Are there any softmaxes for improving you're canthal tilt and lowering scleral show?

M

Muneeb

Iron
I was fucking around with the snow app and a small improvement seems to do alot for me how can I improve this?

what snow app? fix your grammar you write like a 14 year old on coke as for the question I honestly don't know if anyone knows something please share it...

squinching and angles

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I was fucking around with the snow app and a small improvement seems to do alot for me how can I improve this?
Mewwing if done long term apparently does. Some of the users here have results. Have to private message them though.

it should produce forward growth, give your more under eye support, thus decrease sclera show excetera excetera

Mewwing if done long term apparently does. Some of the users here have results. Have to private message them though.

it should produce forward growth, give your more under eye support, thus decrease sclera show excetera excetera
That's what I'm trying to do what part of the tongue do you need to focus on for your eyes?

Muscle strengthening exercises

That's what I'm trying to do what part of the tongue do you need to focus on for your eyes?
Let me link in some relevant videos, and it would be a part of the tongue but the WHOLE tongue pressed against your palate for steady growth. Make sure you are exerting pressure from the very back. That’s what supplies the diagonal pressure