Are there medications (oral or topical) that result in facial fat loss?

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
It seems like alot of people on mental illness drugs have lean faces, atleast the ones who arent fat fucks. Personal anecdote ik, but its so prevalent in both men and women i know who are on stuff like ssris, adderall, anti psychotics etc. that its worth asking about.

Ofc it could be any other type of medications not just ones for mental side effects, so do you know of any medications that have that facial fat loss effect? Oral or topical

@alienmaxxer
@prettyboislime
@DivineBeing
Bump niggas that might know about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Drink cum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
hum no, ssri's and antipsychotics bloat the the face

hum no, ssri's and antipsychotics bloat the the face
Im aware, which is why its so bizarre to me every mentally ill medicated fucker i know has a giga lean face

• +1
just lose youth theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9446
Junkies have skinny faces because they don't eat a lot. Stoners are usually fat fucking losers because they have the muchies,a lot of substances make your appetite go away or make food not even come close to the dopamine that drugs would give. Anyone with a bloated/fat face needs to lose as much weight as possible, I'm not going to stop losing weight until my face actually makes significant changes
Ca7343e935aa54db4e13b9d3d54492e0

just lose youth theory
Facial skin thickness/cheek fat is a sign you’ll age well, but i want just a little bit more facial leanness. My dad has aged amazing because of thick facial skin and extra face fat

• +1
Junkies have skinny faces because they don't eat a lot. Stoners are usually fat fucking losers because they have the muchies,a lot of substances make your appetite go away or make food not even come close to the dopamine that drugs would give. Anyone with a bloated/fat face needs to lose as much weight as possible, I'm not going to stop losing weight until my face actually makes significant changes
View attachment 1510713
Good for you, non facetiously. But i want answers to my question lol

Im aware, which is why its so bizarre to me every mentally ill medicated fucker i know has a giga lean face

I work with coworkers that are on medication and some of them are lean-faced and some others arent

like normies

These pills are known to cause bloat so I wouldn't count on this,

also it's over if you need to take ssri-s or antipsychotics to gain looks

I took both but only because I can't live without them

these pills lower IQ but make mentally ill person functional in their daily life

I work with coworkers that are on medication and some of them are lean-faced and some others arent

like normies

These pills are known to cause bloat so I wouldn't count on this,

also it's over if you need to take ssri-s or antipsychotics to gain looks

I took both but only because I can't live without them

these pills lower IQ but make mentally ill person functional in their daily life
I wouldnt take them just for looks, ironically im mentioning the mental illness medication because im being made to see a psychiatrist sunday and will probably be perscribed something. Thats why i bolded the latter half of the post. Dont worry im not an ugly trying to get mental health drugs just for face