Are these nasolabial folds in development or just smile lines?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
They look way less prominent in person or in mirror, in this pic they are defined

Attachments

• 3D6059C5-956B-4586-B85E-37F0AA01A6A3.jpeg
    3D6059C5-956B-4586-B85E-37F0AA01A6A3.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 0
Brutal, get on a skincare routine asap, also expand your narrow maxilla and get a jaw surgery they'll go away

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
How old are you? Like 40 or something?

Judging by your nose, I'm guessing you're slavic? If so, it's common to have a recessed ANS and narrow maxilla with that type of development causing those folds. I have the same thing, but worse than yours.

Brutal, get on a skincare routine asap, also expand your narrow maxilla and get a jaw surgery they'll go away
What skincare do u recommend? Can I make these go away before I get jaw surgery? Are you sure they’re nasolabial folds could they just be smile lines

What skincare do u recommend? Can I make these go away before I get jaw surgery? Are you sure they’re nasolabial folds could they just be smile lines
In some lightings even my folds look deep but not as deep as your right one, but in normal lightning you look fine so they're probably just smile lines, but still hop on giga skin care routine asap it'll prevent any further wrinkles on your face. Good diet and sleep is a must. After that add sunscreen, vitamin C serum, hyaluronic acid facewash, tret etc

Judging by your nose, I'm guessing you're slavic? If so, it's common to have a recessed ANS and narrow maxilla with that type of development causing those folds. I have the same thing, but worse than yours.
Not Slavic, will these folds get worse? Can I stop them from getting worse

- No drugs and smoking
- giga clean nutritional diet
- no junk good
- proper sleep
- micro needling once every 2 week
- 2-4 litres water everyday
- red light therapy
+ Skin care routine that I told you above, do all this and you will never age, also expand your narrow maxilla as well before jaw surgery it'll completely change your face and skin

Is your maxilla/palate narrow? Your forward development looks fine. Paranasal possibly a bit more recessed than ideal.

Is your maxilla/palate narrow? Your forward development looks fine. Paranasal possibly a bit more recessed than ideal.
I’m recessed and pretty narrow palate

Attachments

• 35AE69AA-6F7D-40E8-B1ED-1700A807BD9B.jpeg
    35AE69AA-6F7D-40E8-B1ED-1700A807BD9B.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 0
- No drugs and smoking
- giga clean nutritional diet
- no junk good
- proper sleep
- micro needling once every 2 week
- 2-4 litres water everyday
- red light therapy
+ Skin care routine that I told you above, do all this and you will never age, also expand your narrow maxilla as well before jaw surgery it'll completely change your face and skin
Should I quit vaping now? Also what is micro needling how do I do it? Will all these things reverse aging too and get rid of blemishes/wrinkles that I have?

Should I quit vaping now? Also what is micro needling how do I do it? Will all these things reverse aging too and get rid of blemishes/wrinkles that I have?
Yeah quit vaping, google micro needling and this protocol will solve all your skin issues

in that pic your folds are not that conspicuous, you look fine

but anyway, you are not supposed to get that level of fold at 20, you are also developing eye bags,
either you drink too much or suffer from frequent dehydration
you should see a doctor

i have another hypothesis, your hair looks quite thin, are you on minoxidil? application of minoxidil will cause drastic and fast aging of facial skin, i have seen people developing folds within two weeks after administration of minoxidil
if that is the case, immediately get on shit like retinoids, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide

in that pic your folds are not that conspicuous, you look fine

but anyway, you are not supposed to get that level of fold at 20, you are also developing eye bags,
either you drink too much or suffer from frequent dehydration
you should see a doctor

i have another hypothesis, your hair looks quite thin, are you on minoxidil? application of minoxidil will cause drastic and fast aging of facial skin, i have seen people developing folds within two weeks after administration of minoxidil
if that is the case, immediately get on shit like retinoids, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide
I’m not on Minox my hair is just thin, I will get on tret soon, what is hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide? I also rarely drink alcohol, only when I’m at parties or when my friends want to drink. And I do currently have eye bags, but I have been pretty hydrated the last 2 weeks been drink 2 litres to a gallon of water per day, a few months ago I actually got them to almost disappear for a couple weeks then they came back, but sadly I think eye bags are genetic for me, my mom has death tier ones, do you know what I can do to prevent that from happening to me?
I will see a doctor about this when I can, what should I ask? Will they even take me seriously? I am in cuckada so doctors here are bluepilled af unless I have cancer they won’t care at least to my knowledge.

Do you know how I can reverse my ageing? I don’t want to look like an oldcel I would kill myself tbh

I’m not on Minox my hair is just thin, I will get on tret soon, what is hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide?
google it
I also rarely drink alcohol, only when I’m at parties or when my friends want to drink. And I do currently have eye bags, but I have been pretty hydrated the last 2 weeks been drink 2 litres to a gallon of water per day, a few months ago I actually got them to almost disappear for a couple weeks then they came back, but sadly I think eye bags are genetic for me, my mom has death tier ones, do you know what I can do to prevent that from happening to me?
I will see a doctor about this when I can, what should I ask? Will they even take me seriously? I am in cuckada so doctors here are bluepilled af unless I have cancer they won’t care at least to my knowledge.
I see, eye bags could be genetic, i don't know, maybe you need to sleep more or get on a better diet (vegies, meat, fish, fish oil etc.) and exercise

yea doctors might not take this serious at this stage, but keep a close watch, if you start to develop more wrinkles and folds within a very short period of time (less than a year) you should talk to a doctor, could be a symptom of other problems, take a picture of your folds every month and compare it with the past, keep a track on how they change
Do you know how I can reverse my ageing? I don’t want to look like an oldcel I would kill myself tbh
there is no way to reverse your aging, you can somewhat delay it, maybe you can start dermarolling to induce collagen production

you can order hyaluronic acid and niacinamide over ordinary or apostrophy

Last edited:
google it

I see, eye bags could be genetic, i don't know, maybe you need to sleep more or get on a better diet (vegies, meat, fish, fish oil etc.) and exercise

yea doctors might not take this serious at this stage, but keep a close watch, if you start to develop more wrinkles and folds within a very short period of time (less than a year) you should talk to a doctor, could be a symptom of other problems, take a picture of your folds every month and compare it with the past, keep a track on how they change

there is no way to reverse your aging, you can somewhat delay it, maybe you can start dermarolling to induce collagen production

you can order hyaluronic acid and niacinamide over ordinary or apostrophy

How is it not possible to reverse the damage that has already been done? Tret and other anti aging things should give me a more youthful look right? I feel this is more from my lifestyle than actual aging, maybe I won’t be able to get rid of the smile lines but those are the only wrinkles I have and they aren’t even noticeable except for in this close up pic with flash on, in the mirror I can barely see them, do you think if I start taking care of myself and follow these steps I will look younger?

How is it not possible to reverse the damage that has already been done?
aging is not a damage, it's a natural process, for some people it's fast, for others it's slow, if you could reverse aging you could turn yourself into a fetus, lol
Tret and other anti aging things should give me a more youthful look right? I feel this is more from my lifestyle than actual aging, maybe I won’t be able to get rid of the smile lines but those are the only wrinkles I have and they aren’t even noticeable except for in this close up pic with flash on, in the mirror I can barely see them, do you think if I start taking care of myself and follow these steps I will look younger?
i think so, people get good results from different skin care routine

aging is not a damage, it's a natural process, for some people it's fast, for others it's slow, if you could reverse aging you could turn yourself into a fetus, lol

i think so, people get good results from different skin care routine
I don’t mean reverse my actual age I mean make myself look younger, like I’m 20 now, after some months of a good skin care routine and diet with collagen supplements and retinoids could I make myself look like I’m 17 again

You're right. You need CCW rotation.
Will trimax with ccw make me look younger? Should it raise me a psl point? I really want to get it, idk if I should get MSE or sarpe though, do I even need either of those in order to get Trimax? I’m already gonna need braces for probably like a year, I don’t wanna go thru another year long process of having my palate expanded, I’m 20 now and want to ascend by the time I’m 23