Are white women under attack?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Where are these beautiful traditional women? Right now this is all I want I know I have high iq and height and whatevr but just look at this.

Is it the jews that have done this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
any mechanized country will have only feministic women...you need poverty for traditionalism if you want that.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, NorwoodAscender and dopaminebeyondfried
Yup they’re under attack by this dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
The Jews brainwashed them with liberal politics.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, rand anon, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
any mechanized country will have only feministic women...you need poverty for traditionalism if you want that.
"any mechanized country will have only feministic women"

Then why did europe not have them before

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, NorwoodAscender and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Keep rotting cosplay nazi

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and datboijj
They are getting dicked down by Tyrones

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, liberiangrimreaper, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nazis dont exist
Ur a wannabe nazi keep cosplaying bro. I see ur avi bro. U will never be one bro over for bornafter1945cels

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
Where are these beautiful traditional women? Right now this is all I want I know I have high iq and height and whatevr but just look at this.
View attachment 2863228

Is it the jews that have done this?

View attachment 2863224
Your filthy pink race decided to go against Christ and give women rights and make them be whores and now you have the nerve to complain when your women are drunkard used and abused dogs which no man including your own want to marry?

Fucking tool

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and NorwoodAscender
Your filthy pink race decided to go against Christ and give women rights and make them be whores and now you have the nerve to complain when your women are drunkard used and abused dogs which no man including your own want to marry?

Fucking tool
yeah idk why wyte cucks are like that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, datboijj and PrinceLuenLeoncur

because it was poor.by the 60s and 70s is when mechanization came into effect,higher living standards,job oppurtunities for women etc and all the women bailed 'On Dey SuperiOr NordiK Menz'.

• +1
  • +1
Replace daughters for sons, and put woman in hijab and it's perfect.
If they did this op wouldn’t be making this post as his whores would have some dignity and self respect instead his women happily go on TikTok and talk about how large the last blk guys cock was that went inside of them was. These people are not worthy of your pity, they gloat about how they don’t worship god anymore so I say FUCK EM Let them suffer what it’s like to have no god and fall into debauchery

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
Ur a wannabe nazi keep cosplaying bro. I see ur avi bro. U will never be one bro over for bornafter1945cels
im polish

• +1
is it true that nazis were a Jewish psyop
likely not, but manipulated in a way that they make money off of it.

• +1

Fucking tool
im not white im slav

• +1
because it was poor.by the 60s and 70s is when mechanization came into effect,higher living standards,job oppurtunities for women etc and all the women bailed 'On Dey SuperiOr NordiK Menz'.
what do you mean it was poor, women were traditional amongst even the rich kings during feudalism, troll?

not only was it the richest place relatively to everywhere else, even the rich and poor parts had relatively more traditional women

• +1
how do you know were you there
how do i know "likely not, but manipulated in a way that they make money off of it." if i wasn't there.

Because I dont need to be there at that time to see now that they make money from the holocaust and playing as the victim? Okay.

• +1
how do i know "likely not, but manipulated in a way that they make money off of it." if i wasn't there.

Because I dont need to be there at that time to see now that they make money from the holocaust and playing as the victim? Okay.
wdym

• +1
what do you mean it was poor, women were traditional amongst even the rich kings during feudalism, troll?

not only was it the richest place relatively to everywhere else, even the rich and poor parts had relatively more traditional women
no job oppurtunities for women really

are you retarded?those women were dependant on those rich kings.

• +1
Replace daughters for sons, and put woman in hijab and it's perfect.
What hijab? The one that has been shown by studies to lower vitamin d intake from women any many other disadvantages? Why does allah hate muslims so much that he allows this?

• +1
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and NorwoodAscender
no job oppurtunities for women really

are you retarded?those women were dependant on those rich kings.
Am I retarded? says the one that just shifted the goal post from claim 1 which is that there was less feminism because more poverty to claim 2 which is less feminism because less job opportunities for women? Those are not equal and you are a lemon.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Dane
Am I retarded? says the one that just shifted the goal post from claim 1 which is that there was less feminism because more poverty to claim 2 which is less feminism because less job opportunities for women? Those are not equal and you are a lemon.
there WAS more poverty.my dad grew up in the 40s,in holland,it was poor.

job oppurtunities for women are a direct result of higher living standards.

you're dumb like all white nationalists

• +1
  • +1

Yeah so....... you choose one.

Less feminism either due to less jobs or less money, you can be broke and have a bunch of jobs and you can be rich and work none, distinct things.

• +1

nah cos holland was fucked by jews. in germany during high industrializaton and economic growth women werent feminist due to the states laws

• +1

Also debate aside Im not a white nationalist I just think the white race is superior but not equally i.e i view americans differently to europeans as i see white australians and etc culture still matters and whatnot.;

• +1
What hijab? The one that has been shown by studies to lower vitamin d intake from women any many other disadvantages? Why does allah hate muslims so much that he allows this?
English women in 1900s

• +1
nah cos holland was fucked by jews. in germany during high industrializaton and economic growth women werent feminist due to the states laws
Although it is true that hitler industrialised and privatized, women stayed at home so no job opportunities but this fag still cant decide whether it was poverty or unemployment that caused that.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and gribsufer1
Also debate aside Im not a white nationalist I just think the white race is superior but not equally i.e i view americans differently to europeans as i see white australians and etc culture still matters and whatnot.;
fag. culture doesnt matter tbh

• +1
does he mog william pelley
I'd say rockwell being 6'4 and racist he probably mogged 99.5% of white guys automatically, especially at his time.

• +1
fag. culture doesnt matter tbh
it does, culture was the reason some whites didnt see other whites as whites, and caused division.

but obviously unless you mean am i placing culture above race no, race first.

• +1

Let me steelman your argument for you, it's a combination of both poverty, unemployment particularly to women and many other factors that decrease feminism, the general factor here that these have in common is that women UNDERSTAND their roles because if you actually start giving them rights and make them think they deserve more or some propaganda, they will turn into penguins thinking they can fly, the roles are to a point objective and immutable.

• +1
it does, culture was the reason some whites didnt see other whites as whites, and caused division.

but obviously unless you mean am i placing culture above race no, race first.
Sometimes culture is more important than race though, I wouldn't be friends with a person who is of the same race but is culturally a pedophile.

• +1
I'd say rockwell being 6'4 and racist he probably mogged 99.5% of white guys automatically, especially at his time.
i meant politicallly

• +1