Are these supplements good for bone growth and density (natural)

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i bought Vitamin D3 50000i.u. Vitamin K2 45000mcg (im gonna take this weekly once) and then i bought Vitamin mk7 and Magnesium and Calcium and Boron are these supplements good for bone growth and density maybe height too and will they increase testosterone i bought boron and im going to eat fish a lot (omega 3) and like red meat and shi

it's cope and you know

am i in puberty with 16?
Yep till 21 ur still gonna develop , ir may be sooner or later depends from person to person but at 16 your definetly still in puberty and developing. Keep taking these supplements, drink raw cows/goats milk and sleep 9 hours a day and youll be good bro

Yep till 21 ur still gonna develop , ir may be sooner or later depends from person to person but at 16 your definetly still in puberty and developing. Keep taking these supplements, drink raw cows/goats milk and sleep 9 hours a day and youll be good bro
sleeping the hardest thing for me brah i barealy sleep that's why i bough melatonin gummies or some shit

i bought Vitamin D3 50000i.u. Vitamin K2 45000mcg (im gonna take this weekly once) and then i bought Vitamin mk7 and Magnesium and Calcium and Boron are these supplements good for bone growth and density maybe height too and will they increase testosterone i bought boron and im going to eat fish a lot (omega 3) and like red meat and shi
you wont see a difference unless you lie to yourself, i have taken this exact stack younger than you

sleeping the hardest thing for me brah i barealy sleep that's why i bough melatonin gummies or some shit
Yea sometimes i can barely sleep too, what really helped for me though was eating no sugary food, buying those bluelight blocking glasses, not eating anything 1 and a half hour before bed, wearing a sleepmask (buy a silk one tho because otherwise your gonna get hella acne, speaking from experience) and taping off all little lights in my room. Another tip: try to think or worry as little as posibble when your in bed and take deel breaths through the nose. Keep taking those gummies btw they are indeed good for sleep. Wow I wrote a lot. Hope this helps brother

• +1
Reactions: its_over
its all cope but mk4 is less cope. mk7 doesnt even theoretically do what youre looking for

my sperm

have you seen these bone moggers roaming around the forum?