Are these high or mid set cheekbones?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
ik they aren’t prominent but that wasnt the question. but if they are high set imma start beating on them with my knuckles, take k2, become insanely lean and start praying:lul:
A4EC5119 7EA1 4D77 848F D6316D52FCEF

very high ofc

• +1
Reactions: penispilled, WanderingBurro, Prince88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Sens
does bonesmashing zygos actually work to an extent or is it cope
Should increase bone density, but debatable whether or not it'll increase size, and you're also smashing nerves.

Should increase bone density, but debatable whether or not it'll increase size, and you're also smashing nerves.
(As far as I know, increased bone density isn't really visible.)

ik they aren’t prominent but that wasnt the question. but if they are high set imma start beating on them with my knuckles, take k2, become insanely lean and start praying:lul:
View attachment 2541078
Doesn’t really matter what matters is having prominent cheekbones not high high or low they’re set

Idk what effects bone smashing might also have on collagen and skin, I assume negative effects.

Idk what effects bone smashing might also have on collagen and skin, I assume negative effects.
how much do u think cheekbones the size that i have would failo me

Kind of hard to tell from just that one picture, but I think your cheekbones are fine, and seem particularly high-set, but lacking in width and protrusion. Are you still growing?

Take K2 MK4 and D3/sunlight and other nutrients and supplements for your bones, regardless.

Kind of hard to tell from just that one picture, but I think your cheekbones are fine, and seem particularly high-set, but lacking in width and protrusion. Are you still growing?
not sure. i’m 18 but a really late bloomer

You look good, especially your nose and eye area. I wouldn't worry much about your cheekbones, eating in a caloric surplus, emphasizing protein and carbs, and getting the aforementioned nutrients, should increase your bone growth, or at least the strength and density of your bones.

Consume a sufficient amount of saturated fats and cholesterol, too.

not sure. i’m 18 but a really late bloomer
Cheekbones seem to stop growing later than other features. Yours might increase in size substantially in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
where are your lateral orbital rims

My cheekbones look the same, They are high but not prominent

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
well, you probably have high set low mass cheekbones like most white people do
do u know off the top of ur head when cheekbones stop growing. and orbitals if u know that as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
do u know off the top of ur head when cheekbones stop growing. and orbitals if u know that as well
if you dont have big cheekbones once you were young or like 10-12 years old, you wont have them, also my orbitals significantly grew at 15-16 but idk if you're younger or older than that, cheekbones are overrated anyways, you don't need them. you have highset- low mass ones which are better than lowset high mass ones

• +1
Reactions: penispilled and NorwoodAscender
Bonesmash if you want, I bonesmash my zygos/cheekbones and I’ve made very decent progress.

If you are going to bonesmash your zygos just place your head on a pillow sideways and start hitting. Do not do this at a completely hard surface since all the force needs to go somewhere, and if there isn’t a cushion for the force it can damage you internally. I recommend that you use a hammer, specially later on. With a hammer you don’t need to hit at hard and it’s more efficient. At the start it may hurt, but it will go away from pain modulation.
I’ve never tried consuming pain killers but most of them are anti inflammatory and will reduce the swelling

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
high set, low mass.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NorwoodAscender
still a chance to increase mass at 18 as a really late bloomer? or is it over
I had facial bone growth in my mid twenties, but you shouldn't realistically expect it.

your fat pads will shift with age which can either make them look better or look worse too.