are these hunter eyes or prey eyes or something else altogether? genuinely curious, idek what any of these lookmaxxing terms even mean.

S

slick2

Iron
sorry for the quality, it is insanely zoomed in....

Attachments

• image_50349569.JPG
    image_50349569.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
those are like starter hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and slick2
those are like starter hunter eyes
thanks for responding! could you mind telling me what starter hunter eyes mean? as in is there any way to make it look better or do they gradually get better by themselves?

Last edited:
thanks for responding! could you mind telling me what started hunter eyes mean? as in is there any way to make it look better or do they gradually get better by themselves?
Lol hunter eyes vs prey eyes are just referring to canthal tilt which is the angle that your eyes sit at. You want positive tilt or "hunter eyes" and not negative tilt. And no retard you cant change the way your eyes sit in your skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, humanoidsub7, ManzareK and 1 other person
Lol hunter eyes vs prey eyes are just referring to canthal tilt which is the angle that your eyes sit at. You want positive tilt or "hunter eyes" and not negative tilt. And no retard you cant change the way your eyes sit in your skull
View attachment 2623946
ah okay, so what are the eyes in the picture IYO. slightly positve?

Last edited:
ah okay, so what are the eyes in the picture IYO. i cant figure out from the picture you posted. slightly positve?
Yes positive because the inner corner sits lower than the outer corner.

• +1
Reactions: slick2
You have hooded eyes. But not hunter due to bad pfl, scleral show, thinner higher set eyebrows, etc.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and slick2
You have hooded eyes. But not hunter due to bad pfl, scleral show, thinner higher set eyebrows, etc.
i figured out what PFL means. could you explain what scleral show is and whats considered good? thanks for your response

thanks for responding! could you mind telling me what starter hunter eyes mean? as in is there any way to make it look better or do they gradually get better by themselves?
starter hunter eyes arent really a thing i js made that up i say this because it doesnt look like actual hunter eyes but it does, if that makes sense

• +1
starter hunter eyes arent really a thing i js made that up i say this because it doesnt look like actual hunter eyes but it does, if that makes sense
ahh gotchu. thanks for your answer brother, appreciate it!

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks
i figured out what PFL means. could you explain what scleral show is and whats considered good? thanks for your response
Scleral shows means visible white scleral from a vertical view

• +1
Hooded Hunter like eyes. Good eye area

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back