Are there non-injection forms of Melanotan, that work?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
182
(Either melanotan-1 or 2.)
 
There is nasal spray.
Probably is less effective and the dosages are finicky, but it should still work the same way.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
There is nasal spray.
Probably is less effective and the dosages are finicky, but it should still work the same way.
I just remember reading that moreplatesmoredates, article, saying that nasal sprays, and any form of melanotan, that's not injected, doesn't work.
 
I just remember reading that moreplatesmoredates, article, saying that nasal sprays, and any form of melanotan, that's not injected, doesn't work.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
I wonder how much of that, was just from sun-exposure, since he said he got minimal sun-exposure, prior.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
I wonder how much of that, was just from sun-exposure, since he said he got minimal sun-exposure, prior.
Im currently running tests with it, so I'll see.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid

Similar threads

influx
Replies
2
Views
24
influx
influx
zentabrezz
Replies
1
Views
37
zentabrezz
zentabrezz
RichardRich
Replies
3
Views
49
RichardRich
RichardRich
ilikefish
Replies
6
Views
79
Canni
Canni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top