Are thick eyebrows a sign of high testosterone?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
No.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Eyebrow is purely genetic And most likely DHT related but I highly doubt it.
62584801 E35C 45AC A29F 6641F77E38B7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4563, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
its a sign of medium testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
it’s a sign of examosterone :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is like if asking if the soy beard is a sign of high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4563, buflek and 6 others
Hair loss usually relates to how susceptible ones hair follicles are to DHT. You can have high Testosterone/DHT and have little hairloss throughout your life.
PapiMew
Faith Riehm Facesitting Alliance (FRFA)
Joined Nov 13, 2019

Time Online 1665:04

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Like everything what is environmental
I think environmental changes only affect the lower maxilla, the lower third and slight asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6572
Not really. Some retards think that everything from your IPD to your browridge are affected by the environment.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4563, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Browridge and chin/jaw are more reliable, but yes thick lowset eyebrows are masculine. I wouldn't say they mean you're "high T" tho because you could just have strong androgen receptors in your eyebrows. Kinda like how a beard is masculine, but genetics dictate the thickness/fullness.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6572
O
Browridge and chin/jaw are more reliable, but yes thick lowset eyebrows are masculine. I wouldn't say they mean you're "high T" tho because you could just have strong androgen receptors in your eyebrows. Kinda like how a beard is masculine, but genetics dictate the thickness/fullness.
On the off topic is chin or browridge more of a sign I have a great browridge mogs most people but a shit chin? How is this?

Attachments

• B6954EB2-7217-446C-883B-E049EFCFFEA8.png
    B6954EB2-7217-446C-883B-E049EFCFFEA8.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 04BC030D-824D-4026-AD9E-A968F8A868B4.jpeg
    04BC030D-824D-4026-AD9E-A968F8A868B4.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 4E9F68C9-D4BA-47AF-99DE-3EFF2E296E94.jpeg
    4E9F68C9-D4BA-47AF-99DE-3EFF2E296E94.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 43
The oldcels has a receding chin too Jfl you can see it clearly
I just noticed it as well. The kid just ended up having a subhuman mother that made his chin even more recessed combined with mouth breathing which resulted in him being an abomination. The grandfather is beard frauding and even then you can see the outline of his pathetic weak chin.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Golang
You really think the orbitals are unaffected by environment?
IPD, PFL, how deep set your eyes are and your orbital vectors are unaffected by the environment. Your eye area is already a finished product when you are still a prepubescent kid and any changes that may occur later on are just an illusion (for example, IPD becoming smaller when it is just the zygomatic width that got wider)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4430, Golang and 1 other person
IPD, PFL, how deep set your eyes are and your orbital vectors are unaffected by the environment. Your eye area is already a finished product and any changes that may occur later on are just an illusion (for example, IPD becoming smaller when it is just the zygomatic width that got wider)
When does zygomatic width stop growing? Around 17?

O

On the off topic is chin or browridge more of a sign I have a great browridge mogs most people but a shit chin? How is this?

Phenotype plays a huge role. I'd say chin is more dimorphic tho. Your browridge is solid, anymore would look ogre. You got a good balance of masculine and pretty boy appeal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6572
All genetics but t is genetic too
Middleeastern/Indian people naturally have darker thicker eyebrows along with more body hair because of genetics determined by their environments over many years. It has nothing to do with testosterone as most people regardless of race are average T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
@Taylorswift @reptiles @thinwhiteduke @Short Ugly and Brown @ArabIncel @Yuyevon @medialcanthuscel @Over @Dr Shekelberg @Kingkellz @Bewusst @retard @SirGey @Dante1 @Hades @moggingmachine

Can any of you corroborate?
I've seen people with great jaws and midfaces but round eye area with scleral show. I think orbitals shape that determines if you have round eyes or almond high PFL eyes is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Hair can be influenced by Steroid hormones but they are not dependant on them

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SadnessWYJ

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@Taylorswift @reptiles @thinwhiteduke @Short Ugly and Brown @ArabIncel @Yuyevon @medialcanthuscel @Over @Dr Shekelberg @Kingkellz @Bewusst @retard @SirGey @Dante1 @Hades @moggingmachine

Can any of you corroborate?
I can also show you examples of people with great craniofacial development who still have shit eye areas. Those 2 examples are not clear enough and there is too much frauding going on.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Administrator and Over
i'm low T and my eyebrows are thick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572