How to stop being feminine, get rid of facial creases and UUE

Been trying alot of things but i still look fucking feminine, I want to do it natural because there's no way that i know of right now to get test besides going to some random shit shack in mexico. Although for the facial creases i am willing to get fillings but i still want to know ways to get rid of them before doing so. For upper eye-lide exposure i never really noticed it till this summer where it showed alot and i'm not sure what to do about that one.
go do some sports or gym, you don't need hammers qand massages (at least not yet) in your ages. try to train for 2 years intense (4-6 times a week) and have a decent diet and avoid sugary treats and you'll be ok

• +1
Reactions: krivilz
Been trying alot of things but i still look fucking feminine, I want to do it natural because there's no way that i know of right now to get test besides going to some random shit shack in mexico. Although for the facial creases i am willing to get fillings but i still want to know ways to get rid of them before doing so. For upper eye-lide exposure i never really noticed it till this summer where it showed alot and i'm not sure what to do about that one.
You've got 5 more years of development so just wait, maybe your hormones may bless you. When I was 15 I stood at 155 cm shortcel on my ER arc, feminine features, acidic skin etc. But I've grown 20cm, manlier look, finally no sub 3 facial features, broad shoulders+ mid clavicle and a Chadlite cock. So don't worry, let time do it's thing, your body+ face will change a lot and if it doesn't change in your favor, you can still find a way to cope aside from the game of bones.

• +1
Reactions: krivilz