Are these all the possible routes to wealth or I miss something?

E

Eugenics fan

Iron
I think people who are rich or very rich are so with a combination of the following routes:
  • INVESTMENTS AND GAMBLING: they tend to be statistically not convenient in the long run, but they can be rewarding due to luck or specific abilities
  • INHERITANCE (of course)
  • MARRIAGE & DIFFERENT KINDS OF PROSTITUTION: especially suitable for attractive foids
  • CRIME: very high risk but rewarding if succesful, especially if you are able to become part of a powerful network in your geography
  • POLITICS: very high social skills needed, ability to lie like no tomorrow
  • BUSINESS AS ENTERPRENEUR
  • VERY WELL-PAID JOB IN RICH GEOGRAPHIES: slowest route
  • CELEBRITY

I think people who are rich or very rich are so with a combination of the following routes:
  • INVESTMENTS AND GAMBLING: they tend to be statistically not convenient in the long run, but they can be rewarding due to luck or specific abilities
  • INHERITANCE (of course)
  • MARRIAGE & DIFFERENT KINDS OF PROSTITUTION: especially suitable for attractive foids
  • CRIME: very high risk but rewarding if succesful, especially if you are able to become part of a powerful network in your geography
  • POLITICS: very high social skills needed, ability to lie like no tomorrow
  • BUSINESS AS ENTERPRENEUR
  • VERY WELL-PAID JOB IN RICH GEOGRAPHIES: slowest route
  • CELEBRITY
everything but celebrity. depends on the kind. i have 260k on tiktok and i have gotten $0 but real celebrities, maybe. from sponsorships and selling their audicence stuff

Define rich.

Are you talking “fuck you” levels of money or enough to be more than comfortable to afford hobbies etc..

Start thinking of it in terms of wealth.

I would certainly not consider gambling a road to riches, at least not a consistent one.

Generally high income earners I would separate into 3 main categories :

1. Those who got a degree/trades and are doing very well for themselves.

2. Those who managed to be successful in opening/owning a business (you can include hustle culture here if it works out well enough).

3. Everything else (trust fund baby, lottery, crime, etc.).

These are not mutaully exclusive, you can be a trust fund baby and still manage to pull off 1 and 2, but obviously having that lavish wealth will kickstart you much more easily than someone starting from nothing, in similar fashion, you can pull off 1 and 2 together at some point.

I’m sure there are other means but I think these are the ones most people will fall into.

Also no, investing statistically is great in the long run (10 year+), gambling not so much.

Whether you consider investing as a form of gambling or not is a matter of debate that I don’t feel like getting into.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Eugenics fan
everything but celebrity. depends on the kind. i have 260k on tiktok and i have gotten $0 but real celebrities, maybe. from sponsorships and selling their audicence stuff
You should consider that everything on the list can be improductive in most cases but lucrative in small cases.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Define rich.

Are you talking “fuck you” levels of money or enough to be more than comfortable to afford hobbies etc..

Start thinking of it in terms of wealth.

I would certainly not consider gambling a road to riches, at least not a consistent one.

Generally high income earners I would separate into 3 main categories :

1. Those who got a degree/trades and are doing very well for themselves.

2. Those who managed to be successful in opening/owning a business (you can include hustle culture here if it works out well enough).

3. Everything else (trust fund baby, lottery, crime, etc.).

These are not mutaully exclusive, you can be a trust fund baby and still manage to pull off 1 and 2, but obviously having that lavish wealth will kickstart you much more easily than someone starting from nothing, in similar fashion, you can pull off 1 and 2 together at some point.

I’m sure there are other means but I think these are the ones most people will fall into.

Also no, investing statistically is great in the long run (10 year+), gambling not so much.

Whether you consider investing as a form of gambling or not is a matter of debate that I don’t feel like getting into.
Investments is sometimes good in the long run, sorry. I wanted to mean high risk investment.
In any case, wealth for me is at least some milions of dollars or equivalent assets. Personally, for me economic well being would be the possibility to pursue my hobbies and travel, have a safe house in a safe locality and and a safe car, together with hard looksmaxxing possibilities.