Are this hazel contacts natural?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end

Tbh they look almost real for me, I would never suspect those are contacts if I didnt knew
am I tripping or they are legit? thinking about getting it

You can’t tell they’re contacts

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Yeah you cant tell, and hazel is a good eye color, and i wish my grandpa was alive :).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I want some contacts but i would look goofy af cuz monolid

I want some contacts but i would look goofy af cuz monolid
Oh yeah worst thing about asian pheno - you cant even wear eye contacts because it would look fake on you anyway

maybe as a hapa I can get away with these hazel ones Ive seen hapas have hazel eyes

Oh yeah worst thing about asian pheno - you cant even wear eye contacts because it would look fake on you anyway

maybe as a hapa I can get away with these hazel ones Ive seen hapas have hazel eyes
Its unfair cuz ive seen asian women wear the tackiest colours (silver, blue) and get away with it.
I agree with you about hapas

I promise you, not even the most devout of contact wearers would be able to tell those are contacts. Might have to try them myself. How much they cost?

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I promise you, not even the most devout of contact wearers would be able to tell those are contacts. Might have to try them myself. How much they cost?
I still dont know
they are sold in Brazil throught a instagram page and you have to DM them to know how they cost, so idk if they are cheap or actually expensive AF here, but in the store they are pretty cheap for foreigners actually:

• Love it
Reactions: MedMaxxing
They claim that this is the most realistic coloured contacts of the world right now JFL and tbh they are probably right