Are we bigger than lookism.net already?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I mean the fact that lookism.net is just shit post right now about off topics and the mog battles and ratings ive done has brought most lookspillers to this site and made us main now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Festrunk
The new Lookism is absolute shit. Just a bunch of troll posters who have nothing to offer.

The old Lookism looked way more informative and nice (like 2015-2017).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1862

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
only because the update fucked lookism

No. Despite how shit it has become it still gets thousands of visits everyday. One thread recently got over a million views

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I mean the fact that lookism.net is just shit post right now about off topics and the mog battles and ratings ive done has brought most lookspillers to this site and made us main now.
Lookism mogs tbh the shit there is hilarious
this site gets boring sometimes and the funny users get banned (jack black, jacob rothschild) cuz shitposting is not permitted here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: About2Rope and noped
lookism doesn't work on my computer but the thread was about a BBC cucking jfl
I can view the forum but not threads. JFL. Gateway error, I assume this is an ISP block

Lookism mogs tbh the shit there is hilarious
this site gets boring sometimes and the funny users get banned (jack black, jacob rothschild) cuz shitposting is not permitted here

it's not as funny now, u can predict what most posts are going to be: depressing complaints about being ugly and manlet, some NSFW shit about what you'd like to do to some jb's ass, posts tagging some specific users and for some reason everyone on lookism seems to witness an ultra rare gigachad on every corner

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
it's not as funny now, u can predict what most posts are going to be: depressing complaints about being ugly and manlet, some NSFW shit about what you'd like to do to some jb's ass, posts tagging some specific users and for some reason everyone on lookism seems to witness a rare omega gigachad on every corner
because its all ironical bro, its mere shitspreading
u have a 1000+ messages in 6 days. u fucking no life faggot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST FUCKIN LOL AT YOUR LIFE
i'd have tens of thousands by now if i didnt lurk for months

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1464