Are these iois or delusions?

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
colleague girls fix their hair and show their neck around me sometimes just stare and smile. Sometimes (rare) a girls eyes are wide open when she sees me from a moderate distance . They are saying I look like a Turkish actor 🪳 . I’ve once posted my pic on a medical forum asking if I have severe asymmetry and if its caused by growth retardation and brain deficiency 3 htbs pm’d me saying I’m hot and one gave me her Ig. I know my delusions can get realistic sometimes but the pms from the girls are still there so that means I wasn’t hallucinating

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
All the other bits might be hallucinations but the DMs are still there so that means I wasn’t hallucinating

Shit humble brag thread

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
colleague girls fix their hair and show their neck around me sometimes just stare and smile. Sometimes (rare) a girls eyes are wide open when she sees me from a moderate distance . They are saying I look like a Turkish actor 🪳 . I’ve once posted my pic on a medical forum asking if I have severe asymmetry and if its caused by growth retardation and brain deficiency 3 htbs pm’d me saying I’m hot and one gave me her Ig. I know my delusions can get realistic sometimes but the pms from the girls are still there so that means I wasn’t hallucinating
didnt u just make a thread saying you were gonna kill yourself?

Why brag I’m asking if these are common iois or delusions
"Is it IOI if they call me hot" :soy:

Unless your delusions are severe enough to imagine text messages that aren't there no

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
didnt u just make a thread saying you were gonna kill yourself?
It’s complicated sometimes I think nothing is real and I just imagined the last year

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
It’s complicated sometimes I think nothing is real and I just imagined the last year
same tbh, 2 weeks ago I found out i was 5'11.5 barefoot instead of 6'0+ and i was planning to kill myself

"Is it IOI if they call me hot" :soy:

Unless your delusions are severe enough to imagine text messages that aren't there no
I once saw a demon with Kline felter legit imagine Tyson fury’s body with a demon face but all black all over that’s why I’m asking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
same tbh, 2 weeks ago I found out i was 5'11.5 barefoot instead of 6'0+ and i was planning to kill myself
Spine compressing probably

Spine compressing probably
nah it was at peak, I remeasured at night and I was like just 5'11.0
now i wear lifts every day so i can be 6'1

If you're getting called hot then yeah that's a big IOI. But doesn't mean she's attracted to you, as weird as that sounds. Women can find you hot without wanting any sexual attraction. It's weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, PseudoMaxxer and soover4me
If you're getting called hot then yeah that's a big IOI. But doesn't mean she's attracted to you, as weird as that sounds. Women can find you hot without wanting any sexual attraction. It's weird.
no their just virtue signaling
don't listen to gengar, they hate you its not an IOI its over for u:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

no their just virtue signaling don't listen to them they hate you its not an IOI its over :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I want attention from .org users not foids :(

• +1
see my last thread

Like pull their hair fix it and put it all on one side so that their neck shows I’ve heard it’s an ioi just like how men talk deeper and straighten their posture around hot women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
severe delusion, all of this could all happen in your head and you think she likes you.

“Shows her neck” or maybe she just looks the other way cuz you’re ugly…?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 51781 and soover4me
Like pull their hair fix it and put it all on one side so that their neck shows I’ve heard it’s an ioi just like how men talk deeper and straighten their posture around hot women
Fair enough. Although I tend to bend over and talk softer around women I like.

Crab bucket mentality!

😋😋

thats it im ordering doordash

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Deleted member 60975
severe delusion, all of this could all happen in your head and you think she likes you.

“Shows her neck” or maybe she just looks the other way cuz you’re ugly…?
But many other iois too it’s all delusion?

• +1
  • +1
I once saw a demon with Kline felter legit imagine Tyson fury’s body with a demon face but all black all over that’s why I’m asking

McAfee died for our sins​

I am too poor to order crab lol
Im probobly just gonna get kfc or something tbh
I’m poor aswell I wasted last bit on some salycilic acid

• So Sad
send me a pic and let’s find out
I’ve been rated here by u too u probably forgot I’m mtn now cuz I gained fat but with good pictures I was mid htn with ethnic tax ofc

• +1
Matching energy instead of being some corny insecure kid. Smiling and being passionate gets you much further than trying to look as tall as possible and deepening your voice sounding like a monotone insecure sissy little boy.

I’ve been rated here by u too u probably forgot I’m mtn now cuz I gained fat but with good pictures I was mid htn with ethnic tax ofc
tag me I forgot

truly over for me after this
It’s ok man I don’t even get a look from a cat at the streets after gaining 10kg of fat and looksminning everything