Alex_mentalcel

Iron
S&P 500 and NDAQ are 5% down in 1 week
Is it over ? What do you think ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and noodlelover
Will I be able to make 1 mil so I can betabuxmax overweight single mom ?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person
IMO, surgery is mostly cope.
You can only fix/improve certain things. Also there is a risk of fucking up your face.

Yah. Haha. About fucking time. The markets are so slow, I honestly thought it would happen in 2021.

Fed announced they were increasing the taper because they'd rather we go into a recession than hyperinflation. Recession is pretty much unavoidable.

I've been waiting for this to play out for two years, ever since corona virus which fucked the economy but the Fed kept the party going for a while with money printing, but that doesn't last forever. What typically happens is gold and bitcoin and other assets dropped to cover shorts in the stock market, then in a month or so, gold and bitcoin should skyrocket while the stock market stay down, as people loose faith in stock indexes (That's what I'm betting on, not financial advice, Do your own research/form your own opinions).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
we all gonna die put money in HGH new gold standard is HGH as the world gets more blackpilled HGH will be currency of choice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905, noodlelover and 1 other person
nah I can't handle any more recession

Recession is inevitable at this point

We’re literally at all time high who gives a fuck if it drops? It won’t be as bad as the dot com crash or 2008 housing crash

Even with this recent dip the S&P has literally doubled since March 2020; DOUBLED.

To those saying yes i've been waiting for this moment are quite frankly idioitic. You can't time to market, don't pretend like you can. These people have missed out on life changing gains over the past 2 years in all markets with this losing mindset (even when taking recent dips into consideration).

The reality is we don't know where the markets are going in the short-mid term but we know with a high likelihood it will be significantly higher in 5 years time due to inflation and productivity increasing.

So unless you're a genius who is smarter than 99.9% of people trying to time the market, buy into good fundamentals and hold for many years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, RIPPED IRL, Alex_mentalcel and 1 other person
S&P 500 and NDAQ are 5% down in 1 week
Is it over ? What do you think ?
Im literally living in a hotel right now because my landlord wants to charge me 3000 a month for rent. Theres no way in hell we AREN'T heading for a recession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 6128, DivineBeing and 2 others
A
Im literally living in a hotel right now because my landlord wants to charge me 3000 a month for rent. Theres no way in hell we AREN'T heading for a recession.
And why are you not living in your $5m mansion? I mean if you know that much about exactly what the market is going to do you're a billionaire right?

A

And why are you not living in your $5m mansion? I mean if you know that much about exactly what the market is going to do you're a billionaire right?
Billionaires don't need to worry about the economy. Also, I am actually not poor. I am moving to a bigger house next week. I just moved into a hotel to save money and not have to live with my parents.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The interest rates are already priced in, so the market shouldn’t crash. I think we’ll dip, then hit ATHs by Christmas as COVID disappears.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
The interest rates are already priced in, so the market shouldn’t crash. I think we’ll dip, then hit ATHs by Christmas as COVID disappears.
I don't think COVID will ever disappear now

Fuck, i went all in for INTEL stock like month ago, i am still like +1% in value, but i think i should cash out for now.

Screenshot 2022 01 24 at 171053
:feelswhy::lul::feelswhy::lul::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6128
I hope this dip will be at least as bad as in March 2020. Fuck normies. I can even lose my job. I don't care at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6128
IMO, surgery is mostly cope.
You can only fix/improve certain things. Also there is a risk of fucking up your face.
If you know what you are doing and pick proper/reputable surgeons odds of getting botched results are quite rare, I wouldn't blow my entire savings on surgery but there are definitely some stuff on my mind that I'm determined to get (rhino for example)

I hope this dip will be at least as bad as in March 2020. Fuck normies. I can even lose my job. I don't care at all.
Something tells me, it might be much worse, than march 2020

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 21.53.04.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 21.53.04.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 0