Red light therapy is goated, fix all your healthmins with this hidden fix-all, including: Acne, Hairloss and last but not least Autism(yall need this)

For some reason none here seem to have discussed this easy to use and nice to use lamp. Along with this red light therapy has thousands of studies to back up its health claims. This is in sharp contrast to your average Looksmax.org advice.
Structure
This post is going to be divided into three sections, first I am going to talk about why red light is logicaly going to help you when looking at anthropology and how humans are supposed to live, secondly im showing a plethora of studies on red light, last im going to talk about some tips to get you started on using red light terapy.
Red light
Logic behind red light therapy
"Good looks = health"
We all know these kinds of copers, muhhh just workout, eat broccoli, chicken and rice, shower and brush your teeth. This will make you healthy and women are basically atructed to signs of heaulth so this will be all you need, also be nice, muhhh. This is cope of course, eating healthy and having healthy habits aren't gonna change the weak ass bones in your face. On top of that working out under blue lights and eating broccoli and rice aren't good for your health but this is something for a next post).

But actually becoming healthier is going to improve your looks if you do things that are actually making you healthier(Like eating an ancesterally and light correct diet, having a good light environment, and for example doing red light therapy). This sound woo woo but wait for further threads.
Red light will especially help with big looksmins like acne.
So why dont people need to buy this extra red light lamp? Well because we don't go outside enough and if we go outside we don't go early enough in the day, the ideal would be at sunset. In the past people would wake up earlier and be outside more so they would not need this lamp. On top of that this lamp releases a therapeutic dose of red light and is stronger then the sun. A good red light lamp is has the followng advantages over normal sunlight.

• Can be used any time, including night time.
  • Can be used indoors, in privacy.
  • Healthy spectrum of light
  • Intensity can be varied
  • No harmful UV light
  • Potentially improves energy production
  • Reduces pain significantly
  • Does not lead to a sun tan
Science behind red light therapy
How does it work?

How does it work?​

Red light works via a phenomenon called photobiomodulation. "This is where different components of our cells are activated or respond to different wavelengths of light," board-certified dermatologist Erum Ilyas, M.D., MBE, FAAD, tells mbg.
The exact mechanisms of photobiomodulation are not completely understood, but the effects have been clinically studied1. "Studies seem to show that light acts on the mitochondria of cells, which leads to increased production of different factors that increase the proteins and factors that allow cells to communicate," Ilyas explains.
By allowing the cells to communicate, red light therapy essentially helps your skin work more effectively. "This may help stimulate collagen production and other factors that help with skin remodeling," Illyas says.
The activation of these mitochondria also appears to stimulate the production of growth factors and reduce oxidative stress in the skin—both things that can improve the health of the skin2, according to board-certified dermatologist Apple Bodemer, M.D. She goes onto explain that these also have anti-inflammatory benefits3.

And one of the easiest ways to explain how red light (RLT) and other low-level light therapies work is to compare it to other traditional skin care devices like lasers and intense pulsed light (IPL).
"Lasers traditionally work by causing controlled damage in the skin in an attempt to trigger an inflammatory reaction," she notes. This can result in positive changes such as wrinkle reduction, improved hyperpigmentation, or reduced redness, Ilyas says.
"Red light therapies and other LLLTs are different in that they are atraumatic to the skin," she says. Meaning that instead of creating microtraumas that trigger healing, they start to positively impact the skin right away. Pretty cool, right?
The best part? "The effects are seen without the discomfort, healing time, and possible reactive swelling that are seen with traditional laser and IPL platforms," she notes. Translation: You're tending to the skin on a cellular level without a bunch of negative side effects—more on that in a bit.

How long does it take to work?

"A brighter and more radiant complexion is achieved after just one session. But completing multiple sessions will yield greater results over time," master esthetician Sarah Akram once told mbg.
How long red light therapy takes to yield the results you're after will differ greatly depending on how consistently you receive red light therapy, the tools used, and of course, the results you're after. But you should be seeing more dramatic results after a few weeks to a month.

Study's that back up red light
I could put thousands of studies here to back up the science of red light therapy but here are just the most important ones.
Balding: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8577899/
conclussion:

The effect of 650-nm red light on ex vivo hair follicles and the transcriptome set which implicates the role of red light in promoting hair growth and reversing of miniaturization process of AGA were identified.
Acne: https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(19)31360-X/abstract
conclussion: Significant improvements in both lesional and nonlesional acne were also observed with the light treatment. Subjects also reported significant improvements (P < .05) in their acne and skin appearance parameters
Autism: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9680350/
conclussion: This treatment has been shown in a range of pathological conditions-to improve the key changes that characterise autism, including the functional connectivity and survival patterns of neurones, the patterns of gliosis and inflammation and the composition of the microbiome. We highlight the idea that photobiomodulation may form an ideal treatment option for autism, one that is certainly worthy of further investigation.

Weightloss: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26220050/
conclussion: red light therapy enhances the physical exercise effects in obese women undergoing weight loss treatment promoting significant changes in inflexibility metabolic profile.
collagen: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/
conclussion: RLT and ELT are large-area and full-body treatment modalities for skin rejuvenation and improvements in skin feeling and skin complexion. The application of RLT and ELT provides a safe, non-ablative, non-thermal, atraumatic photobiomodulation treatment of skin tissue with high patient satisfaction rates. RLT and ELT can extend the spectrum of anti-aging treatment options available to patients looking for mild and pleasant light-only skin rejuvenation.
Advice for red light therapy use
So it is really important that you buy the right red lamp. You do not want a lamp the flickers or emits too much emf, you also want a lamp that has high irradiance. I personally bought the firewave pro which cost like $350 dollars. Might be too much money for you fajeeds in India but the rest of us westerncells can probably afford it and I definetely think a good red light lamp is worth the money.

Also for safety reasons, read the instructions on how to use the lamp. tldr: start at a distance of 2 feet (60 cm) and do not try it for longer then 5 minutes on the first attempt. On top of that you should wear red light blocking glasses.

tldr: red light reduces inflammation, Why do we need to buy an expensive lamp for this? Because all you lazy fucks dont touch some trass and go outside. On top if this it can make you more NT by reducing autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, kiyopon, tempelcat4 and 4 others
@gabbeascend

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
100-200 eur device , 30 min a day wasted , probably cope results, hell nah

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and JohnDoe
acne - eat well / skincare
hair loss - fin+min
autism - rope

muh red lights

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 97baHater, thebuffdon690, got.daim and 9 others
Nice try jew but in not paying for your jewish muh red lights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, poopoohead, IndraBC and 5 others
100-200 eur device , 30 min a day wasted , probably cope results, hell nah
you are retarded, literal thousandths of studies to back up the results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, say∅ and lowiqNormie
I think you're overstating the effectiveness of red light therapy. Yh it can help with some health issues and maybe has a slight positive impact on hair loss but it's not much. For all those studies you posted, there''s other studies that point to it being useless/negligible. Where are the results? why has nobody regrown their hair on their crown bald spot with red light? doesn't work. I did hear someone mention a certain wavelength/frequency of red light helped heal a wound though.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, got.daim, aber and 4 others
you are retarded, literal thousandths of studies to back up the results
None of the studies really show how effective it is. When people try to replicate the studies results it's not the same at all.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
@John Doe dont knock it till you try it. also red light therapy feels great and you can send back your purchase so the downside is really low.

@lowiqNormie thank I will report back in a month with the results, will you try it if I get good results?

Good shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
@lowiqNormie thank I will report back in a month with the results, will you try it if I get good results?
no my skin is atually one of my strongest points no necessity for any other treatment but go ahead and let us know!

no my skin is atually one of my strongest points no necessity for any other treatment but go ahead and let us know!
it is not just about skin but just lowering inflammation in general and also stuff like better gut health.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I cope with a hue lamp bought by my ex girlfriend friend, if anything I don't exposed to blue light at night

Can i red light my ballsack for a bigger cock

Also what is a good affordable one?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and IndraBC
@John Doe dont knock it till you try it. also red light therapy feels great and you can send back your purchase so the downside is really low.
Downside isn't low for NEETs and the majority of this forums userbase is teenagers so a couple hundred isn't nothing for them either. I mean i'm willing to try it for sure because there's enough studies on the subject but i won't keep my hopes up. Where have you personally tried it and seen results?

Are infrared lamps valid? I’ve seen a few studies talking about their benefits, and they emit red light on the visible spectrum too, so would they have same benefits as red led?

@JohnDoe mine is about te get delivered. so no results yet, I will update in a month.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
@Chadington yeah you want to get a lamp to produces both infrared and red led.

@ShawarmaFilth so if you are on a budget but still have some money laying around I would buy this one https://emr-tek.com/en-nl/collections/red-light-therapy/products/firewave
and then send it back before 60 days so you can get your money back. They have a great no questions asked policy. Then if you like the red light and think it works buy a cheaper one and see if it has the same results. So this one is 235 bucks but I can give you a 10% discount link so you get it for 210. I think it is imporant to try a good red light because they need to emit the right light with low emf and low flicker.
If this is out of your price range you should buy this one for 130. https://redlightman.com/product/red-infrared-combo-mini/?wpam_id=219
you can try this one out for 30 days so if you got the money but stil think it is a lot just try it out.
Im sure there are lots of decent lights at lower prices but I am not well versed on those but you should just look up infrared therapy light on alibaba or aliexpress and buy those.

@ShawarmaFilth so if you are on a budget but still have some money laying around I would buy this one https://emr-tek.com/en-nl/collections/red-light-therapy/products/firewave
and then send it back before 60 days so you can get your money back. They have a great no questions asked policy. Then if you like the red light and think it works buy a cheaper one and see if it has the same results. So this one is 235 bucks but I can give you a 10% discount link so you get it for 210. I think it is imporant to try a good red light because they need to emit the right light with low emf and low flicker.
If this is out of your price range you should buy this one for 130. https://redlightman.com/product/red-infrared-combo-mini/?wpam_id=219
you can try this one out for 30 days so if you got the money but stil think it is a lot just try it out.
Im sure there are lots of decent lights at lower prices but I am not well versed on those but you should just look up infrared therapy light on alibaba or aliexpress and buy those.
Did it work?

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
@onskibidi yes great results, some of things it has helped me with are: better quality skin in the face, better colouring of the face(less pale), a lot less back acne and tricep acne, back acne is almost gone. Better facial hair growth, better sleep and better sleep. would definetely reccomend

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
@onskibidi yes great results, some of things it has helped me with are: better quality skin in the face, better colouring of the face(less pale), a lot less back acne and tricep acne, back acne is almost gone. Better facial hair growth, better sleep and better sleep. would definetely reccomend
used on your head/hair?

• +1
@JohnDoe yeah just on my face, I mostly noticed more beard growth and more hairs are growing on my temples (not that im balding badly, just some small recession). The lamp is also used on my legs, chest and back and I also notice more hair growth here. Have also been sleeping better and better ER weirdly.

@JohnDoe yeah just on my face, I mostly noticed more beard growth and more hairs are growing on my temples (not that im balding badly, just some small recession). The lamp is also used on my legs, chest and back and I also notice more hair growth here. Have also been sleeping better and better ER weirdly.
That doesn't make any sense, hair regrowth cycle is a lot longer than 3 weeks which you've used this red light therapy for. There's no way you saw hair regrwoth on your temples in just 3 weeks assuming this even works on the scalp..

That doesn't make any sense, hair regrowth cycle is a lot longer than 3 weeks which you've used this red light therapy for. There's no way you saw hair regrwoth on your temples in just 3 weeks assuming this even works on the scalp..
im not an expert on hair growth but I dont think that is how the hair regrowth cycle works. The idea behind the red light is that you optimise cell functioning and thus stimulate hair growth. If you use the light, then function increases and then hair grows better is my idea, dont get why you would need 3 weeks for this. Also hair growth was not a major reason for buying the red light lamp.

im not an expert on hair growth but I dont think that is how the hair regrowth cycle works. The idea behind the red light is that you optimise cell functioning and thus stimulate hair growth. If you use the light, then function increases and then hair grows better is my idea, dont get why you would need 3 weeks for this. Also hair growth was not a major reason for buying the red light lamp.
I understand that's not why you bought it but i am curious how it affects the scalp and balding people. Perhaps you are right and it just helps hair grow at a faster rate but doesn't really stop hairloss or grow hair where there is none/where you're receding. The hair loss cycle is for sure longer than 3 weeks. I am interested in using it on my crown where i am thinning, i wonder...

• +1
I understand that's not why you bought it but i am curious how it affects the scalp and balding people. Perhaps you are right and it just helps hair grow at a faster rate but doesn't really stop hairloss or grow hair where there is none/where you're receding. The hair loss cycle is for sure longer than 3 weeks. I am interested in using it on my crown where i am thinning, i wonder...
so it defintely won't be the full solution but can be an important part along with a derma roller, minoxodil and finastaride.(not an expert on hair loss but this looks like a good combo. I already said it multiple times but the red light has great effects on the overall function of your body so I wouldn't just buy a facemask red light but just a normal red light therapy lamp that you can also just shine on your whole face. I am going to make a thread in the future with results.

so it defintely won't be the full solution but can be an important part along with a derma roller, minoxodil and finastaride.(not an expert on hair loss but this looks like a good combo. I already said it multiple times but the red light has great effects on the overall function of your body so I wouldn't just buy a facemask red light but just a normal red light therapy lamp that you can also just shine on your whole face. I am going to make a thread in the future with results.
Finasteride is a poison tranny drug and DHT is not a useless hormone in adult men. Minoxidil has a terrible shed and any hairs it may grow will be entirely dependent on minoxidil so you'll have to take it for life. These are not solutions my friend, they are pharmaceuticals i want to avoid. I will do some research on the effects of red light therapy on scalp/hair, i recall having some sources bookmarked from last year. I also wanted tos ee how it affected the face/collagen/wound healing/etc. Tag gme when you make the thread, so right now the verdict from you is that it helps your face in that it looks better somehow?

• +1
Finasteride is a poison tranny drug and DHT is not a useless hormone in adult men. Minoxidil has a terrible shed and any hairs it may grow will be entirely dependent on minoxidil so you'll have to take it for life. These are not solutions my friend, they are pharmaceuticals i want to avoid. I will do some research on the effects of red light therapy on scalp/hair, i recall having some sources bookmarked from last year. I also wanted tos ee how it affected the face/collagen/wound healing/etc. Tag gme when you make the thread, so right now the verdict from you is that it helps your face in that it looks better somehow?
yeah if I was balding those drugs would also be my last option. Yeah so I was looking really pale for the last few years even though I while being white have a more brown skin then average. The red light has unexpectedly helped with making my face less pale(a family member who has mentioned a couple times that I was looking pale told me that I was looking a lot less pale even though the family member didn't know I was using the device. So some theory on how this works is that it increases melanin and this colours your face but probably only insofar you had a lack of melanin.But apart from this my skin quality is just overall better. I don't want to post my face on this forum but I also have some skin issues on my back and triceps and whil post progress pics of this.