Are there externally applied fillers?

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
I don't have enough money for surgeries and injectable elements, so I'm thinking about using solutions I can apply externally. Currently, I'm interested in lip enchantment by applying substances that cause irritations to the lips, leading to temporal inflammation and giving the appearance of bigger lips. There are legit substances that can do this, but I'm having hard times finding them.

Regarding the rest of my face, I would like to make my jaw look bigger by enhancing my jaw muscles.

So, are there any creams I can apply to targeted muscle or body areas to make those body areas look bigger?

Maybe creams containing hyaluronic acid?

Give me advices, please, I don't want to be viewed as a subhuman by society.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah, you can get HA injected into the jawline and chin, no problem. The definition will fade away quickly, tho, in about 2 weeks tops. You'll be left with a bloated mess with no angularity whatsoever.

I'm thinking about using solutions I can apply externally. Currently, I'm interested in lip enchantment by applying substances that cause irritations to the lips, leading to temporal inflammation and giving the appearance of bigger lips. There are legit substances that can do this, but I'm having hard times finding them.

Regarding the rest of my face, I would like to make my jaw look bigger by enhancing my jaw muscles.
grichka-bogdanoff.jpg

Yeah, you can get HA injected into the jawline and chin, no problem. The definition will fade away quickly, tho, in about 2 weeks tops. You'll be left with a bloated mess with no angularity whatsoever.
In other words, this will ruin my face? Aren't there any solutions that completely get dissolved and don't leave any asymmetry and damage?

In other words, this will ruin my face? Aren't there any solutions that completely get dissolved and don't leave any asymmetry and damage?
I mean if it dissolves within 2 weeks whats the point

I mean if it dissolves within 2 weeks whats the point
If it dissolves, I will get a new dose. If it's cheap enough, I can buy and apply it over and over again - indefinitely.