Reactions: Insomniac
I could land a passenger jet on that philtrum jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Insomniac and 1 other person
You can see the sadness in his eyes. He knows it’s over. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 443 and Autist
To be fair they are nice because they belive he will commit sucide otherwise

All he needs is to trim his brows, clear his skin and change haircut then get a wraparound jaw implant for lower third and he will be average

Rock Lee from Naruto

• +1
Reactions: Autist and UndercovrNormie
Guy like this has 2 options:

1. Get serious reconstructive surgeries. Several of them. And roid hard as fuck. And skinmaxx to the extreme. And follow a perfect diet for the rest of his life. And slowly build social skills AFTER done looksmaxxing. During all that, he needs the intelligence, drive, and motivation to earn enough money to pay for it all. Maybe, just maybe, he could eventually betabux for a below average female who already has a child or two from Chad sperm.

2. Rope and not stand for this bullshit life God left him with.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, RichardSpencel and Insomniac

Tbh this reply of yours, along with the way they are treating this guy on this sub (I personally have posted pics on this sub before), are worrying me about my own personal situation.

Ok I am just going to come out and say it. I have had my concerns about this for quite a while.

Not so long ago people thought that I had roped, and I feel that they are scared of driving me to the edge. I have also been worried that people will think it will come back on them if I did rope i.e. they could get into trouble by being accused of driving someone to suicide. I saw that this was mooted on a thread that was made after I left the site.

I am worried that of late, people have been too kind to me and holding back.

12355.jpg

DeformAspergerCel
Humanrights Commission™ Leader of WAR. Woke
-
JoinedAug 12, 2018Messages3,203
Today at 3:22 AM

never begun.

Sad it had to come to this point. This man would've been perfectly able to find a partner even as late as 60 years ago. This is where women's rights lead to. I realize that I'm preaching to the choir here (@Ritalincel) but I think a good old reminder is due. I can only imagine the amount of corpses that lay in "women's liberation"'s wake. I'm sure the bodycount would amount to nothing short of a genocide. Remember that all you do gooders, that all you virtue signaling cuckolds did this. This is blood on your hands, and I hope to God you'll pay for it.

I hope you're happy, cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac and androidcel
He just needs to smile more, like this guy in the before pictures.

SmileMore

Literal cavemancel

12355.jpg

DeformAspergerCel
Humanrights Commission™ Leader of WAR. Woke
-

JoinedAug 12, 2018Messages3,203
Today at 3:22 AM

never begun.

Sad it had to come to this point. This man would've been perfectly able to find a partner even as late as 60 years ago. This is where women's rights lead to. I realize that I'm preaching to the choir here (@Ritalincel) but I think a good old reminder is due. I can only imagine the amount of corpses that lay in "women's liberation"'s wake. I'm sure the bodycount would amount to nothing short of a genocide. Remember that all you do gooders, that all you virtue signaling cuckolds did this. This is blood on your hands, and I hope to God you'll pay for it.

I hope you're happy, cuckolds
Based and high IQ as always from him

This is them "not holding back", too, jfl :lul:

he should try mewing and nofap

He most likely will end up doing that regardless.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and RichardSpencel
M O G S M E

Oh my god i just scrolled up and was spooked by the pic of him

Tested his photo on Photofeeler. Out of 20 votes 3 people actually said they found him "somewhat" attractive JFL. People thought he looked sad, it's this that's the problem. So all he has to do is smile and he'll be beating them off with a stick.

Screenshot 2019 01 10 02 31 42 Screenshot 2019 01 10 02 31 54 Screenshot 2019 01 10 02 32 03
(I know he is 16 but 18 is the minimum age PF will let you put)

Last edited:
LMFAO at these comments. God I hate reddit

• +1
Reactions: androidcel