Are there guys who’s eyes aren’t hooded when they squint ???

Biggdink

Biggdink

Kraken
If your eyes aren’t giga bug tier then they’d be hooded and hunter looking (assuming you have decent pfl) if you squint

Look at Vinnies modeling pics, his eyes are hooded af when squinting, but you’d look like a retard if you squint 24/7

Another proof hunter eyes = cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deprived and datboijj
The muscles are strong enough for virtually everyone to be able to do so

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Biggdink
Squinting is a looksmin
Even Salludon looks better in his unsquinted pics but ppl here say he descended :rolleyes:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 19157 and Biggdink
This site tried to gaslight me into squinting (I do have hooding & hunter eyes if I do) , but I’m not falling for it anymore. Now I expose as much of my eyelid as possible & show off my long dark eyelashes I got from careprost :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Biggdink
This site tried to gaslight me into squinting (I do have hooding & hunter eyes if I do) , but I’m not falling for it anymore. Now I expose as much of my eyelid as possible & show off my long dark eyelashes I got from careprost :Comfy:
Same here
Used to squint for tinder/bumble pics but didn’t irl and girls told me my eyes look better irl lmao

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I squinch irl sometimes and a little in photos to get a more almond shaped eye and better lower lid, but it really does depend on your infras.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
mirin mirin, i cant show my long ass lashes because I have fully hooded eyes, over at this point, I asked a foid if she ever acknowledged my lashes and she said no she didn't even know that I had long lashes :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deprived
Same here
Used to squint for tinder/bumble pics but didn’t irl and girls told me my eyes look better irl lmao
When I did it girls straight up started conversations with me irl with “do you even smile “ “are you always this angry”

it’s very autistic and makes even otherwise good looking guys unapproachable

+ if you squint at the wrong guy not some beta cuck he will actually call you out on your shit and may confront you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Biggdink
mirin mirin, i cant show my long ass lashes because I have fully hooded eyes, over at this point, I asked a foid if she ever acknowledged my lashes and she said no she didn't even know that I had long lashes :feelswhy:
long ass lashes are peak female gaze
DBD0241D 01BD 4574 9659 D63011836031

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
lol do you really want to keep arguing about this shit. he is a PSL hero because of god tier ascension but he doesn't compare to white chads .
he does. he looks good to the point where it doesnt matter what race he is, ur just coping. muh white master race.