Are trans women, women?

How’s any manmade categorization more real than that? Homosexuality is real in the sense that there are men who fuck other men in the ass but not beyond that.
But homosexuals don't claim to be anything beyond that. Non-binary people aren't just saying "Hey, I'm non-binary, and what that means is that I have short hair and you have to call me 'they.'"

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
But homosexuals don't claim to be anything beyond that. Non-binary people aren't just saying "Hey, I'm non-binary, and what that means is that I have short hair and you have to call me 'they.'"

What are non-binary people saying?

What do you believe your gender is, then? Also "trans" implies a switch from one gender to another.
-gender fluid

-trans gender means changing your gender expression to align with your sexual orientation

Trans=change

Gender=gender expression

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It has a meaning and is commonly used. And it almost always means the same thing. We can debate the meaning of the word woman, but, I will no longer engage if you continue to be so nihilistic.
The common usage is to call someone who looks like and wants to be identified as a women a women

yeah this is the fringe view but totally sensible. why are retarded doctors actually amputating healthy limbs just because the nutcase demanded it?
Money talks