are there ways to naturally darken

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
your skin? all my family have nice olive tones yet i am whiter,not pale dont get me wrong..help me boyos i need that skin and light eyes halo

what race are you?

hop on melanotan II, from what ive seen that shit works wonders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
im turkish..so its pretty mixed but im white looking

any side effects?

and does it help darkening body hair(hair,brow,lashes)

im in a same position as you, just half turk

just use a sunbed once or twice a week should be enough

if you want dark lashes/brows/beard get a brush in color gel

if you want more dense eyebrows/beard get minoxidil

i wouldnt touch melanotan II, ur gonna get moles on ur face

your skin? all my family have nice olive tones yet i am whiter,not pale dont get me wrong..help me boyos i need that skin and light eyes halo
go to South East Asia

go to South East Asia
i dont have problems with women,looking slightly darker skinned just will be better
im in a same position as you, just half turk

just use a sunbed once or twice a week should be enough

if you want dark lashes/brows/beard get a brush in color gel

if you want more dense eyebrows/beard get minoxidil

i wouldnt touch melanotan II, ur gonna get moles on ur face
teşekkürler kanka;)im actually okay with color of my hair its like a lighter brown,was just wondering.getting that olive skin is important tho.about minox im afraid of skin effects but probably gonna try

Last edited:
light skin is better

light skin is better

If you have dark features, yes

If you have light eyes and brown/blonde hair you'd be better off with a mild tan, though don't overdo it cause you'll look retarded.

If you have light eyes and brown/blonde hair you'd be better off with a mild tan, though don't overdo it cause you'll look retarded.
yeah mild tan looks amazing

• +1

As someone with very dark features I can tell you I look better with a mild tan than I do with pale skin.

As someone with very dark features I can tell you I look better with a mild tan than I do with pale skin.

Actually I think you're right
Are you european ethnically?

• +1
if ur features are as dark as you claim tbh doesnt matter much but tan is most of the times better

• +1
Actually I think you're right
Are you european ethnically?
Irish. I have light green eyes but they're overpowered by very dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Hair and beard are both dark brown.

Irish. I have light green eyes but they're overpowered by very dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Hair and beard are both dark brown.

Mild tan probably looks better on any euro

Light skin within realistic parameters probably looks better on any ethnic

Legit or no?

• +1
Mild tan probably looks better on any euro

Light skin within realistic parameters probably looks better on any ethnic

Legit or no?
There's probably some truth to that.

Where people mess up is they buy MT2 and then feel like they need to go on some "dosing protocol" as if they're doing a steroid cycle. It doesn't matter when or how frequently you inject. Just inject small amounts. The MT2 doesn't really leave your system. Some of its effects are permanent. You can inject a tiny amount of MT2 and still get a better tan than you otherwise would have without injecting, even if you tan like 1-2 weeks after that 1 injection. 3 days post injection is the most optimal time for maximising colour if you go out in the sun. That being said: just melanotanmin and sunbathe max. There's no dosing protocol, you can be as random and sporadic as you wish with injecting.

• Inject a small amount
  • Get UV exposure for as long as you can (day by day, week by week). Check yout results.
  • If you're still not happy, inject a tiny bit more, like 1month+ later and keep getting out into the sun.

People who inject daily, or with some sort of protocol are idiots. You're literally just adding melanin to your skin. That can be a bad thing! I know from experience! Hyperpigmentation can and will happen with misuse.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and samm735