Are these legitimate fat burning pills I took 1 last night and my body feels heated it's got capacisan in

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
Yea
 

Attachments

  • 15906786381152377888864039512301.jpg
    15906786381152377888864039512301.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Nah they cause cancer
 
ofc u will get heated up boyo thats how they burn the fat
 
ofc u will get heated up boyo thats how they burn the fat
My bad bit dumb with them I don't feel like I'm gonna die I just feel hot like heated but it aint bad it's like the sun is hitting me and it feels like you're blushing
Hisss that's my true formmmmm goy you watch it or I will doxx you and spread pornography into a built in TV monitor house with no escape goyyy
 
Last edited:
giphy.gif


yes goy take capisacin pills that increase your bmr by 1kcal
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Some of these dubious pills actually contain synthetic stimulants similar to amphetamine...
 

Similar threads

hopelessface14
Replies
8
Views
50
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
13
Views
47
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
Scandi.
Replies
12
Views
68
the zodiac
the zodiac
nqcell
Replies
0
Views
19
nqcell
nqcell
Sycophant
Replies
8
Views
37
Askinov
Askinov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top