• Woke

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Mentally ill (Mentalcels)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Everyday I go to office and see other guys that I mog and for whom I am sure it never began and despite that they seem to enjoy their life while I keep posting on looksmax/Incel forums, I feel if I am mentally ill or if I am too good. Sometimes I question myself. Why are they happier?

What do you guys think? I am sure you would have friends who, may be, aren't as good looking as you or worse but you feel they are still happier(or atleast they show that)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Mental illness (or at least the introspective abilities that come along with it) open the door for REAL W0KENESS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit, Nibba and 2 others
Read some Carl Rogers. You will know.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
  • +1
Tinder whores who sleep with 10 random strangers every week, who are unable to form a meaningful bond with a male partner, wouldn't you consider them mentally ill?
mentall illness is whatever society claims to be
What is this new autism of replying to your own comment JFL
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
I meant thank dude420 for liking my posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Tinder whores who sleep with 10 random strangers every week, who are unable to form a meaningful bond with a male partner, wouldn't you consider them mentally ill?
mentall illness is whatever society claims to be
:feelsokman:

• +1
Mentally ill, definitely.

• +1
Dude i'm in tears over your comment. Imagining myself replying to my own comments like a fucking autist ahahahhahahahahhaha

• +1
try to not think much about women's thought process

• +1
Both, tbh. More towards the mentally ill side when I see subhumans with attractive gfs.

• +1
thanks

• +1
Both.

• +1
Both. At least in my case, but it comes with being woke, so I say woke
Mental illness (or at least the introspective abilities that come along with it) open the door for REAL W0KENESS
Is that why I'm tormented by my autism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Both, tbh. More towards the mentally ill side when I see subhumans with attractive gfs.
its prob just their sister/cousin that they are with.

I would say Woke...but then again mentally ill since Chad has a normal life.

• +1
I am mentally ill but I did not click that because I am certainly not a mentalcel.

There is no way this Japanophilia can be classified as anything but a mental illness. I'm completely fine with that though.

If it wasn't for that I would be mentally ill in other ways (crippling depression or worse).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I am definitively not a normal person by definition but I'm both tho, nowadays being woke is a mental issue

Also mental illness is jewish

• +1
I am mentally ill but I did not click that because I am certainly not a mentalcel.

There is no way this Japanophilia can be classified as anything but a mental illness. I'm completely fine with that though.

If it wasn't for that I would be mentally ill in other ways (crippling depression or worse).
It’s a coping mechanism you can say. Everyone copes in some way. I hope you ascend in Japan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
its prob just their sister/cousin that they are with
No. Go read my thread about a 6/10 girl with a subhuman in the looksmaxing section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Both.

Plus i've always felt what is written in incel sites since as far back as i was 8 years old or sth. I could observe and think about the theories in my mind evem before i learned english. However there was no one i could talk with these blackpill theories. Then i naturally discovered my way into these sites and now i am happy there are people who felt and experienced similar things

• +1