Are these armed police officers in the UK cucked?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm 100% sure if it was an American cop they would've shot eons ago. Cops are too fucked over here and too trigger happy in the states.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IblsTarkan, Deleted member 52452 and Deleted member 65752
Honestly UK cops are good the American ones are retarded
No analysis of situation just start spraying bullets theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304, Deleted member 52452 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm 100% sure if it was an American cop they would've shot eons ago. Cops are too fucked over here and too trigger happy in the states.

If he were black they’d ironically had shot him but cos it’s a pinkie pink pig they let him live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
If he were black they’d ironically had shot him but cos it’s a pinkie pink pig they let him live
glory to whites
Joe Biden Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Killing's too easy these days. It's not cucked to try and preserve life. American police are too trigger-happy.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Honestly UK cops are good the American ones are retarded
No analysis of situation just start spraying bullets theory
Killing's too easy these days. It's not cucked to try and preserve life. American police are too trigger-happy.
I get what you mean but honestly they're just retarded sometimes and don't know when to use force. It's like they want a killer who has nothing to lose to just hand himself in lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 65752
i never interact with the police, therefore, however heavy handed they are is completely irrelevant to me. i don't care if some niggers or idiots get btfo

• JFL
Ngl it’s the same with the Hainault stabber, should’ve shot the guy

Instead they had like 10 guys screaming at him

• +1
UK muslims would become obedient submissive cucks if UK police were like USA ones

• JFL
UK muslims would become obedient submissive cucks if UK police were like USA ones
Keep coping. If that happened UK Muslims would arm themselves like Americans and it would be total war.

Keep coping. If that happened UK Muslims would arm themselves like Americans and it would be total war.
You are delusional. UK muslims fuck around, USA police does not. It is easy to act tough when the opposing force is weak, but when opposing force demands dead bodies, u are delusional if you think these turds living on welfare have what it takes.

• JFL
You are delusional. UK muslims fuck around, USA police does not. It is easy to act tough when the opposing force is weak, but when opposing force demands dead bodies, u are delusional if you think these turds living on welfare have what it takes.
It's not delusional. The only reason USA police done fuck around is because Americunts are equally retarded.