Are there any stories of actual ascenders?

i didnt need surgery most people dont reach their soft max potential after they do some months of soft max they think theyve done everything my ascension took 2 years from yr 7 to yr9
not real ascension from ugly just basic softmaxx you already had the genetics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Only unconfident htn+ kids who ascended as soon as they put themselves out there.

not real ascension from ugly just basic softmaxx you already had the geneticstr
trust me when i say this but im asian so idk what genetics your talking about

Do you guys know anyone on here (except Salludon) that went from ugly as sin to good looking and actually ascended / started slaying?

I'm looking for some actual real life stories on this.
Aziz Shaversian

Did you stay local for your rhino? Or did you go overseas? Who was the surgeon?
I’ve already had one and the swelling takes forever to go away
3 months. Any sort of injury takes 3 months for full healing which includes filler injections

t
trust me when i say this but im asian so idk what genetics your talking about
the genetics that enabled a softmaxx being the seperation between you not getting and getting girls. If the softmaxx didn't let you slay then it wouldn't be an actual ascension that OP was talking about

3 months. Any sort of injury takes 3 months for full healing which includes filler injections
Mine was a year ago, and its still swollen in the mornings, that’s why I was asking about the surgeon and who you went to, whether it was U.S. or Overseas.

t

the genetics that enabled a softmaxx being the seperation between you not getting and getting girls. If the softmaxx didn't let you slay then it wouldn't be an actual ascension that OP was talking about
fair enough atleast your not low iq like some others here

Ascension of this forum is mostly about online dating or tough situations like clubbing n all
Yeah but bro, in this day and age where tf else can you reasonably meet women without getting canceled?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Do you guys know anyone on here (except Salludon) that went from ugly as sin to good looking and actually ascended / started slaying?

I'm looking for some actual real life stories on this.
Both @Salludon and @Amnesia are NOT ascenders. They were Chad BEFORE, all they did was literally some lean-maxxing, softmaxxing, and maybe a little filler here and there. But MOSTLY they used DIFFERENT ANGLES and LIGHTS for the "After"-photos.

You are honestly retarded if you think these two "ascended" when they were very good looking even before, just had shit photos.

The true ascensions were actually made by the users that are not here anymore tbh. One of these:
Filler great

ONLY FILLER fyi.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Solar, Deleted member 21346 and 3 others
Both @Salludon and @Amnesia are NOT ascenders. They were Chad BEFORE, all they did was literally some lean-maxxing, softmaxxing, and maybe a little filler here and there. But MOSTLY they used DIFFERENT ANGLES and LIGHTS for the "After"-photos.

You are honestly retarded if you think these two "ascended" when they were very good looking even before, just had shit photos.

The true ascensions were actually made by the users that are not here anymore tbh. One of these:
View attachment 2119765

ONLY FILLER fyi.
Isn’t this a morph?

Isn’t this a morph?
Nope.

It was a real user here. If you search, you can probably find his thread with this pic.

He did 3 sessions of fillers, like a CLEVER person, and not a retard, gradually sculpting his face. The right pics are his final result.

• +1

View attachment 2119765

ONLY FILLER fyi.
Insane transformation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Lol of course a shitskin little dindu turd like you slithers into a post made by me.

Your kind is just roaches and pests tbqh.

Also, jfl @ calling pakis subhuman, when your women go for us lmfao.

Try again retard.
Pakis ain’t good looking and look like shit faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
the biggest ascender roped (i am srs, it was from lookism)

thats why oofy doofy + nt is the more important than looks
Who?

What in the actual fuck??

Bro, I looked into his story, and nothing seems to make any sense anymore.

How the actual fuck do shitskin and short Arab refugees who can't speak a lick of German have blonde prime JB german girlfriends?

Nothing in this world makes any sense anymore.

Just the other day, I found out that a fresh off the boat indian friend of mine who's my height (5'9.5) has a 6'1 white girlfriend. He mogs the average curry, paki, and Arab, but still... he has the accent and smells like curry.
Face > everything else

• +1

View attachment 2119765

ONLY FILLER fyi.
Holy sweet baby Jesus.
From subhumans to chadlites

i keep preaching how oofy doofy + nt is the ultimaye combo

having a disabled brain is cause of inceldom not looks

females are attracted how men make them feel in the moment, your indian buddy make her feel some typa way that chad can't do
How is oofy doofy nt better than dom nt

Oofy doofy irl just gets you friend zoned or cucked

Nope.

It was a real user here. If you search, you can probably find his thread with this pic.

He did 3 sessions of fillers, like a CLEVER person, and not a retard, gradually sculpting his face. The right pics are his final result.
How temporary is this? How long does it last?
Can I go to a local injector?
I’m seriously considering it just kind of hesitant about how it would look years down the line and if it migrates etc

How temporary is this? How long does it last?
It depends on the filler brand. Most jaw-filler brands last around 2 years. However, you will have to re-inject every year, so that your jaw does not change significantly in size.
Can I go to a local injector?
Yes. BUT they will probably have a poor eye for male aesthetics, and you have to know exactly what you want. Make them follow your plan. Or find an injector who KNOWS what they are doing with the male face. Anyways, inject in multiple visits, do not do a bolus trying to modify all at once. Getting the full results will probably take at least 3-4 months, while you are sculting in stages.
I’m seriously considering it just kind of hesitant about how it would look years down the line and if it migrates etc
Fillers do not migrate in most places. Especially fillers that are injected on the bone. If they migrate, you either did soft-tissue fillers, OR your injector missed the tissue plane.

What in the actual fuck??

Bro, I looked into his story, and nothing seems to make any sense anymore.

How the actual fuck do shitskin and short Arab refugees who can't speak a lick of German have blonde prime JB german girlfriends?

Nothing in this world makes any sense anymore.

Just the other day, I found out that a fresh off the boat indian friend of mine who's my height (5'9.5) has a 6'1 white girlfriend. He mogs the average curry, paki, and Arab, but still... he has the accent and smells like curry.

Watch this video, the guy walks around in center city of Europe and it's full of oofy doofys with gfs.

NT is law

Watch this video, the guy walks around in center city of Europe and it's full of oofy doofys with gfs.

NT is law

what is oofy doofy anyway? jestermaxxing?

i didnt need surgery most people dont reach their soft max potential after they do some months of soft max they think theyve done everything my ascension took 2 years from yr 7 to yr9
lol

Pakis ain’t good looking and look like shit faggot
Pakis mog street shitting curries to your Uber drivers and back, you retarded curry munching shitskin. You're gay too

Pakis mog street shitting curries to your Uber drivers and back, you retarded curry munching shitskin. You're gay too
Nah they don’t

Compare the best looking Indians to Pakis

Pakis get destroyed

i know a tall ugly White guy who ascended with a plain lioking Asian woman.