Are these signs of a potential growth spurt

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
I’m 17 and grew from 5’7 to 5’9 in the past two years but my torso is rlly short and my arms are pretty long for my size (73 inch wingspan)

and my feet are also weirdly big (size 11 US) my voice also hasn’t changed since 13 which is crazy.

Considering all these factors, how likely am I to have a growth spurt in the near future?

(Also I’ve heard that the spine is the last bone to grow apparently so that might be my problem)

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
over

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Ngl I might grow I’ve grown an inch this year idk man
would really help if you provided your growth from 13 to now. 2 inches per year is the average growth per year in puberty and the voice thing isnt very significant.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
would really help if you provided your growth from 13 to now. 2 inches per year is the average growth per year in puberty and the voice thing isnt very significant.
At 13 I was about 5,2 had a growth spurt to 5’6.5 then got to 5’7 at 15, grew to 5,7.5 at 16 and at 17 I grew 1,5 inches and I’m at 5’9 now, grew a centimetre in the past 3/2 months

I’m 17 and grew from 5’7 to 5’9 in the past two years but my torso is rlly short and my arms are pretty long for my size (73 inch wingspan)

and my feet are also weirdly big (size 11 US) my voice also hasn’t changed since 13 which is crazy.

Considering all these factors, how likely am I to have a growth spurt in the near future?

(Also I’ve heard that the spine is the last bone to grow apparently so that might be my problem)
:unsure:is size 11 considered big me and like 2 friends of mine are normal height but are like size 12/13 us

:unsure:is size 11 considered big me and like 2 friends of mine are normal height but are like size 12/13 us
it’s not big I think, but my feet looks big in contrast to my body and I look mad disproportionate, my short torso/ long arms combo doesn’t help either

It's over for you, kill yourself.

4016667 Screenshot 2024 01 27 202210

Just keeping it real bro.
Nah lowkey it’s not over I feel bro trust 2 years later imma come back here and tell you guys if I’ve grown. Sorry for calling you a niger btw

• +1
Nah lowkey it’s not over I feel bro trust 2 years later imma come back here and tell you guys if I’ve grown. Sorry for calling you a niger btw
Get a knee or wrist xray and hop on Aromasin asap.

At 13 I was about 5,2 had a growth spurt to 5’6.5 then got to 5’7 at 15, grew to 5,7.5 at 16 and at 17 I grew 1,5 inches and I’m at 5’9 now, grew a centimetre in the past 3/2 months
sounds like average rate of growth tbh, youre pretty late into puberty so theres not much you can do besides praying you reach 5,10-6,0. dont stress about it tbh from what youve said it doesnt sound like youve stunted yourself

• JFL
sounds like average rate of growth tbh, youre pretty late into puberty so theres not much you can do besides praying you reach 5,10-6,0. dont stress about it tbh from what youve said it doesnt sound like youve stunted yourself
images

lol you paid for vip on a 2024 account fkn tiktok dickhead
lol i bought vip to delete a thread with my face on it.

just say your broke, and can't afford 10 dollars :ROFLMAO:

I don't want my face to be on an incel forum.
respectfully you do tho jfl, if you didnt you wouldve never had the thought to post on here but LTN #81235857987 woke up one day, saw a tiktok about looksmaxxing and thought he could mog so he posted a pic here and got fkn owned then got jipped the $10 from the site owners to delete it

JFL

• JFL
respectfully you do tho jfl, if you didnt you wouldve never had the thought to post on here but LTN #81235857987 woke up one day, saw a tiktok about looksmaxxing and thought he could mog so he posted a pic here and got fkn owned then got jipped the $10 from the site owners to delete it

JFL
Bruh I've known about org since like august.

I posted an imgur pic thinking I could just delete the imgur pic. I was wrong.

10 dollars is nothing.

JFL
And I'm not LTN. PM me ur face, you give off chad vibes,

its probably because im black, but i have a 5'11 1/2 wingspan at 5'9 barefoot