Are there ways to prevent shrinking with age?

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

6ft1 manlet in the netherlands
I heard some good things about glucosamide, anything else?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
rob paul hasn't lost any height yet and he's like 45

I think a lot of it is posture and having healthy bones and spine with no diseases

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 11292, thereallegend and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ifyouwannabemylover
at that point you already should've settled with someone and have kids, doesn't matter if you lose an inch or height or two

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
at that point you already should've settled with someone and have kids, doesn't matter if you lose an inch or height or two
It’s not about girls bro, 5’8” dudes get girls. It’s about looking majestic

It’s not about girls bro, 5’8” dudes get girls. It’s about looking majestic
why do you want to look majestic when you are over 60 and your organs are starting to decay rapidly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 15305
rob paul hasn't lost any height yet and he's like 45

I think a lot of it is posture and having healthy bones and spine with no diseases
what would you rate his wife jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
You lose height at like 70

The taller you are, the more you'll shrink, how tall are you?
6’1” (actually 6’1.5”, but I adjust down to mentally prepare for shrinkage) I’m only about 5cm removed from being a real man.

I have very long legs and short torso, I hope this minimizes shrinkage (i think it comes mainly from the spine). Downside is that lifts will make me look disproportionate quickly

6’1” (actually 6’1.5”, but I adjust down to mentally prepare for shrinkage) I’m only about 5cm removed from being a real man.
You're very tall, why worry for what will happen after several decades...

You're very tall, why worry for what will happen after several decades...
I need to move out of the Netherlands..

It can already happen in your early 30’s I think

Stretch regularly
Keep doing those dead hangs
McKenzie Chin Tuck
Shoulder rotations

Not really but you can slow it down with K2 and making sure you get enough magnesium and D3 etc. like said above. If you keep in good health you can delay a lot of height loss until about 50.

To not be manlet
You are very tall, what's the matter with you, I'm 5'5 for example and live in Romania, I would kill to be in your place and live there: free welfare, free weed, prostitutes, civilized people, etc.

You are very tall, what's the matter with you, I'm 5'5 for example and live in Romania, I would kill to be in your place and live there: free welfare, free weed, prostitutes, civilized people, etc.
I guess we just always want more.
I’m almost done with med school will spend my entire professional life researching how to open growth plates back up tbh. I’ll do anything to save us.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar