ARE THESE FLARED GONIONS?????

ohh i see but are my gonions a falio and would flared gonions ascend me more?
I don’t like calling them flared because imo flared and outward mean the same thing. And no, most people don’t have angular gonions and even surgery can’t achieve them. It’s a giga halo though.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
i think u just clenching

I don’t like calling them flared because imo flared and outward mean the same thing. And no, most people don’t have angular gonions and even surgery can’t achieve them. It’s a giga halo though.
yes i think its retarded to asociate them as difrent things

i am not even clenching dude if i clench they get giga angular
damn bro great lower third if u aint clenching/cheekbiting, did you get it from chewing a lot or just natural?

• +1
  • +1
not flared-- still looks good tho

• +1
it doesn't matter chad

• +1
Its good but not flared, flared is .00001%
they are outward right?
Screenshot 2024 01 31 011213
here u go

MoggsWithBoness i opened as wide as i could​

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
The eyes are slightly too wide open so id suggest squintmax in pictures and when meeting girls(first impression), other than that 6psl Imo. Also you look south asian how did you get such good hair texture my hair is frizzyish(like opry) whilst being very white.
no dude im opening them on purpose to show im not frauding this is how they look relaxed

Last edited:
The eyes are slightly too wide open so id suggest squintmax in pictures and when meeting girls(first impression), other than that 6psl Imo. Also you look south asian how did you get such good hair texture my hair is frizzyish(like opry) whilst being very white.
also i used coconut oil 2times a week works like magic shits underated

Looks exactly like my eyes. Im fucked by my nose sadly. Tell me abt the hair
my nose is shit too straight but slightly bulbous
for hair quit shampoo use cocnut oil 3 to 4times a week and use COLD WATER VERY IMPORTANT and hydrating shampoo

my nose is shit too straight but slightly bulbous
for hair quit shampoo use cocnut oil 3 to 4times a week and use COLD WATER VERY IMPORTANT and hydrating shampoo
Yup same. Nice nose just bulbous and nigger tier nostril width. Also what company shampoo?

Also how old are you and how did you achieve this insane skin quality?
im 17 and tbh i never did anything JFL I USED SOAP FOR FACE TILL LIKE 2YEARS AGO im 17btw

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
im 17 and tbh i never did anything JFL I USED SOAP FOR FACE TILL LIKE 2YEARS AGO im 17btw
Me too kinda im 15 and I had good skin before but it is going down no matter what i do and earlier i just used generic facewash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness