressions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
This sounds stupid.

Masc is more than height, I'm just under 5'10'' and am pretty much always the Dom in my group.

These kind of threads only make sense when your talking about an extreme, like sure some 5'2'' recessed, balding, pale, skinnyfat white guy, or some 5'4'' nerdy, scrawny Indian probably can't Dom masc but these are extremes.

People who think you need to be Momoa tier 6'5'' to Dom maxx are dumb, there's too few of those guys, that's why momoa is a celeb.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and johncruz12345
This sounds stupid.

Masc is more than height, I'm just under 5'10'' and am pretty much always the Dom in my group.

These kind of threads only make sense when your talking about an extreme, like sure some 5'2'' recessed, balding, pale, skinnyfat white guy, or some 5'4'' nerdy, scrawny Indian probably can't Dom masc but these are extremes.

People who think you need to be Momoa tier 6'5'' to Dom maxx are dumb, there's too few of those guys, that's why momoa is a celeb.
They arent that rare. Plenty gym maxxed 6ft3 to 6ft6 guys with glod frame

• +1
waste of time at <5'10

just become a twink faggot medium ugly type guy. got more appeal than dom ogres anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and SubhumanCurrycel
Short guys can’t be manly

I had a nightmare a 6’8 white guy cucked me last night it was horrible

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, TUSSELEIF, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Short guys can’t be manly

I had a nightmare a 6’8 white guy cucked me last night it was horrible
@SubhumanCurrycel holy fuck I’m injecting 10IUs everyday now instead of 7.5 bc of last night :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
mogs me at party gender ratio maxxing :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
short guys can be manly if they dwarfmaxx

Dude I have the same case as well. Good frame but 5'9.5
title says short guys
survey says framelets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
it works tho.

I would train for a powerlifte physique if i was short and past 30.

Hank from bb literally rolls around like a meatball through whole movie.

This sounds stupid.

You can’t be epic or awesome at this stuff without height ...

waste of time at <5'10

just become a twink faggot medium ugly type guy. got more appeal than dom ogres anyway.
what do you think of a 5’5 guy going for it. Just because his bros were all tall

you need to use humor as a defense mechanism if you’re short. trying to act dominant as a short guy is the worst thing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 2729, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
I wouldn’t even say defense mechanism. Some short dudes are super funny and are genuinely likable and at that point it’s not a “defense mechanism” because nobody is trying to pick on them. I have a specific individual in mind (5’6 guy who occasionally gets laid w/ normie face) who is hyper NT, fun to be around, always has drugs, overall nice dude who everyone likes. Nobody would want to pick on him but if they did his boys would back him up.
so if a girl who’s interested in him picks at his height (every girl hes going to talk to in his life) the correct response will always to joke it off

Honestly I have never seen this work IRL.

All the shorter guys who had success with women jestermaxxed and everyone ‘loved’ them. You need to have a dgaf attitude, be hyper extroverted and make everyone laugh.

Imagine some twink asian guy with glasses trying to thugmaxx. It’s just a bad idea/incongruent.
tried ot tell my dad that and he said "I'm an individual and it's a choice".

5'3 isnt a manlet. Thats gigaturbomanlet. 5'9 is a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@SubhumanCurrycel holy fuck I’m injecting 10IUs everyday now instead of 7.5 bc of last night :feelswah::feelswah:
I know a tall asf guy on looksmax who got heightmogged and it broke his mind lmao

• Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender
Most girls don’t muh shit test like that. If they think hes too short they would just ignore him/reject him.

This isn’t to say its not absolutely over at 5’6 for 99% of dudes. This is the one guy I know who succeeds moderately and it’s only due to status in our city from his older brothers being locally famous for sports.

But yeah, laugh it off. Obviously dont get defensive lol.
many girls shit test your biggest vulnerability as much as they can, too see if it breaks you. And if a girl is even mildly shit testing a vulnerability more than once, she is not trustworthy and the relationship will inevitably end badly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
you think the day is coming where everyone is going to try to be funny lol

I'm 5'6". If a man treats me with less respect because of that, he's probably a low life that I'll never see again. Women like me for other reasons.

I have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about. I walk away from fights, but that's also because I'm an adult. Like, these sounds like some problems exclusive to school or shitty environments. I'm every bit of a man that I need to be and I play video games.

• JFL
edit: can't fucking delete?

• JFL
title says short guys
survey says framelets

wtf mogger party:feelsgiga: mirin

you think the day is coming where everyone is going to try to be funny lol