Are traps worth training?

workingondying

workingondying

Ascended
Talking abt upper traps btw I’m already training neck but I’m wondering if I should add some shrugs I’ve never looked at someones traps and thought “fuarkkkk that’s so aesthetic” or that adds to his physique but idk

No need imo + it makes your clavicles look narrow no need to isolate them but do neck excercises

• +1
Reactions: TB1997, Deleted member 51465 and workingondying
Used to train them but I realized that if they got any bigger they'd just ruin my physique. Work them out if they're nonexistent but you don't really need to isolate them. There are other workouts I do that incorporate my traps with them which is good enough for me. Too big and you look like an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
traps are very bad looking alex eubank and david laid dont train traps at all

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, datboijj and workingondying
nope. i dont like lats too, much like trap they give that freaky bodybuilder look

• +1
No I don’t train them.

When I am doing chest, shoulders and triceps there is no need. You will already have them stimulated when bench pressing, dumbbell shoulder press etc

• +1
nope. i dont like lats too, much like trap they give that freaky bodybuilder look
I think lats are the most important part of a physique they add the vtaper look strong lats are the difference between a normie slayer and a gymcel they only look weird if your roidceling too hard

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Kazakh Theist, datboijj and 3 others
ur weak sissy.

traps are gay

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Talking abt upper traps btw I’m already training neck but I’m wondering if I should add some shrugs I’ve never looked at someones traps and thought “fuarkkkk that’s so aesthetic” or that adds to his physique but idk
Depends, what is ur current neck routine?

Traps tend not to be aesthetic unless ur not ogre, some retards even call them 'sloped shoulders'...

• +1
No I don’t train them.

When I am doing chest, shoulders and triceps there is no need. You will already have them stimulated when bench pressing, dumbbell shoulder press etc
Again, Shrugs can add a dimension if u just add them in and they don't take too long.

Depends on rest of your training tbh, and also ur aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: workingondying and flippasav
shrugs is a good workout but workouts that specifically work for the traps aren't needed

• +1
Traps tend not to be aesthetic unless ur not ogre, some retards even call them 'sloped shoulders'...
Unless you have insane shoulder genetics big traps will always make your shoulders look inward and sloped

• +1
Again, Shrugs can add a dimension if u just add them in and they don't take too long.
Oh forgot to say I do them too twice a week, I was doing them without knowing what they are called lol

• +1
Reactions: workingondying and Chinacurry
Depends, what is ur current neck routine?

Rn I’m only doing neck curls I used to do neck extensions too but once I got to the 20kg mark they became too hard to execute and I’m not buying one of those neck harnesses lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Oh forgot to say I do them too twice a week, I was doing them without knowing what they are called lol
R u a beast now???

I just did a mini bulk, so bit of a fat fuck, not posting it here on public, but u defo get a boost from ur muscles being a lot fuller...

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
R u a beast now???

I just did a mini bulk, so bit of a fat fuck, not posting it here on public, but u defo get a boost from ur muscles being a lot fuller...
I added 20 lbs of lean gains in the past 6-8 months but doesn’t look like a significant change

I added 20 lbs of lean gains in the past 6-8 months but doesn’t look like a significant change
20lb is a lot, it should be visible.

What's ur height and weight now?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
no muscle for your face

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
1-2 sets trap isolation MAX if you need it
If you have intermediate strength level in barbell rows u probably already have enough trap development

• +1