HGH gave me lots of neg side effects

it might be that you developed hgh antibodies, and the igf1 level was elevated enough to give u soft growth but no height growth
wouldn’t make sense g. in order to form bones cartilage most grow first. if the facial bones grew but no height my plates mustve rapidly closed while on GH when i took that break from aromasin

I want to start this thread out by @ some people who ascended via high, because honestly I need to know what went wrong and how this happened. There has been numerous people who have seen my before and after pics, and many have acknowledged a significant negative change but nobody knows why. The ones who don't ackowlege the changes from HGH, are usually coping by saying it was from bad diet, no sleep, or bloat. They say this because they are heightmaxxing or believe HGH is having positive effects on them.
@Gaygymmaxx @Dystopian @Osie @MTMM

I do have some before and after pics that show the changes in my face, mainly you'll be able to see the undertones and skin changes, however I've been off HGH since January and I also did some peptides. In total I didn't run too high of doses and my baseline was 53-100. I was 16-17 with a bone age around that. My diet has not changed since before I did HGH, and the changes are not due to BF% or bloat as I have the same BF% same weight, and been off everything for over 4 months. Some of the biggest changes that happened was mid face lengthening, nose width, and nose length. Midface ratio from 1.02 to .98, ESR from .45 to low .44 from zygo widening. Jaw changes are subtle but HGH only really grows what is already prominent and doesn't actually increase bigonial width at all, as seen in a study I found https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7403213/

in the study, for men there actually wasn't any change between healthy control and male acromegaly patients in begonias width, only ocular and zygo width which creates a unproportional face combined with the increased mid face length, and chin height ends up literally creating the dreaded Horseface. Literally. Acromegaly grows the face downwards. It is what happened to me pretty quickly honestly but the changes are subtle. My ratios are messed up and people say I look worse but they can't say why so im looking for answers and help in any experienced people who can analyze my before and after pics and say why these changes happened. For example my really prominent folds and saggy skin at 17. I already had folds but they were never noticeable at all, I also had undeye support. My guess, the cheekbone widening laterally and the nose width is pulling on the skin tighter but no forward growth is making them more prominent. This is seen in acromegaly progression to. @Orc . It can't be collagen getting nuked. HiGh would have the opposite effect and im only 17 so it has to be bone and cartilage changes resulting in more downwards growth. Anyways Im really just looking for help and only just care about seeing if I can get my tighter skin back. Just be careful with heightmaxxing with HGH and what not. For the most part it really is cope. If you saw my face before I started at 16. I did have really good skin AND VERY pretty boy features. I was HTN, I am low man now probably as that is what most people rate me as. I won't be posting any pics on this forum unless pressured to. DM me for actual pics and advice because I need help at this point. Thanks. The changes are subtle but you will notice my entire face sort of looks different.
Bump

wouldn’t make sense g. in order to form bones cartilage most grow first. if the facial bones grew but no height my plates mustve rapidly closed while on GH when i took that break from aromasin
did u get xrays done
it doesnt seem to make sense though. your zygos and nose grew, but you didnt get a lick of height. did you get any frame growth?

did u get xrays done
it doesnt seem to make sense though. your zygos and nose grew, but you didnt get a lick of height. did you get any frame growth?
0 frame or height

did u get xrays done
did you see the pics?

did you see the pics?
yeah. your front isnt dreadful dude. you look different, less cute, but your still not below mtn. u might want to try botox for your brows because they might be a bit iffy regarding shape

and man, i really hope you get through this dude. you didnt descend an entire tier, you still look like you pass the looks threshold

and sorry if this is personal, but is your gf still with u?

you just look a bit more grown, like it would happen naturally
whats wrong with ur left upper eyelid
iirc his side profile suffered more than his front tho

you just look a bit more grown, like it would happen naturally
whats wrong with ur left upper eyelid
can we stop with this happen naturally sh!t. Lmao. I was 16 in all the before photos. I did not grow up that much in 8 months… I’m just uglier and less attractive from HGH specifically. I’m only 17. Stop.

yeah. your front isnt dreadful dude. you look different, less cute, but your still not below mtn. u might want to try botox for your brows because they might be a bit iffy regarding shape

and man, i really hope you get through this dude. you didnt descend an entire tier, you still look like you pass the looks threshold

she left me g

idk i just won’t be able to get to how i was without surgery.. Thats gone now. and its not like i got any taller.

did u change from last year that i saw u
If last year is within 12 months yeah my facial gains probably happened already by then

0 frame or height
Same when I took hgh at 17 lmao

Just became a scary boney Manlet :lul:

I don't mind my outcome tbh,

"Cute" to tall women > ugly to everybody

15 iu eod lol 5 iu enough

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah I think doing 10iu eod like a manlet animal fucked up my joints (for almost no height)
bro niggas shouldn’t have encouraged this shit on this forum. All old heightmaxxing 2022-23 threads need to be deleted because this shit doesn’t work post 16. it just fucks you up like. Ruined ur joints and ruined my face. FUCK bro? Freak4Life was a fucking faggot nigga.

• JFL
bro niggas shouldn’t have encouraged this shit on this forum. All old heightmaxxing 2022-23 threads need to be deleted because this shit doesn’t work post 16. it just fucks you up like. Ruined ur joints and ruined my face. FUCK bro? Freak4Life was a fucking faggot nigga.
Bro freak literally messaged me on reddit when I was posting about heightmaxxing in mpmd subreddit

And the nigga got me to make an account on looksmaxx.org, blackpilled asf now 🤣

Dat nigga blackpilled me hard by proxy, his advice was good but he seemed way too obsessed with it

Bro freak literally messaged me on reddit when I was posting about heightmaxxing in mpmd subreddit

And the nigga got me to make an account on looksmaxx.org, blackpilled asf now 🤣

Dat nigga blackpilled me hard by proxy, his advice was good but he seemed way too obsessed with it
he ruined me i also talked to him and that’s how i found jeightmaxxing. Look at my face now nigga. Unrecoverable. I’ll never be the same prettyboy tier i was EVER. Low HTN? Never again. Or even High mtn. FUVK NIGHA. and my girl left me. Nigga let’s go to cali and get LL tg

• JFL
he ruined me i also talked to him and that’s how i found jeightmaxxing. Look at my face now nigga. Unrecoverable. I’ll never be the same prettyboy tier i was EVER. Low HTN? Never again. Or even High mtn. FUVK NIGHA. and my girl left me. Nigga let’s go to cali and get LL tg
NAH UR GIRL LEFT YOU :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That nigga freakforlife is a menace :lul:

NAH UR GIRL LEFT YOU :lul::lul::lul::lul:
yes nihha i was GL and pretty start of our relationship now i’m deadass ugly as fuck why wouldn’t she ???

• JFL
I was on aromasin and arimidex originally while using hgh. Someone theorized using somatostatin inhibitors like alpha gpc, or getting off aromasin and arimidex for the extra test, caused the changes to happen the way they did and more quickly. For the first couple months I didn't have any bone changes besides bloat and nose growth. Went schizo took a break, then people convinced me it was in my head and to go back on it and after listening to uglygod not having any physical changes after 2 years of injecting 20ius, mostly the same with @Gaygymmaxx 15iu EOD. I started back up in October, stopped using ASIN and ARIMIDEX and instead just used only hgh with some peptides and ALPHA gpc. in 3.5 months I literally had significant change in the face and stopped in January 20th once I noticed it wasn't bloat. My theory is maybe getting off ai and using peptides + hgh and alpha gpc, l arginine caused this? I really don't know tbh. Im the only known person who had this happen to them. I also think my low IGF baseline of 53-100 (53 was my first blood test) caused this because maybe my body didn't need that much iGF1??? overloading it with a lot caused this maybe. Bone age was late 16 when I started up again. Was desperate to get taller. No I did not grow, started heightmaxxing with mk677 and sin march 2023, didn't grow a cm in a year with open plates. Genes matter
Dndr at all but for what i did read i can tell that you are a high inhib faggot, stop coping with hgh and start injecting some meth

did you ever get any facial changes from GH like i did?
yes when i was taking it my personal trainer kept saying i was morphing into giga chad each injection i took. he was exaggerating but i did change tbh. me and my brother have always been told we look way younger than we actually are, so the masculinization aspect of gh+ bonesmashing and looksmaxxing helped

yes when i was taking it my personal trainer kept saying i was morphing into giga chad each injection i took. he was exaggerating but i did change tbh. me and my brother have always been told we look way younger than we actually are, so the masculinization aspect of gh+ bonesmashing and looksmaxxing helped
does bonesmashing actually do anything?