Are These 2 Looksmatched?

I dont even know if shes sexually attracted to me or just want a " summer LTR boyfriend"
bro what would it matter? if you dick her down than you succeeded. LTR or not. you've been on 2 ''dates'' with her. there is defenitely some interest there.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Going to give you some real advice right here.. if you don’t make a move the next time you hang out with her (alone or not alone) she is going to move on. The move doesn’t have to be sex obviously, you just need to escalate the physical attraction. 4 years ago when I was your age I was doing what your doing right now with a lot of girls but what I failed in was escalating the physical attraction cause I was so fuckin nervous . Once you realize you can touch her And it’s not weird you’re going to be a lot happier bro
Definitely will do that on the third time i meet her while doing sth fun
bro what would it matter? if you dick her down than you succeeded. LTR or not. you've been on 2 ''dates'' with her. there is defenitely some interest there.
Life fuel

Going to give you some real advice right here.. if you don’t make a move the next time you hang out with her (alone or not alone) she is going to move on. The move doesn’t have to be sex obviously, you just need to escalate the physical attraction. 4 years ago when I was your age I was doing what your doing right now with a lot of girls but what I failed in was escalating the physical attraction cause I was so fuckin nervous . Once you realize you can touch her And it’s not weird you’re going to be a lot happier bro trust me
yeah this. kiss her next time bro. if you are a pussy than maybe breaking the touch barrier and hold her hands or touching her shoulder is enough. but i don't fucking know for sure because i don't have this problem. :lul: i just touched her the second i saw her and it worked for me.

• +1
Obviously right when you see her give her a hug and hold on and grab her waist and shit, but after the hug make sure you stay really close to her and then it won’t be as hard to make the next contact like putting your hand over her shoulder or holding her hand. Just remember she’s hanging out with you at that very moment and not any other guy.. she wants you at that point no one else and be confident you’ll be straight chillin after that

• +1
Obviously right when you see her give her a hug and hold on and grab her waist and shit, but after the hug make sure you stay really close to her and then it won’t be as hard to make the next contact like putting your hand over her shoulder or holding her hand. Just remember she’s hanging out with you at that very moment and not any other guy.. she wants you at that point no one else and be confident you’ll be straight chillin after that
Oh bro

Forgot to memtion it but i already hugged her two times on each time we met so i actually already broke the touch barrier

That’s a good start bro next time after the hug put your arm around her... also at your age kissing doesn’t really matter.. what I mean by kissing doesn’t matter is that both you and her are new to this shit so if your bad at kissing don’t worry just think of it as practice and use her to keep getting better

• +1
you're so fucking girly aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhh

• +1
Give a rating
Snapchat 1023948471
would get raped by some dark tryhard at night/10

Actually my T levels are way above average so it just shows T levels have nothing to do with dimorphic faces
It's cool that you're taking the hate in a good way , but sorry bro, with longer hair I'll hit on you by mistake

Stop using face filters faggot.
She looks decent, reminds me of that streamer STpeach.

• +1
It's cool that you're taking the hate in a good way , but sorry bro, with longer hair I'll hit on you by mistake
That’s a good start bro next time after the hug put your arm around her... also at your age kissing doesn’t really matter.. what I mean by kissing doesn’t matter is that both you and her are new to this shit so if your bad at kissing don’t worry just think of it as practice and use her to keep getting better
Goddamn, i thought i looked like a lesbian.

Stop using face filters faggot.
She looks decent, reminds me of that streamer STpeach.
Agree people here overrate women and underrate every man that isnt photoshop gigachad

Last edited:
Agree people here overrate women and underrate every man that isnt photoshop gigachad
Yeah i agree that most guys can get away with being average and finding a niche. You don't have to be some flawless gigachad to get laid.

this dude's literally the textbook definition of a mentalcel

getting laid is not complicated bud you're just balls deep in your own head, so get out of your own head and get balls deep in the girl

• +1
Actually my T levels are way above average so it just shows T levels have nothing to do with dimorphic faces
what are your T levels?

anyways, i agree with others you gotta make a move. that slut is young and her standards are now relatively low.
in 5 years from now she wont even spit on your corpse (ded srs), because her standards will be so greatly inflated by relentless attention and validation from countless males.

if youre smart you would want to lock that slut down actually -> LTR. Idk if your profile is up2date, but if youre 5'6 and dont grow to at least 6' your pretty face wont save you in the future and you may approach inceldom. Having a prime teen pussy like that is a once in a lifetime opportunity - do NOT waste it (ded srs).

and yes, considering that bitch is young i could imagine that she considers you as her looksmatch. You absolutely HAVE to escalate at this point.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
what are your T levels?

anyways, i agree with others you gotta make a move. that slut is young and her standards are now relatively low.
in 5 years from now she wont even spit on your corpse (ded srs), because her standards will be so greatly inflated by relentless attention and validation from countless males.

if youre smart you would want to lock that slut down actually -> LTR. Idk if your profile is up2date, but if youre 5'6 and dont grow to at least 6' your pretty face wont save you in the future and you may approach inceldom. Having a prime teen pussy like that is a once in a lifetime opportunity - do NOT waste it (ded srs).

and yes, considering that bitch is young i could imagine that she considers you as her looksmatch. You absolutely HAVE to escalate at this point.
Agree but LTR ing her would be cucked

Agree but LTR ing her would be cucked
not if you get to regularly fuck her. theres nothing cucked about that, you gotta realize that in a few years you either have to be chad or put in a fuckton of work and money to get to fuck something like that. you srsly need to understand that as bitches age, their standards go up significantly while their value decreases just as much.
you really want to make as much out of that situation as possible.

• +1