Are these massetters too big?

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Ive been thinking about chewing alot more to get my massetter to this size:

Is that unasthetic or good?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lux
He’s a blm supporter so I automatically classify him as a niqqer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Leviathin
Guy looks uncanny

Well, good black people don’t support a racist organization created by radical ideologs who burn their own communities down and tear statues of American heroes. The only people who support them are niqqers and thugs.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Well, good black people don’t support a racist organization created by radical ideologs who burn their own communities down and tear statues of American heroes. The only people who support them are niqqers and thugs.
blm is all an agenda divide and conquer

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

i think the hollow cheeks look good tho

@16tyo

Last edited:
it looks same
yeah ok buddy. zygo hollows will always be the most aesthetic

It's good, at least in my opinion. Girls really love jawlines and big masseters. Even if it looks unaesthetic to you, they just jump on the hype train for jawline guys.

Ive been thinking about chewing alot more to get my massetter to this size:

Is that unasthetic or good?

Square face is ideal bro!
R146efwxhqo31

looks aesthetic to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
to_stop_da_cope
;)
if you had jaw wider than zygos you would say jaw wider than zygos is better but you dont so you will say otherwise;)

;)
if you had jaw wider than zygos you would say jaw wider than zygos is better but you dont so you will say otherwise;)
no im just judging by the best looking men they all have zygo wider than jaw

no im just judging by the best looking men they all have zygo wider than jaw
brad pitt doesnt and from my knowledge hes more desired at 60 by women than opry chico gandy alltogether ever had

looks shit imo but if u want to hypertrophy your masseters remember the only way back is botox :)
or you could get mse so your cheekbone catch up

massetter muscles size is just genetic tbh. I used to chew gum 24/7 but nothing happened to my jaw sadly

A while back though I was talking about jawlines w/ a girl & I showed a picture of him & she said "eww. that's too much"

A while back though I was talking about jawlines w/ a girl & I showed a picture of him & she said "eww. that's too much"
Really?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
massetter muscles size is just genetic tbh. I used to chew gum 24/7 but nothing happened to my jaw sadly
I used to think the same until I started mewing along with chewing and then my massetters blew up

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I used to think the same until I started mewing along with chewing and then my massetters blew up
It means you got good massetters genetic then if you can make it bigger by chewing and exercising the muscle