Are they any supplements for increase of Dopamine and Norepinephrine?

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
I hear the low level of both is a key driver of ADD/ADHD(PI)? So if you cant get your hands on the "Medicinal" Class B Amphetamines, what's a good substitute to take in its place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
I hear the low level of both is a key driver of ADD/ADHD(PI)? So if you cant get your hands on the "Medicinal" Class B Amphetamines, what's a good substitute to take in its place?
I donrlt want to share my secrets (have adhd, aspergers and depression etc just pm me

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Pumanator and Littleboy
I donrlt want to share my secrets (have adhd, aspergers and depression etc just pm me
Thanks. Will do.

Now looking for further assistance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Saffron, Mucuna Pruriens, Coffee, Cocoa

And Wellbutrin is very easy to buy online and easy to get a prescription in the US

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

And Wellbutrin is very easy to buy online and easy to get a prescription in the US

Thanks. Unfortunately I'm a UK cell

I can't pm you. You don't have that option up on your profile. You can pm though.

Caffeine

Wellbutrin makes me mega horny. Can't focus on anything else.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Honestly, no idea how to pm, but I'd love to know so pm me plz. I just want to be nt.

Supplementing L-tyrosine could help as it’s a precursor to dopamine and norepinephrine. Haven’t tried it though.

And Wellbutrin too, it’s a norepinephrine-dopamine repuptake inhibitor. I’ve noticed it to help some with focus and lack of energy.

There was a study that showed an average of a 250% increase in dopamine and norepinephrine from just a 3 minute ice bath, combine that with daily meditation and you’re looking at mental improvements so dramatic you won’t even be able to recognize yourself.

Modafinil off label.
Don't expect doctors to handle you the prescription (it's for narcolepsy), they will prescribe you Adderall and get you hooked on shitty amphetamines since day one.
You have to play it smarter and find other mediums.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Modafinil off label.
Don't expect doctors to handle you the prescription (it's for narcolepsy), they will prescribe you Adderall and get you hooked on shitty amphetamines since day one.
You have to play it smarter and find other mediums.
why in your opinion is moda better than addy? im looking move to addy from moda

pm me brah. im not able to pm you. but my account is public

why in your opinion is moda better than addy? im looking move to addy from moda
Less long term risks
Adderall will melt your brain by 60, especially if you didn't have ADHD to begin with

• +1
Less long term risks
Adderall will melt your brain by 60, especially if you didn't have ADHD to begin with
ok yeah, sides are very pronounced on addy true. on moda, i need like 7-8 cup[s of coffee to be like on point thats the reason i was considering addy also im pretty sure i have adhd although not diagnosed

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
ok yeah, sides are very pronounced on addy true. on moda, i need like 7-8 cup[s of coffee to be like on point thats the reason i was considering addy also im pretty sure i have adhd although not diagnosed

Last edited:
  • +1
I need something to be able to focus too. I can't handle caffeine because it makes me too schizoid paranoid and restless and i can't sleep at night, same goes for ritalin.

Nic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You could take tryptophan

meth

No Im not joking
LITERALLY METH LOL:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I need something to be able to focus too. I can't handle caffeine because it makes me too schizoid paranoid and restless and i can't sleep at night, same goes for ritalin.
Nicotine and Alpha GPC. Thank me later

• Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Nicotine gum and alpha gpc. Absolute lifesavers and I've tried moda. Nic beats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back