pandac

Iron
Total T - 574 ng/dl
Free T - 120 pg/mL
SHBG - 22 nmol/L
IGF-1 - 648 ng/mL
Estradiol - 8 pg/mL
IGF Binding Protein 3 - 8.8 ug/mL

For reference im on ai and hgh and all other health indicators like A1C are good, just putting these ones in cause they the only ones that significantly affect appearance that I got tested. Please let me know what I should bring down or up, and if this is good or not.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and NZb6Air
should consider getting actual expert advice instead of posting to autist
yea i have an endocrinologist but hes not really trying to maximize my looks so idk if his recommendations will be the best thats why im curious what ppl here think

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
yea i have an endocrinologist but hes not really trying to maximize my looks so idk if his recommendations will be the best thats why im curious what ppl here think
try and find one that will its not hard if you have money which i think you probs do buying hgh. im gonna jump on peds when my brain matures a bit because i don't want to be a turbo autist

try and find one that will its not hard if you have money which i think you probs do buying hgh. im gonna jump on peds when my brain matures a bit because i don't want to be a turbo autist
this is all being sponsored by my parents and im not rlly old enough to have a say in this either way my parents are only doing it for height if they knew it was also for appearance they wouldnt let me do it

U are using hgh and ai even that ur t 575. Ur natural t probably 250-300 go on TRT ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
this is all being sponsored by my parents and im not rlly old enough to have a say in this either way my parents are only doing it for height if they knew it was also for appearance they wouldnt let me do it
your height is apart of your appearance lol, i say keep it how it is now because there trying to affect your development at little as possible since your still young. just do softmaxxing now before you decide to more hormonal hardmaxxing when your development is done. keep in mind you brain still develops into your mid 20s so doing steroids before that might stunt you growth if you do it in your late teens and early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: pandac
fuck wont free t help though as the ai is giving me very high free t?
Bro its nothing and it really won't help just do 125 mg/week Ed injection like me

i would but theres no way my parents r gonna let me and no way for me to get it if i try sneaking it
It will save ur life just do it and probably ur e2 decrease more than ur natural

• +1
Reactions: pandac
Total T - 574 ng/dl
Free T - 120 pg/mL
SHBG - 22 nmol/L
IGF-1 - 648 ng/mL
Estradiol - 8 pg/mL
IGF Binding Protein 3 - 8.8 ug/mL

For reference im on ai and hgh and all other health indicators like A1C are good, just putting these ones in cause they the only ones that significantly affect appearance that I got tested. Please let me know what I should bring down or up, and if this is good or not.
Holy fuck that IGF-1, bro is gonna get big