are there ways to protect yourself as much as possible during a ct scan for jaw surgery?

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
are those anti radiation glasses for the eyes effective? they seem quite expensive, do they allow you to wear stuff like this? can you ask for one in the examinination centre and just pay a little bit more or do i have to buy them?

what about protective shields for your neck, can you ask for one at the centre?

what can i do to minimise the radiation i receive in sensitive areas

• JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Lorsss, CristianT and 10 others
jfl at the people laughing at this. retards

• +1
Reactions: CopingThenRoping
@Korea @Gaia262 @Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax
in case you guys knew and wanted to help. id appreciate it a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262
they don't give a shit. best you can do is use a new machine that doesn't rape you as hard. they will tell you that the dose is 'safe' anyway because you get irradiated by the environment either way. yeah sure but that's over a several year period :lul: tldr it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
they don't give a shit. best you can do is use a new machine that doesn't rape you as hard. they will tell you that the dose is 'safe' anyway because you get irradiated by the environment either way. yeah sure but that's over a several year period :lul: tldr it's over
what if i persist / ask at multiple examination centres. at worst case scenario can i buy my own equipment and use it? glasses for the eye and neck shield?

its really important for me as i will probably get multiple scans. is the cone beam 3D the one theyre using for jaw surgery instead of whole ct scan? it is less radiation or sth?

🤦‍♂️

This is the least worrying part of the whole procedure, its literally lying down whilst they scan you. Countless people get this including old people and children without any issues.

You probably get more radiation and harm from eating a vegan burger then this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lorsss, Deleted member 16834 and 7 others
🤦‍♂️

This is the least worrying part of the whole procedure, its literally lying down whilst they scan you. Countless people get this including old people and children without any issues.

ct scan is massive radiation. especially if repeated.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Cbct scans are safe

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Cbct scans are safe
i think theyre less radiation than ct scan but IF POSSIBLE i would still like to protect my eyes and neck. why not?

i think theyre less radiation than ct scan but IF POSSIBLE i would still like to protect my eyes and neck. why not?
High inhib, not gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GymCelNeckPill, Gaia262 and 1 other person
🤦‍♂️

This nigga is too scared to get scans. No need to even bother about Threads regarding Surgery from this dude. It really is pointless in 90% of the posters here

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mrinfinityx, Gaia262 and 1 other person
This nigga is too scared to get scans. No need to even bother about Threads regarding Surgery from this dude. It really is pointless in 90% of the posters here
lol. retard

dont post this bs in my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 2729
youre legitimately low iq

?

go get cancer ape
Wear this when getting the scan so people know you’re a special case :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

99617FFF FD11 4E19 ABEA EC676104EE50

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, AtlasTH and Deleted member 2729
legit low iq and child / ape

Stop worrying about it

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Danish_Retard
Im sorry bro your brains gonna be riddled with tumours :smonk:

are those anti radiation glasses for the eyes effective? they seem quite expensive, do they allow you to wear stuff like this? can you ask for one in the examinination centre and just pay a little bit more or do i have to buy them?

We finally found our High Inhib God, time to make some antic païen rituals for ascension

Uks unbreakable kimmy schmidt

I understand where you are coming from as I'm also quite high inhib, although not as high inhib as you it seems

the radiation that you receive from a CBCT is very little so just do it :)

You get years worth of radiation from ct scans. Ask them to do an MRI scan if possible.

normies man, you gotta love them

You are more normie than me
Nigga I did 5 surgeries while you rot here asking questions about how you can protect yourself against x-rays from CT scans:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Nigga I did 5 surgeries while you rot here asking questions about how you can protect yourself against x-rays from CT scans:forcedsmile:
You being careless for your health doesnt make you less normie. If anything its more normie.

You being careless for your health doesnt make you less normie. If anything its more normie.
Whats your next question? Do you need to get cut inside to make surgeries?:forcedsmile:

How I am being careless about my health? That's the least thing on which you have to think.

As far as I can see you are way too high inhib for surgeries. Stay away from them, better for your own mental.

Last edited:
Whats your next question? Do you need to get cut inside to make surgeries?:forcedsmile:

How I am being careless about my health? That's the least thing on which you have to think.
How is that the least thing i have to worry about.

Do some more research, if you can avoid some of the radiation in sensitive parts why not do it especially if you will get scanned multiple times and are in extra danger group??

As far as I can see you are way too high inhib for surgeries. Stay away from them, better for your own mental.
Im living a far more difficult life than u and will get surgery like its nothing. Jfl man

Ure unaware and dumb not low inhib

can avoid some of the radiation in sensitive parts

Can I avoid my dick to getting radiated by these evil x-rays? My gigachad penis is the most precious thing in my whole entire body, ngl.

Can I avoid my dick to getting radiated by these evil x-rays? My gigachad penis is the most precious thing in my whole entire body, ngl.
Lol dumb :ROFLMAO: