Screenshot 20200607 180429

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman trash, noor and Deleted member 5522
2 STUPID TIKTOKERS IQMATCHED

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
you're using a filter and you are hiding your chin. if you really have something with this girl then consider yourself lucky because she is pretty fucking hot

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6512, FootLongDong and 3 others
you're using a filter and you are hiding your chin. if you really have something with this girl then consider yourself lucky because she is pretty fucking hot
Damn im luckmaxxed then

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and DutchPrettyBoy
Cant tell cause both pictures frauded with filters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
cute lesbian couple ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, AlphaDude, Chad69 and 13 others
I would dick both of you down, especially the first cutie

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6497, hairyballscel and 7 others
She lowerthirdmogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5522
No idea man

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's probably the same person morphed as a prank

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and PubertyMaxxer
Lower third Fogged.

Photoshop skill matched.

Looksmatched Lesbian couple

Chad.me ascends together

• Love it
damn she's mewing hard :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and PubertyMaxxer
Bro if i behave too needy IRL and act as if im in love do you think shell block me?
not immediately but the attraction will defenitely reduce over time. at least thats what happend to me.
Bro if i behave too needy IRL and act as if im in love do you think shell block me?
act like you don't really care if she wants you or not. dont be a dick but also don't be too nice. also she is hot but don't act like she is god.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong and PubertyMaxxer
not immediately but the attraction will defenitely reduce over time. at least thats what happend to me.
So should i just meet with her like 1-2 times / week and not show too much attraction?
We met 2 times total
First time was very awkward and autistic meetup
Second time was much better and not so autistic

So should i just meet with her like 1-2 times / week and not show too much attraction?
We met 2 times total
did you kiss her?

act like you don't really care if she wants you or not. dont be a dick but also don't be too nice. also she is hot but don't act like she is god.
Alos keep in mimd she is a whore like every other foid so LTR ing her and getting cucked in my small town would be very embarrasing
did you kiss her?
No

so you're putting it in?
love lmao. just act like you're doing something for fun and she's along for the ride :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: :lul: yes I know redpill advice but it works. works best if you're actually having fun. I took a bitch spelunking once. that was pretty cool

• +1
Alos keep in mimd she is a whore like every other foid so LTR ing her and getting cucked in my small town would be very embarrasing

No
did she give any signal of wanting to kiss you? playing with her hair, playfully touching you, look at your lips?

so you're putting it in?

love lmao. just act like you're doing something for fun and she's along for the ride :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: :lul: yes I know redpill advice but it works. works best if you're actually having fun. I took a bitch spelunking once. that was pretty cool
Yeah i want to visit a city next time and do sth there idk

No
bro fuck that embarassing shit. this is already a -1. she will notice you acting gay and beta like this.

too much filter to judge, probably yes looksmatched.

• +1
We met 2 times total
yeah 1-2 times is okay. if i was you i would aim to do it on friday or saturday or something. make sure you go to some nice and quit place where you can just talk to her. when there is a moment of silent or you just said something and she is just looking you directly in the eye. then think of me, DutchPrettyBoy and slowly aim towards her with your head to kiss her.

• +1
did she give any signal of wanting to kiss you? playing with her hair, playfully touching you, look at your lips?
Not really

Her best friend was also there and they talked most of the time tbh but she also said sth like we could do sth on our own and she laughed ( probably thought about sth sexual)

[QUOTE="DutchPrettyBoy, post: 2572983, member: 5037"
]then think of me, DutchPrettyBoy and slowly aim towards her with your head to kiss her.
[/QUOTE]
Just gaymaxx theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Not really

Her best friend was also there and they talked most of the time tbh but she also said sth like we could do sth on our own and she laughed ( probably thought about sth sexual)
oh you just wanted to hookup with her jfl. i thought you wanted a LTR or something. pretty fucking gay that she brought a friend :lul:
[QUOTE="DutchPrettyBoy, post: 2572983, member: 5037"
]then think of me, DutchPrettyBoy and slowly aim towards her with your head to kiss her.
[/QUOTE]
Just gaymaxx theory
[/QUOTE]
yeah man thats the truth, the gaypill

• +1
oh you just wanted to hookup with her jfl. i thought you wanted a LTR or something. pretty fucking gay that she brought a friend :lul:
No

She asked for a LTR initially

Knowing shes a whore i said that i would have to get to know her and her personality better
I dont plan on LTR ing her, i want her more as a fuck buddy i meet like 1-2 times / week MAX

Yeah she asked if she could bring her best friend, i said yes because her best friend is kind of entertaining
Shes more the silent type, just like me

No filter photos of her?

No
You didn’t even kiss her? I thought you dicked her down

There is nothing to brag about. Also also speaked with a lot of woman and kissed a few...but this shit doesn’t count
Before dicking her down the relationship isn’t real and shouldn’t be told to anyone

• +1
No

She asked for a LTR initially

Knowing shes a whore i said that i would have to get to know her and her personality better
I dont plan on LTR ing her, i want her more as a fuck buddy i meet like 1-2 times / week MAX

Yeah she asked if she could bring her best friend, i said yes because her best friend is kind of entertaining
Shes more the silent type, just like me
then just go for another date or something and kiss her and shit. then next time you should bring her to her house and say some shit so she gets horny and you can finger her. she might give you a hj or bj then. next time again your house or her house idc and fuck her. if she really is a whore then she obviously won't care that you're not in a LTR with her
You didn’t even kiss her? I thought you dicked her down

Before dicking her down the relationship isn’t real and shouldn’t be told to anyone
if only there was no corona...

• +1
She T mogs you man
But you like to be pegged i guess

then just go for another date or something and kiss her and shit. then next time you should bring her to her house and say some shit so she gets horny and you can finger her. she might give you a hj or bj then. next time again your house or her house idc and fuck her. if she really is a whore then she obviously won't care that you're not in a LTR with her

if only there was no corona...
Yeah next time i tell her to NOT bring her friend and meet her near my house tbh
Kissing on the third "date" wouldnt be too bad

• +1
No, you lack too much dimorphism and sex appeal to be matched with her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and stuckneworleans
Yeah next time i tell her to NOT bring her friend and meet her near my house tbh
Kissing on the third "date" wouldnt be too bad
i did it on the first date :feelsez:

• +1
i did it on the first date :feelsez:
Tbh alot of girls dont want to have first time sex at 14
I definitely dont want a LTR with her for months and when she turns 15 she breaks up and fucks another dude

Also she definitely also talks to other guys

Tbh alot of girls dont want to have first time sex at 14
I definitely dont want a LTR with her for months and when she turns 15 she breaks up and fucks another dude

Also she definitely also talks to other guys
bro she is a virgin? :lul: you said she was a whore bro. you can LTR her but don't be a needy beta cuck otherwise she will go for chad.

bro she is a virgin? :lul: you said she was a whore bro. you can LTR her but don't be a needy beta cuck otherwise she will go for chad.
Idk whether shes a virgin, should i ask her :feelskek: ?

A whore as in she talks to a lot of other guys and mires them

• +1
Idk whether shes a virgin, should i ask her :feelskek: ?

A whore as in she talks to a lot of other guys and mires them
yeah but don't do it directly or otherwise you seem like a creep. make her a bit turned on or something and then gradually go to that part.

• +1
WhatsApp 2020 06 07 14 13 57

Not this. Not interested.

• +1
yeah but don't do it directly or otherwise you seem like a creep. make her a bit turned on or something and then gradually go to that part.
I dont even know if shes sexually attracted to me or just want a " summer LTR boyfriend"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Going to give you some real advice right here.. if you don’t make a move the next time you hang out with her (alone or not alone) she is going to move on. The move doesn’t have to be sex obviously, you just need to escalate the physical attraction. 4 years ago when I was your age I was doing what your doing right now with a lot of girls but what I failed in was escalating the physical attraction cause I was so fuckin nervous . Once you realize you can touch her And it’s not weird you’re going to be a lot happier bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and PubertyMaxxer
Goddamn, i thought i looked like a lesbian.

• +1