swallow this reality pill (if u even can)

U

urafuckingloser

Iron
disclaimer: idgaf about grammar or writing proper english, also im not coming back to check the replies so dont bother, im just here to express my thoughts (ill try to keep it short cause lots of u degenerates have weak attention spans)

lots of you guys have gotten too deep into this looksmaxing shit, ive been a guest on the site for about 2.5 years because i was trying to improve my looks and features. there are some genuinely good posts that are worth reading, but this forum has become so toxic (rampant racism and slurs, sexism, misogyny, constant "kys", etc) that it's almost laughable. u guys use weird language likes ___cels, ___maxx, stacy chad foid LTN blah blah blah, etc. if the people around u irl saw u doing this shit they would clown u forever LMAO. some of u are here to shitpost and not actually improve yourself and u guys just like shitting on new people (i already know ur gonna call me a greycel) who actually want to better themselves. this whole site has become toxic and 90% of u are fooling around and if u put this energy into something else u might be somewhere in life. u guys also demonize women even tho thats most likely the reason u even "looksmax" (only 10% of people on this forum get female interaction and those people are the ones who only read and dont post because they actually apply the info they learn IRL instead of shitposting and commenting lots of BS...)

theres lots of bullshit yall try to do that is worthless, if u went out and touched grass u would realize women (not girls) dont give a flying fuck about canthal tilts, brow ridges, hunter eyes, and most of the other stuff u guys obsess over. at this point just say ur insecure over something u just learned existed. and if u try saying u dont do this to look better to women... then who tf do u do it for? men?

average guys and below average guys date fine ass women all the time, it's nothing new. a lot of u guys lack the ability to even speak to women and it shows. stop trying to get deeper voices or get taller or lengthen ur dick bro this shit is straight lunacy, looksmaxing was originally to MAXIMIZE what u naturally have NOT add on fake bullshit

i wont deny that being attractive makes ur life easier and it's much better than the alternative, but most of u take it too far and display lots of self hatred. yes, "looksmaxing" is good to a certain extent, but clearly lots of u dont know where to draw the line

making fun of indians, using the n word, the asian c slur, r word, and other slurs dont make u special or cool in any way LMFAO. guys who say "rep to post ratio is cooked" i guarantee nobody in the real world gives a FUCK about your rep to post ratio bro. u guys get some validation on here and feel like ur so cool but when u turn off ur phone or ur laptop ask urself if anybody actually cares. u guys argue with internet randoms wasting away ur life energy for no reason. this is partially why i was a guest for so long and never made an account, because honestly u dont need one unless u truly have valuable info to share (WHICH 99% OF U DONT)

i would literally just bookmark the posts that i thought i should revisit and apply them to my life

all you need is to practice semen retention, meditate daily, read books, stay disciplined, put the phone down, love urself as you are, go to the gym, eat healthy but still enjoy good food (80/20), play a sport, stay active, groom yourself, shower daily, have a skincare routine, dress well, smell good, be social, and make some fucking money. i GUARANTEE u will not lack female touch if u do those things.

stop hopping on drugs to gain muscle or get taller, stop getting surgeries for the smallest features that only YOU even notice. when you guys are older your gonna reap the effects of these stupid things youre doing for temporary glory (if any). ur insecurity shows when yall overdo this shit, please just love yourself

personally, i have lots of female experience and i dont feel like i lack attention or touch from the opposite sex. i'm not insecure anymore (i used to be, we all have been). i love myself more than anything because self love is the most important thing. i love all my features and ive made myself as attractive as i can naturally be (i REFUSE to get surgeries other than teeth and hair). ive absorbed the good information on this forum and i hope all of you do too. i hope some of you realize how valuable some of this info on the forum is and how worthless A LOT of it is. also my account getting approved is proof the quality of these admin approvals is non existent. best of luck to all of you

- urafuckingloser

TLDR: only read the BOTB, stop shitposting, stop arguing with internet randoms, stop trying to build your rep to post ratio, get a fucking life, love yourself as you are, make some fucking money

(say "DNRD" , "kys faggot" , "greycel" , or whatever you want, youre just bumping the post and i couldnt care less what a random on the internet has to say)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, looks>books, copemaxxeer and 14 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Kirby7000, smoth and 6 others
Dndr+ Kys on the way out faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, quinfluence, mathis and 11 others
You must Understand that All these Things These Faggots are saying in this Forum they won't ever say in Real Life to Anybody in Their Miserable Lifes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, greywind, 3links2 and 7 others
im only here to socialize with other people because im a retard irl with no friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, hopecel, looks>books and 5 others
im only here to socialize with other people because im a retard irl with no friends
That can't be hard, can it ? Even if I managed to build actually broad social circle ,not only made of men, then you can do it as well. I'm saying this , because 4 years ago I had only one friend and was living in an isolated village.

I get maybe 50 tinder matches in the first week, my NoskaFish got over 1000 in 24 hours. In such a cruel, unequal world, it makes sense to to go extremes. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Ultimately the cost of surgery in a first world country is not significant in lifetime terms. The lifespan reduction of steroid use is not significant in terms of its impact on “healthy years”.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, socialcel and moreroidsmoredates
Once people realise the average user here is sub-ltn, this “average looking guys have gfs too” cope will stop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Clown Show, Spergi and 3 others
Once people realise the average user here is sub-ltn, this “average looking guys have gfs too” cope will stop.
95% of the users are subhuman unfrauded irl.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Lebron_James and Allornothing
You dont even know what ya going about dude, you took this shit here too seriously - low iq NT kys

• +1
Reactions: carlos72 and barettrealrx
disclaimer: idgaf about grammar or writing proper english, also im not coming back to check the replies so dont bother, im just here to express my thoughts (ill try to keep it short cause lots of u degenerates have weak attention spans)

lots of you guys have gotten too deep into this looksmaxing shit, ive been a guest on the site for about 2.5 years because i was trying to improve my looks and features. there are some genuinely good posts that are worth reading, but this forum has become so toxic (rampant racism and slurs, sexism, misogyny, constant "kys", etc) that it's almost laughable. u guys use weird language likes ___cels, ___maxx, stacy chad foid LTN blah blah blah, etc. if the people around u irl saw u doing this shit they would clown u forever LMAO. some of u are here to shitpost and not actually improve yourself and u guys just like shitting on new people (i already know ur gonna call me a greycel) who actually want to better themselves. this whole site has become toxic and 90% of u are fooling around and if u put this energy into something else u might be somewhere in life. u guys also demonize women even tho thats most likely the reason u even "looksmax" (only 10% of people on this forum get female interaction and those people are the ones who only read and dont post because they actually apply the info they learn IRL instead of shitposting and commenting lots of BS...)

theres lots of bullshit yall try to do that is worthless, if u went out and touched grass u would realize women (not girls) dont give a flying fuck about canthal tilts, brow ridges, hunter eyes, and most of the other stuff u guys obsess over. at this point just say ur insecure over something u just learned existed. and if u try saying u dont do this to look better to women... then who tf do u do it for? men?

average guys and below average guys date fine ass women all the time, it's nothing new. a lot of u guys lack the ability to even speak to women and it shows. stop trying to get deeper voices or get taller or lengthen ur dick bro this shit is straight lunacy, looksmaxing was originally to MAXIMIZE what u naturally have NOT add on fake bullshit

i wont deny that being attractive makes ur life easier and it's much better than the alternative, but most of u take it too far and display lots of self hatred. yes, "looksmaxing" is good to a certain extent, but clearly lots of u dont know where to draw the line

making fun of indians, using the n word, the asian c slur, r word, and other slurs dont make u special or cool in any way LMFAO. guys who say "rep to post ratio is cooked" i guarantee nobody in the real world gives a FUCK about your rep to post ratio bro. u guys get some validation on here and feel like ur so cool but when u turn off ur phone or ur laptop ask urself if anybody actually cares. u guys argue with internet randoms wasting away ur life energy for no reason. this is partially why i was a guest for so long and never made an account, because honestly u dont need one unless u truly have valuable info to share (WHICH 99% OF U DONT)

i would literally just bookmark the posts that i thought i should revisit and apply them to my life

all you need is to practice semen retention, meditate daily, read books, stay disciplined, put the phone down, love urself as you are, go to the gym, eat healthy but still enjoy good food (80/20), play a sport, stay active, groom yourself, shower daily, have a skincare routine, dress well, smell good, be social, and make some fucking money. i GUARANTEE u will not lack female touch if u do those things.

stop hopping on drugs to gain muscle or get taller, stop getting surgeries for the smallest features that only YOU even notice. when you guys are older your gonna reap the effects of these stupid things youre doing for temporary glory (if any). ur insecurity shows when yall overdo this shit, please just love yourself

personally, i have lots of female experience and i dont feel like i lack attention or touch from the opposite sex. i'm not insecure anymore (i used to be, we all have been). i love myself more than anything because self love is the most important thing. i love all my features and ive made myself as attractive as i can naturally be (i REFUSE to get surgeries other than teeth and hair). ive absorbed the good information on this forum and i hope all of you do too. i hope some of you realize how valuable some of this info on the forum is and how worthless A LOT of it is. also my account getting approved is proof the quality of these admin approvals is non existent. best of luck to all of you

- urafuckingloser

TLDR: only read the BOTB, stop shitposting, stop arguing with internet randoms, stop trying to build your rep to post ratio, get a fucking life, love yourself as you are, make some fucking money

(say "DNRD" , "kys faggot" , "greycel" , or whatever you want, youre just bumping the post and i couldnt care less what a random on the internet has to say)
IMG 9285

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47 and niqfan625
I get maybe 50 tinder matches in the first week, my NoskaFish got over 1000 in 24 hours. In such a cruel, unequal world, it makes sense to to go extremes. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Ultimately the cost of surgery in a first world country is not significant in lifetime terms. The lifespan reduction of steroid use is not significant in terms of its impact on “healthy years”.
50 matches a day is great JFL

• +1
Reactions: nathan

- urafuckingloser

Stfu nigger they do care about it

pin this in BOTB tbh

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, greywind and SoundnVision
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, greywind, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person

- urafuckingloser

DNR + shit grammar

- urafuckingloser

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-13 4.29.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 4.29.35 AM.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
if you think the average user who's willing to roid his butt cheeks didnt try these then you are a low iq nigger and this is why you probably dont struggle out there.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MA_ascender

- urafuckingloser

You are pretty much insulting the people here and adding more fuel to the fire, the reason why there are so many incels on here is because of how fucked women have become in western society when it comes to their standards. The racism, sexism and other harsh language is due to their frustration. We should be thankful young men on here are atleast trying to improve themselves and not chopping their cocks off and becoming trans because it’s easier to switch teams.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic
As someone in the autistic spectrum, I refuse to pretend to be NT, my only way of getting females is infinite looksmax

average guys and below average guys date fine ass women all the time, it's nothing new. a lot of u guys lack the ability to even speak to women and it shows.
95% of the users are subhuman unfrauded irl.
Exactly, I am subhuman, below any standard. I am below those countless "average and below average guys that have gfs." I get rejected 100% of the time no matter what I do.

How can I be happy and love myself when I am constantly living through this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Exactly, I am subhuman, below any standard. I am below those countless "average and below average guys that have gfs." I get rejected 100% of the time no matter what I do.

How can I be happy and love myself when I am constantly living through this shit?
What are your failos?

- urafuckingloser

Adonissssss
pin this in BOTB tbh
^
it's not a cope Jeffrey

Same. Tried all that just be NT crap and was better than most at it. Waste of time.