Are trannies gay?

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only πŸ˜›
*this started as reply on a thread that got deleted*
. Hard to not see something that looks like a woman as not a woman. I know some gay people and they hate trannies a lot, there's research on sexual attraction I gotta find it though. basically, they measured actual arousals' and the men who were attracted and aroused by trans were also by women but not by men (muscles, strong, masculine) and the gay men were not into women and of course the trans despite having a cock. which would imply trannies are more of a corrupted version of straight men falling to extreme new lows. as desperation rises, standards drop. in steps the female impersonator. now will they ever look like this: no, but they have the potential to look better than any of you would ever get. meaning femininity goes way farther than having a cock, women get with studs who have a pussy but still crave masculinity that's how they make it work.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Harold O'brien, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
The voice is usually a giveaway, like anything most people will be normalized to it when they are as pretty as real girls and not the obese abominations we have now

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Rt-Rust1 and Bitch
What if they had a vagina surgery?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Trannies like this pretty arent desperate at all. Its just being openly down to fuck trannies is taboo. She probably gets plenty of straight chads. Lol.

Ugly guys don’t get femboys / trannies that are hot. As the world becomes more sexually impure hypergamy will just apply to feminine people instead of just women

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Lmao, GetShrekt and 3 others
The voice is usually a giveaway, like anything most people will be normalized to it when they are as pretty as real girls and not the obese abominations we have now

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and mug
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • +1
Reactions: mug
it only has to be close enough when standards are already low.
Honestly a tranny who looks decently feminine has about the same appeal to me as a irl women. If they have a nice ass that’s all I care.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Trannies like this pretty arent desperate at all. Its just being openly down to fuck trannies is taboo. She probably gets plenty of straight chads. Lol.

Ugly guys don’t get femboys / trannies that are hot. As the world becomes more sexually impure hypergamy will just apply to feminine people instead of just women
yeah but the bar is way more reasonable, since they're men and I think successful men don't really take it there.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and mug
yeah but the bar is way more reasonable, since they're men and I think successful men don't really take it there.
Like your saying the bar for trannies is htn? I’d maybe agree. They might care about muscles more since it’s a dominance thing. But irl women are basically lesbians so they’ll date more prettyboys with less muscle.

World is crazy rn for what attracts what

• +1
Honestly a tranny who looks decently feminine has about the same appeal to me as a irl women. If they have a nice ass that’s all I care.
it's honestly uncanny if you seen them fr. but enough to ignore, dudes still do it. they might want relationships though and the guy doesn't want to be seen with them at all. they're just a sneaky link, it's taboo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, A L P H A M A L E, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Like your saying the bar for trannies is htn? I’d maybe agree. They might care about muscles more since it’s a dominance thing. But irl women are basically lesbians so they’ll date more prettyboys with less muscle.

yeah I think HTN for the best ones. average maybe 4 or 5

• +1
it's honestly uncanny if you seen them fr. but enough to ignore, dudes still do it. they might want relationships though and the guy doesn't want to be seen with them at all. they're just a sneaky link, it's taboo.
Honestly if they overdo the makeup then yeah. My bar for trannies would just be a decently feminine guy with nice hair feminine face and a nice ass + lean body and dresses / acts like a girl. Like id fuck someone like that.

And yeah tranny fucking is still taboo. Probably comparable to being homo in 80s

men have been priced out of the dating market, some completely.

I'll make a one piece analogy: If you can't eat a devil fruit, you might consider a smile fruit. despite the consequences

• +1
men have been priced out of the dating market, some completely.

I'll make a one piece analogy: If you can't eat a devil fruit, you might consider a smile fruit. despite the consequences
I don’t watch one piece

Honestly if they overdo the makeup then yeah. My bar for trannies would just be a decently feminine guy with nice hair feminine face and a nice ass + lean body and dresses / acts like a girl. Like id fuck someone like that.

And yeah tranny fucking is still taboo. Probably comparable to being homo in 80s
well they take hormones and shit so it does change the face and body a bit over time. they end up growing tits lol.

Brutal no pleasure from sex after surgery
no, after the surgery is when their suicide rates actually go up higher. Truth is nobody wants a fake pussy. they lose their dick and they TRULY become a piss poor imitation of a female. instead of a unique thing (at least sexually)

• +1
basically, If you can't get the real thing, you may go for the knockoff.
To me it’s not a knock off. Its a value deal. White women hate being women, trannies / feminine twinks love acting like women. Your literally trading genitals for different ones and sometimes worse facial aesthetics for someone who will put a lot more effort into themselves to be feminine then the average girl. The average white girl either has no ass or is obese. The average tranny actually puts in squats from what I’ve seen. Ofc there’s flat ugly trannies too but the gap is closing with all these obese white women who coast off smv

• +1
no, after the surgery is when their suicide rates actually go up higher. Truth is nobody wants a fake pussy. they lose their dick and they TRULY become a piss poor imitation of a female. instead of a unique thing (at least sexually)
The dick makes it cuter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and eyelidcel
To me it’s not a knock off. Its a value deal. White women hate being women, trannies / feminine twinks love acting like women. Your literally trading genitals for different ones and sometimes worse facial aesthetics for someone who will put a lot more effort into themselves to be feminine then the average girl. The average white girl either has no ass or is obese. The average tranny actually puts in squats from what I’ve seen. Ofc there’s flat ugly trannies too but the gap is closing with all these obese white women who coast off smv
that just speaks to the value of women nowadays. but nothing compares to the actual chemistry, body language, smiles etc. that a female can give off. every once in a while a bitch is around me and it's like i can feel her energy and pussy. I think it's pheromones' but it's intoxicating af. a tranny is just gonna mesh as well as you would with your homie. the energy is not the same.

• +1
*this started as reply on a thread that got deleted*
. Hard to not see something that looks like a woman as not a woman. I know some gay people and they hate trannies a lot, there's research on sexual attraction I gotta find it though. basically, they measured actual arousals' and the men who were attracted and aroused by trans were also by women but not by men (muscles, strong, masculine) and the gay men were not into women and of course the trans despite having a cock. which would imply trannies are more of a corrupted version of straight men falling to extreme new lows. as desperation rises, standards drop. in steps the female impersonator. now will they ever look like this: no, but they have the potential to look better than any of you would ever get. meaning femininity goes way farther than having a cock, women get with studs who have a pussy but still crave masculinity that's how they make it work.

yes and no tbh.

Technicalyl speaking if a trans is passible and you are somehow attracted to them then I would say you're still straight. If you know they are transgender and decide to make a move knowing the person has a cock between the legs then it's clear that person has some kind of bi-fetish.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
yes and no tbh.

Technicalyl speaking if a trans is passible and you are somehow attracted to them then I would say you're still straight. If you know they are transgender and decide to make a move knowing the person has a cock between the legs then it's clear that person has some kind of bi-fetish.
in order to be bi you have to be able to like men in appearance since we work mainly off of mental stimulus. biology has never really had to account for something that looks like a bitch with a dick, it's just visual cues of femininity. and there are gay men who of course understand men so it makes it easy for them to appeal to men. tell me you'd fuck hernan drago if he had a pussy and that wouldn't be gay.
f768x1-546407_546534_5050.jpg

• +1
YES THEY ARE VERY GAY.

Sneaky link with a man is gay

exactly. i like some high quality trans and im not gay. im just attracted to femininity. cant help that. its the opposite of gay

Trannies have A.D.D/A.D.H.D. Many are autistics. Also, they're all heavily medicated on antidepressants/antipsychotics/self-medicated on benzos and pain killers. 90.23(a=b(*2))% are addicted to drugs.

Of course they talk and behave like gay men.

150 IQ

Sneaky link with a man is gay
that gives off visual indicators that they are female.
patricio_manuek.0.jpg

this guy has a pussy, fuck him....
tell me whats more gay...

Last edited: