Are we even real

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
If this is reality then what is not a reality and how do we know that we are in the right reality?
what if we are just tripping hard af on some drug and will wake up anytime now in some huge spaceship,what if we are sent from future to past yet our memory got deleted,what if we are nothing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Looks234, Deleted member 1617 and 3 others
Disillusioned tier post

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
If this is reality then what is not a reality and how do we know that we are in the right reality?
what if we are just tripping hard af on some drug and will wake up anytime now in some huge spaceship,what if we are sent from future to past yet our memory got deleted,what if we are nothing?
what are you on right now ched1212

It was always Mirror Mirror on the Wall, not Magic Mirror. We live in a simulation

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 1617
It was always Mirror Mirror on the Wall, not Magic Mirror. We live in a simulation
Nah man I swear it was Mirror Mirror on the wall for sure,Magic Mirror just doesn't make any sense

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I can’t prove that you are real

• Woah
Reactions: Chad69
simulation/creation theory (Kabbalah) encourages you to be passive because "nothing can be done"/"no point"/things are predetermined. ppl get things done thru action.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and the BULL
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SWAG and Enfant terrible
all of this just doesn't matter. if you can feel it, it's real. when you get mogged, you feel pain, and that's for sure real.

We could be created a day ago with all memories of the past loaded in our brains

• +1
no bro, you've just gone insane living in cali and being psyoped your entire life

• +1