Are there any very attractive men on here? How do people behave around you and treat you?

C

cyberpunk2075

Iron
Here are some of my experiences:

- I can walk into a supermarket/store and every single person in there will look at me, some will run away, some will orbit me
- Men and women are terrified to talk to me
- Most women will not make direct eye contact with me. Instead they will smile and look at me with their peripheral vision or start fixing their hair
- Some women will literally lose their shit and spaz out (e.g. when I sat in front of a girl on a train, her eyes went wide open and she pulled out her makeup and started doing her make up. A few minutes later she started spazzing out)
- Some women will trip over when I make eye contact with them
- IOI's everywhere I go, lots of head turning, lots of women sucking their lips inwards
- 7/10s+ will walk beside me if I'm walking down a street
- If I'm standing somewhere, little girls will straight up walk in front of me and stare at my face, some will point at me to whoever they're with (e.g. their mum) and the mum will act "lost"
- Most men absolutely hate me (average and below average men in particular) and will talk shit about me and the way I look
- Most women in the range of 1-5/10 hate me and will give me a look of disgust if I look at them
- Only other very good-looking men will befriend me or be friendly with me
- Women want to take photos with me, will share drinks and food, will allow me to kiss them on the cheek/lips or touch them without even saying a word to them
- Numbers are straightforward to get. Some women straight up give me their phone without even saying a word to them and tell me to put my number in it
- Complimented by every woman I talk to
- If I'm at a club, I can stand on the dancefloor and will be surrounded/approached by women, e.g. grinding
- Some women will shake when talking to me (usually their hands) or their voice
- Frequently catch women following me around
- Women go silent around me
- Older women are the best way to tell if you're attractive because they're very forward and aggressive. With me, they are scared
- Often hear good looking women (6/10+) rate me between 8 and 12 (9 or 10 is most common). Less attractive women will rate me between 2 and 7. Funny story, one 6.5/10 rated me a 7 out of anger because I wasn't attracted to her. I was like... "th- that's a compliment"
- Men hide their girlfriends from me
- Women will bump into me, touch my hand if I walk past them (even women who are holding their boyfriends hand), slap my ass, moan
- Literally everyone remembers me and my name

About me (this will shock you and seem unbelievable, but I'm sure other really attractive guys on here can vouch for similar experiences above):
- 27 years old
- 5' 5" (165cm)
- 110lbs (50kg), skinny as fuck, like a twig
- British Indian - fair skin complexion
- Compared to Johnny Depp literally over a thousand times and often told that I look like a movie star, someone who plays in a band, or someone from a reality TV show
- Facial hair similar to this, hair similar to this, dress similar to this but with accessories such as a watch and rings
- Sometimes wear black eyeliner and black nail paint
- Not attractive by conventional standards (clearly), but have a very distinctive style and dress better than 99% of the men in the world
- Very feminine face, think Jordan Barrett
- Apparently have the perfect nose and gorgeous facial features

I would post a photo of myself, but I am genuinely not photogenic. Online dating is the complete opposite for me because of this - get no matches at all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, 3virtues, Copeful and 7 others

- I can walk into a supermarket/store and every single person in there will look at me, some will run away, some will orbit me
- Most women will not make direct eye contact with me. Instead they will smile and look at me with their peripheral vision or start fixing their hair
- Some women will literally lose their shit and spaz out (e.g. when I sat in front of a girl on a train, her eyes went wide open and she pulled out her makeup and started doing her make up. A few minutes later she started spazzing out)
- IOI's everywhere I go, lots of head turning, lots of women sucking their lips inwards
- If I'm standing somewhere, little girls will straight up walk in front of me and stare at my face, some will point at me to whoever they're with (e.g. their mum) and the mum will act "lost"
- Most men absolutely hate me (average and below average men in particular) and will talk shit about me and the way I look
- Most women in the range of 1-5/10 hate me and will give me a look of disgust if I look at them
- Women want to take photos with me, will share drinks and food, will allow me to kiss them on the cheek/lips or touch them without even saying a word to them
- Numbers are straightforward to get. Some women straight up give me their phone without even saying a word to them and tell me to put my number in it
- If I'm at a club, I can stand on the dancefloor and will be surrounded/approached by women, e.g. grinding
- Older women are the best way to tell if you're attractive because they're very forward and aggressive. With me, they are scared
- Often hear good looking women (6/10+) rate me between 8 and 12 (9 or 10 is most common). Less attractive women will rate me between 2 and 7. Funny story, one 6.5/10 rated me a 7 out of anger because I wasn't attracted to her. I was like... "th- that's a compliment")
- Women will bump into me, touch my hand if I walk past them (even women who are holding their boyfriends hand), slap my ass, moan

About me (this will shock you and seem unbelievable, but I'm sure other really attractive guys on here can vouch for similar experiences above):
- 27 years old
- 5' 5" (165cm)
- Compared to Johnny Depp literally over a thousand times and often told that I look like a movie star, someone who plays in a band, or someone from a reality TV show
- Facial hair similar to this, hair similar to this, dress similar to this but with accessories such as a watch and rings
- Not attractive by conventional standards (clearly), but have a very distinctive style and dress better than 99% of the men in the world

I would post a photo of myself, but I am genuinely not photogenic. Online dating is the complete opposite for me because of this - get no matches at all.
I cant go outside without at least 10 women trying to get my number.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and bobtheflowerpot
I believe I am pretty attractive to women when I am groomed. I had gotten a dark ceaser and trimmed my stache and all the bitches at my job were staring at me like they were dtf. I have good features that turn women on but I'm still a manlet and have some flaws so I'm not really good looking. If I can get rid of my flaws I could be a slayer. I post this to say that turning women on, is the biggest way to have women accept you and to ultimately have a much more enjoyable life. If this wasn't apparent to anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: cyberpunk2075

- Often hear good looking women (6/10+) rate me between 8 and 12 (9 or 10 is most common). Less attractive women will rate me between 2 and 7. Funny story, one 6.5/10 rated me a 7 out of anger because I wasn't attracted to her. I was like... "th- that's a compliment"

- 27 years old
- 5' 5" (165cm)

5’5 curry bragging about being Chad JFL what has this forum come to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot and 12 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 29167, chosen-one and 5 others
- 27 years old
- 5' 5" (165cm)
You are actually delusional and belong in a psychiatric ward

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Mewton, neverchadlite and 11 others
Nigga said he gets chad treatment but also this jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot and 7 others
Attractive man here

Women hate me and treat me like an incel. But I know I'm attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
948274F8 705F 4E0A 839F 07F8D32DC422

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, mogger10 and ReadBooksEveryday
Believe it, or don't believe it. I personally don't give a fuck.

I figured there must be some very good-looking dudes here, so I wanted to see how their experiences compared to mine.

But I'd happily invite anyone here who is not socially inept in or near London, UK to come out w/ me. Just promise you won't get butthurt and cry like many of my short-lived friendships with men when you realise that life is a lot different for some folk and most of the bullshit you read about height, physique, etc. doesn't mean as much as the internet makes you seem it does in the real world. 😁

Last edited:
Why is everyone on here extremely narcy its actually kinda disturbing. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 41749 and chosen-one
Wow as if I will read that

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and chosen-one
Believe it, or don't believe it. I personally don't give a fuck.

I figured there must be some very good-looking dudes here, so I wanted to see how their experiences compared to mine.

But I'd happily invite anyone here who is not socially inept in or near London, UK to come out w/ me. Just promise you won't get butthurt and cry like many of my short-lived friendships with men when you realise that life is a lot different for some folk and most of the bullshit you read about height, physique, etc. doesn't mean as much as the internet makes you seem it does in the real world. 😁
Ok Baldeep

Tales

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

- 27 years old
- 5' 5" (165cm)

Do you stand out from the crowd with your style? In other words is your style particularly ostentatious or flamboyant?

5’5 bro no way if u said at least 5’9 maybe I would have believed you. Anything shorter and you are seen a sa literal man child. Delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and bobtheflowerpot
5’5 bro no way if u said at least 5’9 maybe I would have believed you. Anything shorter and you are seen a sa literal man child. Delusional

Yeah, I'd think I was delusional too if it weren't for the amount of women (of all heights, including 6ft women) I've had throwing themselves at me in social environments where alcohol is consumed

Do you stand out from the crowd with your style? In other words is your style particularly ostentatious or flamboyant?

Possibly? This is the only pic I will ever post here of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and bwrauycnee
your ugly af and your brain is manipulating you because you would KYs if you found out that’s your ugly As your already 5’5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot and 2 others
I tell people that 5'6 and 45 kg is ideal but they don't believe me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Gaygymmaxx and cyberpunk2075
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot and 2 others
op is some delusional hindu from quora

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, bobtheflowerpot and chosen-one